Jo Good #4 My roof terrace - the BT Tower, a whiff of roses & Matilda's golden shower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I know who Violet Jane R / VioletRoses64 is. It's a flimsy connection, and could be a red herring or coincidence. I don't want to out them because I hope they carry on.

Reactions: 3
Is anybody keeping tabs on her skincare regime? In the latest flog on Instagram she says she has been using that serum for years, the Chantecaille one. But where does that fit in with all the Paula’s Choice stuff? Does she have to flog one of their serums too?

Reactions: 1
Is anybody keeping tabs on her skincare regime? In the latest flog on Instagram she says she has been using that serum for years, the Chantecaille one. But where does that fit in with all the Paula’s Choice stuff? Does she have to flog one of their serums too?
She said she has a Paula's Choice promo to film soon and has to do it alone while Felpe is away. She was worried that they might not think it is good enough.

Reactions: 1
Leeza Carroll if you think John is going to ask Jo out, you are barking up the wrong tree. In the wrong forest even.
I would be seriously worried about MAM messing about with the water supply up there. You just know someone will have a leaking ceiling.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do we think we'll get a mid-week Minx this week, seeing she has a week off BBC? Maybe featuring the King's Road dog place with AW, or more likely the Paula's Choice flog with more terrifying naked face extreme close-ups. But she only does a promo every six weeks, or so she says....

Strange she isn't taking the opportunity for an extra visit to Mutti, maybe the waether isn;t good enough for a beach visit. I was thinking about her brother, wondering if he might have health issues, hence his return, which could be the undisclosed other thing that she is "dealing with".

Edited to add
https://www.spacenk.com/uk/inside-s...caster-jo-good-on-caring-for-mature-skin.html

I take it back, she does use PC and Chantecaille according to that article. If you add up the cost of all the products she uses on her skin, it’s obscene. I know she doesn’t pay, but still. And the bottom line, she still looks like a walnut. They have no effect whatsoever. I genuinely can’t see why spendy brands would want to collab with her, she is no advert. In fairness she says she knows she has wrinkles but she likes to see them as the map of her life. I think the map is one of hills and valleys! That serum is £244 alone! Her parting line says she will never have invasive treatments, let’s see if she sticks to that.

Do we think we'll get a mid-week Minx this week, seeing she has a week off BBC? Maybe featuring the King's Road dog place with AW, or more likely the Paula's Choice flog with more terrifying naked face extreme close-ups. But she only does a promo every six weeks, or so she says....

Strange she isn't taking the opportunity for an extra visit to Mutti, maybe the waether isn;t good enough for a beach visit. I was thinking about her brother, wondering if he might have health issues, hence his return, wihch could be the undisclosed other thing that she is "dealing with".
She said she was going to the beach, so maybe Shoreham, which is near Mutti.

• Wow
I'm loving there are just as many comments here, if not more, than when Jo is not actually on-air. If she thought she would have some peace from the Tattlers, think again.

• Haha
Anna Webb was flooded the other night and doesn’t have electricity so I don’t think she’ll have gone to the Townhouse place. Saw it on her Insta account.

• Wow
I'm loving there are just as many comments here, if not more, than when Jo is not actually on-air. If she thought she would have some peace from the Tattlers, think again.
We are quite capable of making our own fun. o_O

• Haha
Anna Webb was flooded the other night and doesn’t have electricity so I don’t think she’ll have gone to the Townhouse place. Saw it on her Insta account.
The other week I wondered about Jo and her clothes in the basement or her building in W London. It was now Anna in E London who had problems.

Maybe MAM will do a mid week vlog of her climbing up the Marble Arch mound. I can just imagine her with a panting Matilda, 'and then this happens' cut away, a bloody subscriber at the summit.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The other week I wondered about Jo and her clothes in the basement or her building in W London. It was now Anna in E London who had problems.
She’s got all that frozen raw dog food that would have defrosted too. 😬 I’ve had at least 4 different floods but not from outside, but from a washing machine leak and a bathtub waste that became disconnected and poured through the kitchen ceiling plus a frozen pipe that burst and an under sink pipe that leaked.
One with dirty water from outside sounds horrendous.😕

• Wow
  • Sad
Don't worry, if she'd had a flood we'd know about it.
"All my clothes are ruined in the basement flood!11!!1 " (not sure about Sandra and Jim).

• Haha
She’s deleted the WFBH and associated comments! 😆
Proof that we have to be quick with the screenshots. The WFBH / Violet replies are a couple of pages back now, no harm in bumping it up here again in case any one has missed them.

20210727_195502.jpg

• Haha
Proof that we have to be quick with the screenshots. The WFBH / Violet replies are a couple of pages back now, no harm in bumping it up here again in case any one has missed them.

View attachment 682765
This is Jo 'I don't delete' Good. The truth hurts. Wayne letting everyone know what she's really like. He must have some good tea to spill.

• Haha
This is Jo 'I don't delete' Good. The truth hurts. Wayne letting everyone know what she's really like. He must have some good tea to spill.
I wish Violet would tip him off about here, he could come in disguise.

Edit: Notice that she ignored WFBH's second reply, she now knows he's not on her side. I wonder if she knows he called in to her show when she was off. If he reads here it'd be great if he dropped a hint on his next call to the station.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.