Jo Good #4 My roof terrace - the BT Tower, a whiff of roses & Matilda's golden shower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will attempt it but how far back? I doubt I’d do an entertaining job like yours have been. 😁
@Mustard No, sorry I didn't mean way back, I just meant the ones you just did a few posts back. The section is at the bottom of the Wiki, they don't need full detail just something like:
Date & time 01:23:34 Jo Good mentions her Insta
Date & time 01:24:56 Jo Good mentions her You Tube channel

Then we can add future ones if we can.

SLTRF is on the radio show today, plugging his US show Full Bloom that is now on More 4, I will probably watch it.

I have a long TLDR ready for the thread #5 so am ready to set it up when we have decided the title.

She has just mentioned the documentary Gray Gardens, the nutty sisters in it remind me of Jo!

OMG - she used the word heifer as a specific name for a breed of cow - a heifer is a young female cow that hasn’t had any offspring. Then she changed it to Hereford.

13’52. She just said that cows are quite bovine. I know it can mean slow, in human terms but why would you say that about a cow when it is also the biological species they belong which includes oxen, goats, sheep, bison and buffalo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Can we alll suggest our preferred thread #5 titles?

For ease I will propose my own, it's not hilarious and doesn't scan well, but it's a clear, to-the-point, call-out, about a current issue which will probably continue.

Jo Good #5 Stuck on 27K, my YouTube won't grow. But hey, why not push it on my BBC show?

It could do with a bit added about her ads if length permits.
Great. I'm happy with this one. Thanks @VeeJayBee.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.