Jo Good #4 My roof terrace - the BT Tower, a whiff of roses & Matilda's golden shower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish Violet would tip him off about here, he could come in disguise.

Edit: Notice that she ignored WFBH's second reply, she now knows he's not on her side. I wonder if she knows he called in to her show when she was off. If he reads here it'd be great if he dropped a hint on his next call to the station.
Wonder if he watches her vlogs and went to the Insta. Maybe he is on here. It's becoming a whodunnit. TRFSL would love a game of Cluedo.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This is Jo 'I don't delete' Good. The truth hurts. Wayne letting everyone know what she's really like. He must have some good tea to spill.
I wonder if he will ever call her show again and if he does, will she let him on? 😏 Also, did she block him? 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm offline for a few hours and it all kicks off, but I am laughing now catching up :ROFLMAO: Ladies, any maybe a gentleman, keep up the good work (y)

Was he normally complimentary to her?
Wayne usually tells things as they are. I can't say he is necessarily more complimentary to Jo than he is to Robert. If he knows more than they do he will rightly correct them.

MAM and Anna were on Van and a Pram yesterday, drinking bubbly at an art gallery, she was talking fashion as usual - boring and pretentious. It will probably be on the flog on Sunday, she had her camera clutched in her hand.

Reactions: 6
MAM and Anna were on Van and a Pram yesterday, drinking bubbly at an art gallery, she was talking fashion as usual - boring and pretentious. It will probably be on the flog on Sunday, she had her camera clutched in her hand.
Thanks @Winter Day ! A great find of non-drinker Jo Good. I wonder how many she had before she drove home, as seen on her own vlog of the same event.
20210728_223406.jpg

20210728_223349.jpg

20210728_223256.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She loves the free booze. Filipe also had her on his vlog, talking very loudly over everyone there.

She loves the free booze. Filipe also had her on his vlog, talking very loudly over everyone there.
@VeeJayBee have you seen Filipe‘a last vlog?

Last edited:
20210728_225857.jpg

20210728_230009.jpg

20210728_225917.jpg

Felipe calls Chris his flatmate but then he shows the flat building work (wall relocation and kitchen reno) saying "we" and "our". I had the impression they were sharing a rented place but might they own it?
20210728_231002.jpg

Felipe editing MAM's vlogs - imagine the horrors he sees at 24 frames per second, and the outtakes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Thanks @Winter Day ! A great find of non-drinker Jo Good. I wonder how many she had before she drove home, as seen on her own vlog of the same event.
View attachment 685052
View attachment 685053
View attachment 685055
OMG, the middle photo - not flattering at all and they both looked well pissed 😮

Hello @Winter Day. As @VeeJayBee said, a great find, well done. I see you are a new Tattler but I assume you listen to Jo on her radio programme as you are aware of Van and a Pram, and also MAM's flogs, so may I ask if like Wayne, you are also no longer buying her lies and contradictions?

Last edited:
OMG, the middle photo - not flattering at all and they both looked well pissed 😮

Hello @Winter Day. As @VeeJayBee said, a great find, well done. I see you are a new Tattler but I assume you listen to Jo on her radio programme as you are aware of Van and a Pram, and also MAM's flogs, so may I ask if like Wayne, you are also no longer buying her lies and contradictions?
Sorry @Winter Day, I should have welcomed you! I know that I've seen reaction posts from you in the past and you did a lurker wave post so I suppose I didn't think of you as a newbie.

AOB: I forgot to post the comment timings I noted from Jo's show last Friday, where she mentions her monetised socials on her BBC radio show. I will do it as soon as I get a chance.

Various hypocritical and shady comments from Jo Good's BBC Radio London show last Friday, 23rd July.

There are three separate instances here where she directs listeners to her socials, once specifically to the vlog where she is advertising the #gifted £3K arm toning treatment from a named clinic.

Listening back to this again and seeing it in transcript has angered me even more, she is blatantly promoting the treatment with a positive review, she might not be naming the clinic on the BBC but she is directing listeners to her advert for it, under the guise of "check out my socials". This has to be against BBC guidelines for its presenters.

00:03:26 "..paying tribute to my old broadcasting mate Jono Coleman..." (Who she fails to credit on her Wikipedia entry as her co-host of the breakfast show).

00:04:25 "I slept so well last night but then I did have a few drinks, oh gosh it was lovely..." (Jo Good regularly states that she does not drink).

00:05:27 "We've now got our own hosepipe in W1A.." (She does not live in W1A).

00:06:42 "If any of you follow me on social media you'll know I have a roof terrace..." (She, then - shock! - admits that it is shared with 51 other flats).

02:06:26 Speaking about her week off Jo says "...if you follow me on You Tube every minute will be filmed".

02:06:52 "As you know I've been having my arms toned, you need to follow me on social media to know what on earth I'm going on about. And I've finished my four treatments..." She goes on to say that she needs to keep it up by doing weights, and BTW she believes 4 to 5kg is 24 pounds.

Then a listener Mairead from Weybridge phones in and blows the lid on the value of MAM's arm treatment (which was gifted to her and which she advertises on her YouTube channel, althought the status of it as an AD is not disclosed in line with ASA guidelines).

02:15:50 Mairead recommends arm weights from TK Maxx for good value 2kg arm weights but Jo could find none there. "...but I was fascinated because I've watched your blog on the..um.."

Jo then talks loudly over her "...on my arms, on my arms being toned and..."

Mairead: "...but but has it really?"

Jo (sounding a bit worried looks for a distraction) : "Oh my gosh, George...George come in here and just tell everyone about my arms...he says he can't he's answering the phones, oh no he can't come in anyway we're not allowed to be in the same... room. Um, no, it's, they, seriously my arms are, have stopped flappin' around but it is far too expensive to expect anybody to do that, you know, I've got to now, the upkeep, I've got to do myself with weights."

Mairead: "yes but if one was to spend the three thousand on having the four..." At this stage Jo cuts in laughing manically in an attempt to distract from Mairead's revelation. Mairead continues: "..could you see the difference because I'm considering it".

Jo (sounding very panicked goes into a damage limitation ramble): "No, no, no Mairead don't, no Mairead do not spend three thousand pounds please don't, you know if you've got the weights use the weights I just needed something to prompt me into starting because I've stopped doin' my yoga since this Covid my whole brain has been all over the place I haven't done any of my excercise... " blah blah.

These were just a few examples on one day! I think it is important that every instance of Jo Good mentioning her socials on her BBC radio show is noted here whenever we get a chance. Many other times she gives out her actual Middle Aged Minx handle. Maybe these instances can be recorded in a dedicated section in the Tattle wiki, to be easily discoverable.

On her YouTube channel she states vlogging is not a hobby, that it is her plan B for a pension, therefore she admits it is a commercial enterprise - it is amazing that she is allowed to promote this on the BBC. Do the BBC bosses believe that her socials just comprise some personal pictures of her dog and her mum and a walk in the park, that she is sharing with her listeners? In reality her socilas contain a lot of advertising, only sometimes delcared as such, so anyone who goes to her socials after hearing her promote it on the BBC will be unclear if they are watching ads, from which Jo Good receives financial or material benefit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I have put a section at the bottom of the Tattle Wiki where we can record examples of Jo Good mentioning her monetised socials on the BBC airwaves. I have started it with the examples I posted above.

In the future while listening to the show, even if we don't have time to transcribe the exact quote, we can simply note the date and time of any questionable comment and list on the wiki. Then anyone can go in later to add detail, context or quotes after listening again. This is much easier than going back though all the threads.

If anyone wants to see how Robert's Barbican adventure is going, here's the Insta. @high_in_the_sky_2021. They have gutted it, ready to start work. MAM will be so jealous. At least he didn't buy a Marylebone penthouse.

Various hypocritical and shady comments from Jo Good's BBC Radio London show last Friday, 23rd July.

There are three separate instances here where she directs listeners to her socials, once specifically to the vlog where she is advertising the #gifted £3K arm toning treatment from a named clinic.

Listening back to this again and seeing it in transcript has angered me even more, she is blatantly promoting the treatment with a positive review, she might not be naming the clinic on the BBC but she is directing listeners to her advert for it, under the guise of "check out my socials". This has to be against BBC guidelines for its presenters.

00:03:26 "..paying tribute to my old broadcasting mate Jono Coleman..." (Who she fails to credit on her Wikipedia entry as her co-host of the breakfast show).

00:04:25 "I slept so well last night but then I did have a few drinks, oh gosh it was lovely..." (Jo Good regularly states that she does not drink).

00:05:27 "We've now got our own hosepipe in W1A.." (She does not live in W1A).

00:06:42 "If any of you follow me on social media you'll know I have a roof terrace..." (She, then - shock! - admits that it is shared with 51 other flats).

02:06:26 Speaking about her week off Jo says "...if you follow me on You Tube every minute will be filmed".

02:06:52 "As you know I've been having my arms toned, you need to follow me on social media to know what on earth I'm going on about. And I've finished my four treatments..." She goes on to say that she needs to keep it up by doing weights, and BTW she believes 4 to 5kg is 24 pounds.

Then a listener Mairead from Weybridge phones in and blows the lid on the value of MAM's arm treatment (which was gifted to her and which she advertises on her YouTube channel, althought the status of it as an AD is not disclosed in line with ASA guidelines).

02:15:50 Mairead recommends arm weights from TK Maxx for good value 2kg arm weights but Jo could find none there. "...but I was fascinated because I've watched your blog on the..um.."

Jo then talks loudly over her "...on my arms, on my arms being toned and..."

Mairead: "...but but has it really?"

Jo (sounding a bit worried looks for a distraction) : "Oh my gosh, George...George come in here and just tell everyone about my arms...he says he can't he's answering the phones, oh no he can't come in anyway we're not allowed to be in the same... room. Um, no, it's, they, seriously my arms are, have stopped flappin' around but it is far too expensive to expect anybody to do that, you know, I've got to now, the upkeep, I've got to do myself with weights."

Mairead: "yes but if one was to spend the three thousand on having the four..." At this stage Jo cuts in laughing manically in an attempt to distract from Mairead's revelation. Mairead continues: "..could you see the difference because I'm considering it".

Jo (sounding very panicked goes into a damage limitation ramble): "No, no, no Mairead don't, no Mairead do not spend three thousand pounds please don't, you know if you've got the weights use the weights I just needed something to prompt me into starting because I've stopped doin' my yoga since this Covid my whole brain has been all over the place I haven't done any of my excercise... " blah blah.

These were just a few examples on one day! I think it is important that every instance of Jo Good mentioning her socials on her BBC radio show is noted here whenever we get a chance. Many other times she gives out her actual Middle Aged Minx handle. Maybe these instances can be recorded in a dedicated section in the Tattle wiki, to be easily discoverable.

On her YouTube channel she states vlogging is not a hobby, that it is her plan B for a pension, therefore she admits it is a commercial enterprise - it is amazing that she is allowed to promote this on the BBC. Do the BBC bosses believe that her socials just comprise some personal pictures of her dog and her mum and a walk in the park, that she is sharing with her listeners? In reality her socilas contain a lot of advertising, only sometimes delcared as such, so anyone who goes to her socials after hearing her promote it on the BBC will be unclear if they are watching ads, from which Jo Good receives financial or material benefit.
Thank you so much @VeeJayBee. I made my last complaint at the weekend and mentioned the Friday show. I am waiting for a reply, and will keep you posted. They have been a bit slow with dealing these things due to Covid. No excuse. Her bosses should be on it. As I keep saying it's the BBC we pay for. MAM should no better.

Last edited:
If anyone wants to see how Robert's Barbican adventure is going, here's the Insta. @high_in_the_sky_2021. They have gutted it, ready to start work. MAM will be so jealous. At least he didn't buy a Marylebone penthouse.
Thanks for that link @Miss LDN very interesting. I am sure it will be quite spectacular when done, the views alone are fantastic.

It looks as if his place was the one in the sales listing that was posted here, the 34th floor one with the pissy green carpets which have been shown stripped out. He is not being coy about exactly where he is on that new Insta account, although he was on his radio show. He will now be positioning himself as self-appointed Barbican expert.

I was surprised he said it needs Christina's touch, I thought he'd be taking the design lead being the modernist / brutalist fan. C strikes me as more of a floaty, stripped wood and wildflowers type, moderne shabby-chic until it went cheughy.

I had a work meeting near the Barbican the other day, when I got out of the tube I looked up at the towers but - after mention on here of The Hunger - I thought of Susan Sarandon standing on the balcony before I thought of RE.

ETA: I half-heard WFBH talking to Robert earlier but I was on a call, I wonder if he dropped a Tattle easter egg.

• Haha
Thanks for that link @Miss LDN very interesting. I am sure it will be quite spectacular when done, the views alone are fantastic.

It looks as if his place was the one in the sales listing that was posted here, the 34th floor one with the pissy green carpets which have been shown stripped out. He is not being coy about exactly where he is on that new Insta account, although he was on his radio show. He will now be positioning himself as self-appointed Barbican expert.

It was surprised he said it needs Christina's touch, I thought he'd be taking the design lead being the brutalist fan. C strikes me as more of a floaty, stripped wood and wildflowers type, modern shabby-chic until it went cheughy.

I had a work meeting near the Barbican the other day, when I got out of the tube I looked up at the towers but - after mention on here of The Hunger - I thought of Susan Sarandon standing on the balcony before I thought of RE.
It's the one. pissy green carpets :LOL:. I hope they make a good job of it. Robert will probably write a book about it, or make a documentary. I can just see him in a vintage swivel chair, stroking a white cat, while Wayne and Chris Sullivan drink expresso, and try on his old suits.

• Haha
MAM's got her ancient legs out on Insta, and Clergerie breeze blocks. Hoping for a freebie, Jo strikes again. Not sponsored.(Yet). Everything I do is transparent.(Including my motives).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.