Joanne Cronin #6 JoCro the no-show, stopped turning up for her lives is it any surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What like?
Well the above posts are people writing to her and saying them stuff and further down in posts calling her thick and ugly and one guy is like Im not even messing !!!! Its just comments on her posts ! Imagine being young and that being on a public profile :( Im just having a Monday moment feeling sorry for her when i know she is actually a moron !

Reactions: 5
Well the above posts are people writing to her and saying them stuff and further down in posts calling her thick and ugly and one guy is like Im not even messing !!!! Its just comments on her posts ! Imagine being young and that being on a public profile :( Im just having a Monday moment feeling sorry for her when i know she is actually a moron !
Jaysus I thought these were messages she had written.

Reactions: 1
Jaysus I thought these were messages she had written.
no i think it was a fb trend to write how you know each other and what you think of them and that was people writing to her - like i know shes a twit and all that but thats just mean !! and lots of other comments of people looking like they are pretending to be nice but not being nice and it all going over poor JoJos head

Reactions: 6
no i think it was a fb trend to write how you know each other and what you think of them and that was people writing to her - like i know shes a twit and all that but thats just mean !! and lots of other comments of people looking like they are pretending to be nice but not being nice and it all going over poor JoJos head
Surely its very odd to elicit this response in people. Its not normal. I think you have to look at Joannes behaviour, look at the angry outbursts were she says she has hit her father, look at the constant lies etc, look at the victim complex. Those messages she received are horrible but they look like they've come from someone who had a lot of experience with her.

Reactions: 6
I do feel sorry for her in a way as it's clear she doesn't have the friendship support system that most of us would be used to. I would nearly say she has pushed many friends away, it genuinely looked like some of her friends really made an effort with her but couldn't put up with the mood changes and it was probably before the BPD diagnosis. Not that she can use her BPD as an excuse for being an awful person but it gives a bit more insight, if they knew they probably could have helped her with coping mechanisms (and off the idea she could be a social media influencer with no talent or work ethic) I am no expert though!

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20220117_173651.jpg
on a sun holiday with everyone wearing bikinis and Jojo wears a Westlife t-shirt 😂😂🙈 wtf 🤣 abroad working holidays? Did she mention this before?

Anyone see her latest TikToks? 🙈😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Not that she can use her BPD as an excuse for being an awful person but it gives a bit more insight, if they knew they probably could have helped her with coping mechanisms (and off the idea she could be a social media influencer with no talent or work ethic) I am no expert though!
Friends did try to discourage her and then help her because she was hell bent, but Joanne wouldnt listen to advice or accept critism, for example the blogs were critised and Joanne went on warpath over constructive critism. She recently blocked a friend of mine over something quite petty because my friend was agreeing about another friends decision (Tam in this case) to cancel an invite to her when she was mentally unwell during summer and falsly accused her of calling her (Joanne) a liar.
Shes had support of friends but for any petty reason that doesnt agree with Joannes view, narrative, she unfriends them, then cries victim and blames the other person. I know because i heard all the victim stories myself from Joanne that so and so blocked her or was nasty to her when the truth was actually the other way around.

Reactions: 7
It's hard to be friends with someone that is completely self absorbed and only cares about themselves. Anyone writing on her Facebook knows her in real life and knows exactly what she's like so I will take their word for it.
I notice her tiktoks are getting very low views lately and definitely not as many commenters on her insta, it seems even her fans are tiring of her, she's getting boring, bring back the wacky reels and spinning around 🤣
The best medicine for Joanne would be for her to be completely ignored, she would shrivel up without attention (I include tattle in that too, Joanne doesn't care that we are laughing at her, we are talking about her, that's the most important thing for the melt).

Reactions: 8
Lads her lies…. Does she not understand her lies!!! Or the differences she posts on two platforms! She’s a few antigens in now and they are all negative… a stupid tik tok yesterday saying she treated negative with all symptoms… does she have a medical degree we aren’t aware of… then the bit of a ramble on her stories again just now…
She said as we all know on her tik tok in Nov that she had covid… I thought when you get it you have 3 months immunity… now this was probably a lie anyway as she said she didn’t have it on insta…
No show for her live again tonight… no reason why, no apologies… yet posts ‘reels’ in dressy clothes going no where being in isolation… doesn’t look a bit sick…!
She’s a car crash I can’t stop watching at times but she would want to duck right off now 🤣

Reactions: 10
Given her lies that she cant track of about having Covid, one thing is now very clear to me is that she has been using Covid, and getting Covid, as a means to get attention :mad:

despicable cow tone deaf to reality

Given her lies that she cant track of about having Covid, one thing is now very clear to me is that she has been using Covid, and getting Covid, as a means to get attention :mad:

despicable cow tone deaf to reality
Yep I agree. She didn’t look or sound sick, just a really small voice and ‘poor ickle me’ tone.

Reactions: 7
She just said as a family the three of them are lucky to have not gotten covid? But I thought she did?

• Haha
Jez she’s some fool. Isolating to keep her mum safe she says as she sits in her parents bedroom. You couldn’t make it up.

I really can’t stand the fact that she is getting away with all the lies, it really gets under my skin😲

Reactions: 9
So she's hopping about her sitting room bright as a button on her reel then shows up on her story looking like she's been in bed for two days, surely if she felt ill she wouldn't be bothered even doing the reel?
It's not like anyone is waiting on her to dress up wearing the same clothes we've seen a million times!
She's hiding away from her mammy lest she would be asked to do anything is what's really happening, she's a spoofer and I don't believe a word she says.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.