Joanne Cronin #6 JoCro the no-show, stopped turning up for her lives is it any surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day, another "inspirational" rent-a-quote, where is she getting this utter drivel from? The most impossible thing for Joanne to do is to get herself a job, it's gas that her posts and reels only appear at this time of the evening when most people are coming home from a day at work, has it really taken her all day to put on a hobo hat and sit on the floor? She didn't even tidy up the shelves behind her 🙄

And the latest tik tok, yeah Joanne you are a massive hypocrite, who are you hating on this week? Polish people? People from NI? Men? Your parents? I'd say there's not too many people making themselves available to YOU.

Reactions: 7
Look at these…. That gold digger coaching thing she’s part of to become an ‘influencer’… look at the packages they ‘sell’….
Become the CEO of your own life for £2… I’d say JoJo but in a big investment to that one… seen as she wants to be the CEO of her own company some day 🤣🤣🤣
And the ‘100 story templates’ I’d say is where she gets all her ‘inspirational’ quotes from…! ‘Completing’ these is probably more degrees for JoJo 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She's deleting comments on her insta, the number keeps changing. Wonder whats been said?
Shes going to be very busy from here on in policing that. This isn't just going to disappear, she can't go live, brand deals pfft, she can't keep being ill or talking about how thriving she is or how much she's struggling. Her followers aren't counsellors and they were already voicing concerns about her being online if it had this effect on her.

Reactions: 6
@nerak_50 I saw that, surely she would have it proudly displayed if it was her not hidden behind other miscellaneous pics. Maybe she hates it, I'm not fussed on my own.

Reactions: 5
She's deleting comments on her insta, the number keeps changing. Wonder whats been said?
I noticed that too! She must be hovering over the comments ready to hit delete and block, whatever is being said is hitting a nerve anyway 🤣

• Haha
Yeah I noticed the same about the comments been deleted 🤣🤣🤣 she puts herself out there and it’s part of the ‘insta life’ for people to say what they think 🤷‍♀️ Not everyone can like you or your style of your ‘inspiring quotes’
So ya either accept it or delete your platform!

• Haha
She looks like she's about to ask if you have any spare change, bit of a flash forward to the future if she doesn't catch herself on.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Seriously though, I step over the spicy people outside the train station a lot and they really do have this vibe. Its a shame that she has turned to this. Real shame 😔

Reactions: 4
Why. Is. She. Talking. Like. This. In. Her. Latest. pauses *puts 50p in the meter*... TikTok.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 997888Is this a graduation pic I see 😱
If it is, then its her graduation from Rathmines PLC where she repeated her LC, after dropping out of CIT. Then 2 and a bit years of UCD where she dropped out April 2016 before completing her ordinary level degree, so she never graduated from UCD. So yes, a graduation photo, but not of any of her imaginary 3 degrees 🤣

Her tiktok though... it clearly has never occured to her she is the toxic person in all friendships, work places and social groups, and that people make a decision not to be available to her because she treats everyone like tit...

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Just twitter searched her with the word *bed* funnily enough its her most popular subject 😂😂

Her tweets are gold - virginity, tattoos, piercings, stealing other peoples fashion blogs, saying spending money on fashion is a waste 😂 hatred for cousins, mum and dad, then love for the same people .... Urinating on a Christmas tree, the purchase of her purple blanket, being broke, twisted ankle, broke hip, love island obsession, racism, being told twice she had been hired - then hearing no more from the companies, hatred for work mates, hatred for college mates ... The list goes on

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just twitter searched her with the word *bed* funnily enough its her most popular subject 😂😂

Her tweets are gold - virginity, tattoos, piercings, stealing other peoples fashion blogs, saying spending money on fashion is a waste 😂 hatred for cousins, mum and dad, then love for the same people .... Urinating on a Christmas tree, the purchase of her purple blanket, being broke, twisted ankle, broke hip, love island obsession, racism, being told twice she had been hired - then hearing no more from the companies, hatred for work mates, hatred for college mates ... The list goes on
Sorry, what? Urinating on a Christmas tree?

Are any of them comments from actual real people??
They're real, they just live very very far away and are also trying to make it as influencers. Unfortunately Joanne is too lazy to reply to most of their posts which is part of the bargain. 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.