Joanne Cronin #6 JoCro the no-show, stopped turning up for her lives is it any surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she act like a spoilt 14 year old? I don't understand it. I don't know anyone of her age acting like this. She needs to get a proper job. She isn't an influencer, she isn't making money from influencing, even tho she has like 20k followers. 😳 Would someone in her family please have a talk with her. She needs to have some kind of intervention. She must be getting some sort of social welfare. They means test it by your parents income. So I'm assuming her dad works (as was said here) probably only does part time because of his age. The mother probably doesn't work at all. They are probably of pension age. So she would definitely be getting the new dole payment of 208 a week. Does she chip in for food/rent /bills? Or is she saving it all? The social welfare will be onto her soon. If you are more than two years out of work they will harass you with calls, make you do stupid courses. That's what happened me when I was extremely depressed about 10 years ago. They made me do a stupid admin/receptionist course and I didn't have a choice to change it. Just do it or dole would be cut. They will be onto her soon (that's if she isn't claiming disability)

Reactions: 7
Can we please come up with a collective name for ourselves? Special JoCro observers with a bit of a soft spot for her but equally driven mad by her. What can we be?

Reactions: 3
Ear worm.
We don't talk about JoCro, no, no, no.
We don't talk about JoCro...
You're welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Am I the only one that has zero soft spot or sympathy for this overgrown woman baby?!🤣😅 She just annoys me, full stop😂.

She has a roof over her head, food to eat, VERY accommodating/supportive parents, she’s had what appears to be several opportunities to obtain various degrees…she has more than most and she’s still living at home sponging off the state/her parents and wants to take zero accountability for her situation. I detest her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Am I the only one that has zero soft spot or sympathy for this overgrown woman baby?!🤣😅 She just annoys me, full stop😂.

She has a roof over her head, food to eat, VERY accommodating/supportive parents, she’s had what appears to be several opportunities to obtain various degrees…she has more than most and she’s still living at home sponging off the state and wants to take zero accountability for her situation. I detest her.
I have no sympathy for her either, she has been fannying around her parents house this past number of years and playing dress up on my and other taxpayers dime.
Why the duck should we be paying for her just because she is delusional enough to think her joke of an instagram page will propel her to fame and riches? It's not going to happen and her parents/family are doing her a huge disservice by not telling her to sort her life out and stop acting like a kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I just surprised myself with my reaction when other people have digs at her on Insta. How dare they when they're not even in our gang?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just surprised myself with my reaction when other people have digs at her on Insta. How dare they when they're not even in our gang?!
🤣 you might be on your own pal, may I suggest the rave about section.

Reactions: 1
🤣 you might be on your own pal, may I suggest the rave about section.
I'm a bit emosh today. I'm sure the bad witch will be back tomorrow. Might practice some moves for my Reels and hang about town with my tripod and stunt cup. Cheer myself up a bit.

• Haha
I'm a bit emosh today. I'm sure the bad witch will be back tomorrow. Might practice some moves for my Reels and hang about town with my tripod and stunt cup. Cheer myself up a bit.
If only JoJo would go live. That would cheer us all up.

• Haha
I wouldn't mind Joanne as much if she was doing her thing as a side hustle/project on the side while she works a real job to pay for herself and contribute, no-one could say boo to her then. But when she calls THIS her full time job? At what point does she realize there is no financial future or career in reels and tiktoks and parading around in charity bin clothes?
She needs to get in touch with reality and start providing an actual future for herself and that will require that she finds herself a job.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wouldn't mind Joanne as much if she was doing her thing as a side hustle/project on the side while she works a real job to pay for herself and contribute, no-one could say boo to her then. But when she calls THIS her full time job? At what point does she realize there is no financial future or career in reels and tiktoks and parading around in charity bin clothes?
She needs to get in touch with reality and start providing an actual future for herself and that will require that she finds herself a job.
Absolutely to this, if she was doing this as a hobby after doing a days work, there’s not much that could be said on the matter. It’s the claiming this is her job when we all know full well she’s not making a penny from it, well that’s what gets me🤬

As for her twitter comments tho that’s a different story, plenty to be said on that vile.

Why are the likes of Ikrush and Get that Trend following/commenting on her shite on insta, they clearly don’t know they are supporting a horrible racist cretin?! I’ll not be buying from them anyway.

Why are the likes of Ikrush and Get that Trend following/commenting on her shite on insta, they clearly don’t know they are supporting a horrible racist cretin?! I’ll not be buying from them anyway.
Maybe they do it to keep her sweet on them... Joanne has a very nasty streak in her when she is slighted by someone and will seek to get the upper hand. Wouldnt be surprised if they like her content so she cant bad mouth them (but she will bad mouth them regardless if she doesnt get her way).
I remember a mutual friend she was at odds with, the girl had gone to see Nathan Carter at Pairc Ui Chaoimh, Joanne wasnt going, not really a fan, but later that night Joanne was out with a few others in a pub in city centre (all pre covid) he walked in and she got a pic with him, posted it on FB and sent it to the girl who was naturally upset. She knew full well she was doing something nasty and friends tried to dissuade her but she wouldnt listen

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Maybe they do it to keep her sweet on them... Joanne has a very nasty streak in her when she is slighted by someone and will seek to get the upper hand. Wouldnt be surprised if they like her content so she cant bad mouth them (but she will bad mouth them regardless if she doesnt get her way).
I remember a mutual friend she was at odds with, the girl had gone to see Nathan Carter at Pairc Ui Chaoimh, Joanne wasnt going, not really a fan, but later that night Joanne was out with a few others in a pub in city centre (all pre covid) he walked in and she got a pic with him, posted it on FB and sent it to the girl who was naturally upset. She knew full well she was doing something nasty and friends tried to dissuade her but she wouldnt listen
She really is a nasty piece of work. It’s stories like that which highlight how she will go out of her way to cause upset to other people. Even when she had friends to try and guide her away from the nasty witch route, she chose to go down that path regardless. She’s treacherous, is it any wonder she can’t hang-on to friends. What’s that saying, who needs enemies when you have friends like that- applies to Joanne for sure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.