Joanne Cronin #6 JoCro the no-show, stopped turning up for her lives is it any surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's now going on about "the feminine urge to wear monochrome" (??) Can't say I've ever felt this urge myself πŸ€” what's going on with her left hand in the first picture....photoshop fail?
Screenshot_20220123-180702_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her friendships are shocking, search "clodagh" then "nel" ... She is so full on then they burst ... The pattern is awful

• Wow
Her friendships are shocking, search "clodagh" then "nel" ... She is so full on then they burst ... The pattern is awful
She's definitely a cross between Annie Wilkes (Misery) and Hedra Carlson (Single White Female). She can't seem to sustain relationships at all, I wonder does she ever do any soul searching as to why that is or is it always the other person's fault? The one common factor in all these situations is Joanne which to me means SHE is the problem.

Reactions: 7
what's going on with her left hand in the first picture....photoshop fail?
View attachment 1010002
Oversaturation somehow her fingers are blurred into a lobster claw. Its been overcast and cloudy over Cork city and county today and last few days, so she has over edited the picture. The original photo probably looked a lot better. She should stop over editing her pictures, its not complementary to herself. The 2nd photo is actually better.

See. No need to worry everyone. JoCro is still on the loose with her tripod, Molly Mae poses and digital editing skillz.

.........unless thats an old picture. No fringe. πŸ‘€

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I had the feminine urge to wear all monochrome today, its a feeling of feeling very girly don't you know. It's especially great for working out, I'm sure you'll totally agree. Someone complimented me and I said thanks I agree with you on that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New post for JoCro..

A4910E9B-DE05-4752-AD04-3F99A15EAD0E.jpeg

These boots are made for walking, but as I look to the sky I’ll see how far I’ve come in the last five years so I wont bother to walk anywhere further than my couch.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Jojo doesn't seem to be following molly mae anymore 🀣 wonder did they have a fallen out πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's now going on about "the feminine urge to wear monochrome" (??) Can't say I've ever felt this urge myself πŸ€” what's going on with her left hand in the first picture....photoshop fail?
View attachment 1010002
It looks like a pigs hoof

New post for JoCro..

View attachment 1011336

These boots are made for walking, but as I look to the sky I’ll see how far I’ve come in the last five years so I wont bother to walk anywhere further than my couch.

I AM DECEASED.

DEM CURLS THO🀩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who takes the pics or does she just prop up her phone on a timer?
she has a tripod that she carries around, there is a highlighted story on her page called the inside scoop, quite a professional set up, she is just unfortunately lacking in any natural creative talent or a willing to put the work in to learn.

• Wow
Did she not upload yesterday? Oh dear.
On a break, or else trying to come up with new (same content) in her bedroom with her blankie and Westlife hoodie on. πŸ˜‚ Can't believe Lisa Jordan follows her and likes some of her posts πŸ™ˆ would she not try give her a few tips?

Reactions: 2
Did she not upload yesterday? Oh dear.
I would like to think that her absence is due to her being so busy helping her mum, but who are we kidding? Joanne is lying on her hole, sulking and huffing that her unsavoury opinions have come to light. It doesn't fit with her new narrative of being a good person and being kind. I hope she's having a long hard look at herself.

Reactions: 9
It must be the tweets as there are plenty of tiktoks of JoCro saying she doesn't care what folk say about her with the #dowhatyouwant #bekind #noneedforhate. Funny how that applies to everyone but Joanne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.