Joanne Cronin #6 JoCro the no-show, stopped turning up for her lives is it any surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe someone should comment about her racist tweets. See how long she leaves that one up for

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh god yeah, we used to get visitors to these threads who would sign up just to tell us to duck off. I miss them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I somehow ended up going down a rabbit hole and looking at all her videos on her YouTube channel ... Howling at how bad they are 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
See the question about ‘trolls’ and tattle. For duck sake, I have no words. Is that a pisstake from someone on here or a genuine question from some halfwit?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
See the question about ‘trolls’ and tattle. For duck sake, I have no words. Is that a pisstake from someone on here or a genuine question from some halfwit?
I think most of her followers are tattlers to be honest 🙈

Reactions: 11
Oh sure Joanne doesn't read tattle 😉 and just because we are calling out her lies and bullshit it doesn't make us trolls, she's gotten more constructive criticism and ways to improve her content from us than she ever will from the idiots commenting telling her how great she is.

I’m sensitive to the fact that my (very loose) connection to her would be easy to match up so I don’t want to reveal too much, but I will say that most of the opinions expressed here are very accurate.

her parents are absolute saints and shouldn’t have to put up with her guff. She’s bone bastard idle and I get the feeling that they are completely exasperated and exhausted by her antics. Prone to a tantrum, prone to latching on to people and becoming very dependent on them (as seen with Tam among others). Sometimes I do feel sorry for her because with her diagnosis I imagine it’s hard to make serious connections that mean as much to the other person as they do to her - but then she acts like a complete gowl and all my sympathy is gone.
What's her diagnosis please? I thought she didn't have one. I unfollowed her but still read here. TY.

her parents are absolute saints and shouldn’t have to put up with her guff. She’s bone bastard idle and I get the feeling that they are completely exasperated and exhausted by her antics. Prone to a tantrum, prone to latching on to people and becoming very dependent on them (as seen with Tam among others). Sometimes I do feel sorry for her because with her diagnosis I imagine it’s hard to make serious connections that mean as much to the other person as they do to her - but then she acts like a complete gowl and all my sympathy is gone.
What's her diagnosis please? I thought she didn't have one. I unfollowed her but still read here. TY.

[/QUOTE]
Borderline personality disorder. Which if I may add does not make one an asshole, certain aspects of life can be very challenging, but asshole, racist bigot, lazy article...no.

Reactions: 7
New to Joannes life... notice she pulls out of lives on the weekly because her neighbours cats cousin dies or something... question is has she ever done a live?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.