Jo unfiltered life #2 Beggy Beggy Beggy, Can't you see, fake and trash is all you'll ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her GRWM video this morning, about 1:30 through you can hear a man voice and then about 10-15secs later you can see someone pop their head around the door. Why the secrecy? Possibly down to her doing a video but she only mentioned talking to Hunter, no one else

Reactions: 3
Begging on Instagram foe her followers to go and watch her latest tiktok because 'she can't see it!' Pathetic and I'm sorry I'm all for a bit of ASMR, in fact I quite enjoy it, but I feel dirty when I watch hers because she is such a state!

Reactions: 5
her latest tiktok

does anyone else think its become a personality trait for online mums ie on tiktok instagram etc to almost come across as hating their children?

as in you either have them swearing at them calling them names like a’’’’’’’e or somthing else genuinely cant tell if its to be funny quirky or somehow seem relatable but its just so over the top a celebraty wrap for not murdering your child what in the world? 🤣 just cant get my head around it yes children push limits its what they do but i see it so much on social media am i missing somthing ? Is it werid that i dont call child names or swear at them? Ive never muttered to them under my breathe but if we question it we get called the perfect parent brigade or i am told oh your child must be young then wait till hes older like no hes 7 and ive never called him a little sh’t head or a’’’’ole just me? Ok rant over 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've never heard anyone put so much emphasis on wanting to murder their child, Jeeez. Alright you might make it as a passing jokey comment but saying she was "mentally writing his eulogy" bleeping hell.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I've never heard anyone put so much emphasis on wanting to murder their child, Jeeez. Alright you might make it as a passing jokey comment but saying she was "mentally writing his eulogy" bleeping hell.
Thats my main issue with it all know it aint serious but its just how dramatic and over the top it is so werid

Reactions: 6
Girl is wondering why her kids are misbehaving whilst she shoves an ipad in their face in the morning... I struggle to feel sorry for parents that are having issues in the mornings when ipads are allowed.
I'm not a 'my kids don't go on ipads' mum but there's a time and a place and it's not in the morning.
Maybe... if you taught your kids that the morning isn't for electronics, get ready, play with toys read a book etc but never electronics in the morning.
PLUS her youngest kid is talking to her in the background and she's just blanking him

her latest tiktok

does anyone else think its become a personality trait for online mums ie on tiktok instagram etc to almost come across as hating their children?

as in you either have them swearing at them calling them names like a’’’’’’’e or somthing else genuinely cant tell if its to be funny quirky or somehow seem relatable but its just so over the top a celebraty wrap for not murdering your child what in the world? 🤣 just cant get my head around it yes children push limits its what they do but i see it so much on social media am i missing somthing ? Is it werid that i dont call child names or swear at them? Ive never muttered to them under my breathe but if we question it we get called the perfect parent brigade or i am told oh your child must be young then wait till hes older like no hes 7 and ive never called him a little sh’t head or a’’’’ole just me? Ok rant over 🤣🤣
I do mutter under my breathe when my kids piss me off. And I've told them to duck off to their rooms when we've argued. But I don't call them names to their face. Mine are teenagers and we are all really close, so arguements are few and far between. But I'd never sit in front of thousands and slag them off. I keep that for coffee time with my mum 🤣🤣

I'll be brutally honest, I've messed up on more than one occasion with my kids and the guilt eats away at me. So I can understand the odd duck up. But hers seems to go beyond.

Reactions: 7
I do mutter under my breathe when my kids piss me off. And I've told them to duck off to their rooms when we've argued. But I don't call them names to their face. Mine are teenagers and we are all really close, so arguements are few and far between. But I'd never sit in front of thousands and slag them off. I keep that for coffee time with my mum 🤣🤣

I'll be brutally honest, I've messed up on more than one occasion with my kids and the guilt eats away at me. So I can understand the odd duck up. But hers seems to go beyond.
It seems like somthing many do on social media to try be quirky and reletable i think thats why it rubs me up the wrong way the fact they share it and then upload it for the world to see

Reactions: 1
I don’t particularly mind people normalising the fact the some days kids are arseholes. I’ve muttered under my breath about my kid being a nob before, I’ve shouted when I probably shouldn’t when I’m having a bad day, some days I have no patience. I think normalising that helps parents see that we don’t have to be perfect all the time.

however, jo uses it as a personality trait and it actually makes her come across as a pretty nasty parent

Reactions: 13
her latest tiktok

I stick the middle finger up at my 5 year old when she leaves the room if she's annoyed me but I would NEVER swear at my children to their face or call them degrading names. I want my children to love themselves and if mummy calls them arseholes and idiots to their face how will they ever learn that? Shes disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Woahhhh, I’ve been looking for this thread and didn’t think one existed! I literally spent all morning trying to catch up but wow that’s a lot to read so I’m starting from here again now. This woman is the most annoying, irritating beg I’ve ever watched.

Thread title suggestion:

Thinks her kids are pricks, her in a bikini makes me sick

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't understand why she's so OTT on all her TikToks! Like you can tell a story without all the theatrics and bad acting 🤦‍♀️

Why has someone asked her how to make iced coffee it's not bloody hard, are people who follow these idiots just idiots themselves must be

• Haha
She is so thoughtless - her most recent video "you've kids are alive" or whatever tit she said, what about mother's, like me, who have lost children. Are we of less worth or not mother's?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Look at her face while she is making her iced coffee, I could honestly punch it! everything about this witch pisses me off and I dont know why! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
her latest tiktok

Honestly I’d report her to SS if I knew her details etc as realistically the way she fantasises about murdering her kids all day every day is very worrying, or how she bites her kids to teach them a lesson, or starves them because they didn’t want their tea the night before…..none of it sits comfortably with me

Honestly I’d report her to SS if I knew her details etc as realistically the way she fantasises about murdering her kids all day every day is very worrying, or how she bites her kids to teach them a lesson, or starves them because they didn’t want their tea the night before…..none of it sits comfortably with me
Actually? Is there proof of all that? Pretty sure her real name is on here somewhere?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.