Jo Good #4 My roof terrace - the BT Tower, a whiff of roses & Matilda's golden shower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a vlog a few weeks back, Mutti was painfully honest and said she couldn’t stand red lipstick. Jo said she wore it and Mutti said I know you do and it doesn’t suit you! So, she is not that blind. I love her honesty. I am sure if she clocked some of her wilder frocks, especially that hideous buff coloured effort from H & M with the comedy sleeves, she would have something to say to MAM.

Is Wayne from BH a fan of hers normally? If so, he has turned big time.

Reactions: 1
Please tell me these posters are genuine and not from here. I would love that it is not only us taking MAM to task.
Definitely not me.

re WFBH - I think he’s called her very occasionally. He did call today and speak to Claira about uniforms. He mostly calls Robert Elms. He used to call Duncan occasionally.

Reactions: 2
In a vlog a few weeks back, Mutti was painfully honest and said she couldn’t stand red lipstick. Jo said she wore it and Mutti said I know you do and it doesn’t suit you! So, she is not that blind. I love her honesty. I am sure if she clocked some of her wilder frocks, especially that hideous buff coloured effort from H & M with the comedy sleeves, she would have something to say to MAM.

Is Wayne from BH a fan of hers normally? If so, he has turned big time.
Why? What have I missed?

Maybe one of us is WFBH! If not it would be great to get him over here if he doesn't know about it.

It’s odd they are both Violets.
Yes, the first Violet had my initials in the handle, so a nod to this place we guessed - but I swear it wasn't me. I think the new Violet is following on in that tradition. The floral reference had us guessing a SLTRF connection, maybe his hubby who might be no fan of MAM.

Maybe it's Sandra the Royal Florist. Or Roz the rose lover, Jo hater. :LOL:
Does anyone know how to report her Insta AD?

Priceless. Thanks for screen shots @VeeJayBee. Wayne is spot on. Violet's back. Cracked me up. I bet MAM deletes.
I am glad you appreciate my dedication to this place! After the Insta comments were flagged here I was just about to screenshot them but there was a buzz for a delivery at the door. I went out, got my parcel then encountered a chatty neighbour. I was keen to get away with that nagging feeling there was something urgent I needed to do so made my excuses and rushed back in. Even to myself I was thinking it was a work thing that needed immediate attention but I laughed to myself when I got to my desk and realised it was Tattle duties! I was relieved to see the comments had not yet been deleted and now are here for our delectation, and for posterity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I am glad you appreciate my dedication to this place! After the Insta comments were flagged here I was just about to screenshot them but there was a buzz for a delivery at the door. I went out, got my parcel then encountered a chatty neighbour. I was keen to get away with that nagging feeling there was something urgent I needed to do so made my excuses and rushed back in. Even to myself I was thinking it was a work thing that needed immediate attention but I laughed to myself when I got to my desk and realised it was Tattle duties! I was relieved to see the comments had not yet been deleted and now are here for our delectation, and for posterity.
Brilliant. Much appreciated. Have noticed when deeply involved with work or Tattle, the buzzer goes. I hope that was your Chantecaille freebie for your reward.

• Haha
20210727_171248.jpg

I can imagine her using the rooftop hose for her own benefit, running up Thames Water bills in the name of the building management for her own purposes.
20210727_171236.jpg

• Haha
View attachment 682404

I can imagine her using the rooftop hose for her own benefit, running up Thames Water bills in the name of the building management for her own purposes.
View attachment 682407
It wouldn't surprise me at all. Remember how selfish she is to treat the roof terrace as her own. Imagine if she starts water penetration in the top floor flats 😮

Cold water showering.
This will be the nearest she will ever get to cold water swimming. In fact, she should just use the paddling pool a poster suggested.

But she’s not supposed to take the dog there so putting a paddling pool is really
Saying up yours to other residents.

Reactions: 3
But she’s not supposed to take the dog there so putting a paddling pool is really
In light of her constant un-neighbourly behaviour that is exactly what she wants to say.

• Haha
Exactly! We know this, yet how often does she take advantage and think rules do not apply to her? The post from a sub about the paddling pool was ridiculous, but I wouldn't be surprised if she still tried.

ETA: Nah, this is getting even worse than ever! @VeeJayBee do you have some mega posting skills that I very much lack as again, I'm too late :ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.