Joanne Cronin #6 JoCro the no-show, stopped turning up for her lives is it any surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The transition wasnt bad but the showing back to camera, walking away no, a nice twirl to show dress would have been a better

I take it now her insta & tiktok is just for fun/hobby as its just entertainment. No serious influencer would leave lipstick that sloppy for a serious reel, much more obviously badly done in her desert island tiktok post, can see the part of lip she missed, and her non lip area covered.

Reactions: 4
Ah now I see what she spent her week doing 😅 making an amazing reel.
Seriously though, what’s with the lipstick? She can’t actually be serious with it. Like even if she couldn’t see properly putting it on, she could see her videos before posting them!! She looks like the joker 🃏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Business ideas for Jojo while living on a deserted Island anyone?!

1) Coconut cups
2) Extra bright flares to catch the attention of passing ships
3) Banana holder for your belt
4)Palm leaf skirts

What else🤔

• Haha
I can see why she needed a week off now though, it would have taken a good hour to Google that course she's attending. Exhausting.

• Haha
A course to steer herself for whats next is a good idea, is a bit of a leap maybe but hope it turns out well, i think she will be quickly bored as its marketing more so than social media stuff and is a professional certificate so no NFQ qualification, she really should be the doing social media marketing and then pr and marketing communications. And toastmasters.

Reactions: 3
On demand online to be completed in 18 wks, average 6 wks, unless shes doing part time more structured thats 10 wks with weekly online class.

Yeah that’s not accredited and it’s one of these academies that basically pays universities to be able to use their name, it’s got nothing to do with UCD. Grand if you’re looking for some CPD or maybe networking opportunities within a specific industry but otherwise useless.

Reactions: 5
So she's signed herself up for an online Mickey Mouse degree, this should keep mammy and daddy off her back for the next 18 weeks 🙄 still no sign of getting herself a job then.
She wall fall flat on her arse at this too, just like everything else she has attempted, imagine being the poor sod that has to mark her work 🤭

She's very quick to say her breaks are definitely nothing to do with her mental health, good job as I believe her subs are completely over that bullshit. Couple of fake questions again, her upcoming birthday reminder, her mams recovery (which of course Joanne had to outdo with her own broken hip) Nobody is ever allowed to be ill because that takes the focus off her. The course is a joke and she's playing to the gallery but as someone else said it'll get the olds off her back. Is there a scheme in the south that maybe pays for training if you're unemployed? If her parents have paid for this they need their heads examined, I'm sure that course would be very helpful for businesses etc but will do absolutely nothing for Joanne. More sticky plasters please.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she’ll have the course done in 3 months , no doubt it’s a part time course.

I wonder if her social welfare payments were being cut off so she wouldn’t have any income - I’m pretty sure they make ya do courses if your on jobseeker benefits

Reactions: 7
So she’ll have the course done in 3 months , no doubt it’s a part time course.

I wonder if her social welfare payments were being cut off so she wouldn’t have any income - I’m pretty sure they make ya do courses if your on jobseeker benefits
If she chooses the live version of the course, it's three hours a week. 6.30pm to 9.30pm on Thursdays.
I would love to see her 3000 word final project though. Can you imagine having to try and decipher that rambling mess? It's hard enough to comprehend her one or two line answers on insta!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whats the end goal here? Does she want to start up her own social media company 🤔 lord help us! Or does she expect this course to teach her how to be an influencer? In a way you have to admire her tenacity, anyone else would be completely ashamed of their conduct and I suspect would have stayed silent for more than a week and when they finally did speak they'd come back with a grovelling apology. Not that gaslighting is admiral but golly shes good at it.

Shes probably looking for something to say she has a "qualification" of sorts in social media marketing to tie in to her ideal reality of her linkedin profile.
Re-reading the blurb of course, it is open for anyone but more emphasises on being an upskill in your job, professional uncredited courses unrelated to CPD. A bit like a company offering the short version of an actual course, to tick a box, that doesnt lead to formal certification of completion.
End goal is most likely to pretend she has done a course with qualifications and pass it off as such as having a degree in pr, social media marketing, when has no such thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.