Joanne Cronin #6 JoCro the no-show, stopped turning up for her lives is it any surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1004815View attachment 1004816
Now I know it's only Eurovision she's talking about but there's a good bit of anti UK sentiment there as well for a woman that wants to move to Manchester!

View attachment 1004829View attachment 1004830View attachment 1004831
Joanne said yesterday that she wants to get a dog when she moves out.....yeah please don't Joanne.
Maybe If she brought the poor dog in and trained him she would have been better off. Instead of writing suck stupid tit like a 12 year old. Obviously the dog was probably just left out the back all the time. Poor Jojo was too busy to walk it 🤣 I wouldn't give her a crystal to mind, never mind a being with a heart.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The dog tweet has shocked me, I really hope Joanne didn't hurt that animal. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Who puts this amount of crap on the Internet for everyone to see?!!! 😱😱😱 And 10 years later she's still at it, albeit with a more positive deluded spin these days.

Mortified for her family. Goodness knows what worry she has put her parents through over the years. I'd say there is many a sleepless night in that household and it has very little to do with an innocent barking dog.

Reactions: 10
Don't judge me,I'm on my 1 day off this week so I've had guilt free scrolling 🤣
I scrolled down her fb, the baby thing she's referring to is her cousin that was heavily pregnant at the time, who for some unknown reason must have asked Joanne on methods of bringing on labour (🤔)
JoCros tweet makes it sound like a very different story,the girl is not right 😑

Reactions: 4
Fast forward 10 years ... The rest of them are travelling the world, owning their own businesses, married, engaged, mothers, fathers, Dr's, teachers, inventors....

JoJo is sleeping till noon, twirling around her Ma + Das box room, head to toe in "all old clothes", clicking her fingers and hitting her shoulder blades, lip synching out of time on Tik Tok

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20220122-000841_Twitter.jpg

Is she . . . shaming an ex friend for having a baby young? Or is this another public shout out to the fact she still had the big V 🤔

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Was she at school repeating her leaving cert (and failing it again)in 2011 when she was 20?
How many tries did it take until she finally got it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was she at school repeating her leaving cert (and failing it again)in 2011 when she was 20?
How many tries did it take until she finally got it 😂
That’s what I gathered from perusing her twitter anyway, she definitely repeated in 2011-2012, so she would have been 21 by the time she sat the exams again? Would that make it her 3rd attempt maybe? I did mine when I was 16 which I know is on the younger side to begin with but 21 seems quite old even for repeats🤷🏼‍♀️Maybe she took a year or 2 out before going back to repeat…

• Wow
Wouldn't you think she would have deleted all the Twitter history before becoming a "Blogger"....actually no silly me its JoJo we are talking about here🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s what I gathered from perusing her twitter anyway, she definitely repeated in 2011-2012, so she would have been 21 by the time she sat the exams again? Would that make it her 3rd attempt maybe? I did mine when I was 16 which I know is on the younger side to begin with but 21 seems quite old even for repeats🤷🏼‍♀️Maybe she took a year or 2 out before going back to repeat…
I don't think she ever passed it, didn't she have to go some other route to get into uni. I mean whatever but quit the wannabe Carol Vorderman act.
@LostScot82 there she is, accusing everyone of bullying her again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.