Jo unfiltered life #2 Beggy Beggy Beggy, Can't you see, fake and trash is all you'll ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else wish they could live her life? No work?, readily available babysitting?, massage? Tan? Clothes hauls? Eating out and takeaways? Holiday abroad? Able to get up an put on a full face of make up?

Not bad for someone signed off for depression 😒

Reactions: 20
Anyone else wish they could live her life? No work?, readily available babysitting?, massage? Tan? Clothes hauls? Eating out and takeaways? Holiday abroad? Able to get up an put on a full face of make up?

Don't forget the body confidence issues she has but can prance around in bra and pants

Reactions: 9

Me and my husband work we have two kids we couldn’t afford a holiday abroad she is a lazy c*** who plays the system and enjoys it too!!!!

Don't forget the body confidence issues she has but can prance around in bra and pants
🤢🤢🤢

New thread suggestion: Jo unfiltered life: life on the dole is good for the soul when you get paid to buy cake, chuck your kids in childcare and show of your hauls

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If Ryan really doesn't stay there the majority of the week just so she can claim benefits and not get caught, that's awful for the kids to have him not live there with them. Shes not even hiding what shes doing with this 'extra' money. Yeah her full name is available.

They're going on two holidays plus she's getting massages and fake tan, hauls on clothes and God knows what else. She's just a dirty scrounger and definitely the talk of her son's school. So embarrassing

Reactions: 10
If Ryan really doesn't stay there the majority of the week just so she can claim benefits and not get caught, that's awful for the kids to have him not live there with them. Shes not even hiding what shes doing with this 'extra' money. Yeah her full name is available.

They're going on two holidays plus she's getting massages and fake tan, hauls on clothes and God knows what else. She's just a dirty scrounger and definitely the talk of her son's school. So embarrassing
He 100% lives there. yesterday she said ‘we’re off to the mother in laws’ but isn’t that where Ryan ‘lives’? So why not say ‘off to Ryan’s?

she’s claiming to live on her own because if she declared he lived there she would loose near enough all her universal credit (depending on how much he earns) and there’s no waythey have declared it because they wouldn’t have the disposable income that they have now if they did.

of course it is possible that there lifestyle is all for show and they are actually up to their eyeballs in debt getting broke to try and become rich

• Wow
She takes the absolute piss as for the fake tan why can’t we buy a bottle n do it herself much cheaper she completely flaunts everything she does and buys now she’s not working! I just couldn’t I wouldn’t have the nerve!! As for the bikini pics I’m all for body positivity I’m not small myself but put it away love

Reactions: 8
DWP need to start looking at peoples social media! They flaunt everything on their pages for everyone to see I bet soooo many people would get caught out

Reactions: 8
She takes the absolute piss as for the fake tan why can’t we buy a bottle n do it herself much cheaper she completely flaunts everything she does and buys now she’s not working! I just couldn’t I wouldn’t have the nerve!! As for the bikini pics I’m all for body positivity I’m not small myself but put it away love
I don't begrudge anyone benefits, and I'm glad we have a system in place to help those that need it, but when people who are claiming are living an extravagant lifestyle, nights out, meals bags and bags of clothes every week that's what gets peoples back up, I work full time, so does my partner and I have to watch every penny! Jo is living the life of Riley on us tax payers

Reactions: 13
He 100% lives there. yesterday she said ‘we’re off to the mother in laws’ but isn’t that where Ryan ‘lives’? So why not say ‘off to Ryan’s?

she’s claiming to live on her own because if she declared he lived there she would loose near enough all her universal credit (depending on how much he earns) and there’s no waythey have declared it because they wouldn’t have the disposable income that they have now if they did.

of course it is possible that there lifestyle is all for show and they are actually up to their eyeballs in debt getting broke to try and become rich

He is definitely living there and they aren't declaring it. We get a small top up of Universal Credit cos I work part time and my partner is classed as low income. It makes life a bit easier, but in no way allows us to live the lifestyle that they do. She is for sure claiming the full whack as a single parent and then has his income on top.

She always says the “mother in laws” and I thought exactly the same, Ryan blatantly lives there. She’s playing the system. She claims sickness too, so extra cash for that. She will be saying Ryan’s her “carer” next 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Watched her video from this morning , kids in school/nursery, going for afternoon tea today….. oh and by the way it’s her birthday tomorrow, ( she just dropped that in ) so she will be expecting loads of free gifts and presents from her brainwashed followers . She definitely needs reporting to the DWP

Reactions: 7
Watched her video from this morning , kids in school/nursery, going for afternoon tea today….. oh and by the way it’s her birthday tomorrow, ( she just dropped that in ) so she will be expecting loads of free gifts and presents from her brainwashed followers . She definitely needs reporting to the DWP
Was thinking about it all earlier, she might think she’s winning now but once her kids get older she will loose some benefits she won’t really ever have a pay rise sitting on benefits either. Rest of us that work can get better jobs because of qualifications and experience we can then gain better wages…she will loose because one day she will sit there old, bored and realise she’s no work experience in anything to get a job that will pay well or more than her benefits do because she’s sat on her fat arse for years with no pride, no decent career, nothing!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
About 33 seconds into her ‘no get ready with me’ video you can clearly hear Hunter shout ‘dad’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now she’s saying that she gives herself the nice cereal and her kids the cheaper one. Is this lazy greedy slob for real 😂

Reactions: 5
She always says the “mother in laws” and I thought exactly the same, Ryan blatantly lives there. She’s playing the system. She claims sickness too, so extra cash for that. She will be saying Ryan’s her “carer” next 🙄
I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure she did last year. I'm sure she said something about Ryan taking extended time off work to look after her. She is clearly doing fine now he's back at work though...

Reactions: 2
Christ. I’m all for body positivity. I’m a bigger girl myself. She gets right on my tits though.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.