Jo Good #4 My roof terrace - the BT Tower, a whiff of roses & Matilda's golden shower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
.... I think might do some work with the Wandsworth community station Jason Rosam set up.
I didn't know about the communtiy radio Jason set up, a very admirable enterprise. Do we know if MAM is involved with any charites or community schemes? I know she's shown up to the Mayhew with Anna Webb on a few occasions but I don't know in what capacity - is she is an ambassador or trustee, for example? It would be strange if she didn't have any affiliations, most people who've been in the public eye for some time have found something they lend their name and support to. I remember she used to do that Christmas event at a church in Kensington every year.

Reactions: 1
I didn't know about the communtiy radio Jason set up, a very admirable enterprise. Do we know if MAM is involved with any charites or community schemes? I know she's shown up to the Mayhew with Anna Webb on a few occasions but I don't know in what capacity - is she is an ambassador or trustee, for example? It would be strange if she didn't have any affiliations, most people who've been in the public eye for some time have found something they lend their name and support to. I remember she used to do that Christmas event at a church in Kensington every year.
She does a reading at Christmas for a prisoner charity. Does she do any prison visits? I doubt it. She just says she has a fear of being incarcerated.

the station Jason set up is called Riverside Radio. Frank Loman and Carpet Martin do some work there.

the Kensingtin thing is a Christmas Fair At St. Mary Abbots. I don’t think there’s anything charitable about it. Christina Elms sell items there and one of her friends.

Last edited:
MAM's on the flog. A Chantecaille promo on her Insta. So she's begged that really pricey serum. It's not working for her! Go and get your code and get ripped off guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I am going to wish Sylvia a Happy Birthday without shelling out any money. There is no way that Jo has been using that serum for years. And if she has been, it’s no bleeping good if her skin is anything to go by.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
MAM's on the flog. A Chantecaille promo on her Insta. So she's begged that really pricey serum. It's not working for her! Go and get your code and get ripped off guys.
If expensive beauty potions worked no rich people would be old or ugly.

Dear Jo Good. This should be marked as an AD. YOU ARE ADVERTISING - GET IT?
The #gifted doesn't cut it.
20210726_164647.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
If expensive beauty potions worked no rich people would be old or ugly.
It's a joke though with MAM. Uses all the really expensive stuff, yet looks decrepit. That's why I loved it, when Joanna Lumley said she uses Almay.:D

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's a joke though with MAM. Uses all the really expensive stuff, yet looks decrepit. That's why I loved it, when Joanna Lumley said she uses Almay.:D
"I've been using Chantecaille for years..."
20210726_170440.jpg

20210726_170517.jpg

FFS the woman is only 66. Seriously, what the hell is that company thinking? As I've said many times, I don't care how wrinkled anyone is, but her advertising expensive face care serum is like like Steptoe plugging a Dyson vaccuum cleaner.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
"I've been using Chantecaille for years..."
View attachment 680693
View attachment 680702
FFS the woman is only 66. Seriously, what the hell is that company thinking? As I've said many times, I don't care how wrinkled anyone is, but her advertising expensive face care serum is like like Steptoe plugging a Dyson vaccuum cleaner.
I don’t know why, but these pictures make me feel sad. She looks properly geriatric in these photos. Frail and sort of at the end of life, if that isn’t being overly dramatic. When you look at her like this you realise it is her energy, the way she moves, how she dresses that makes her seem sparky, but when you see how aged she looks, it is really quite sad. The other vlogger Suzi Grant is older than her by 4-5 years. She looks so much healthier and robust than frail MAM.

• Sad
MAM must have circus mirrors in her flat. Seriously, why would she film herself like that.
She must have 'special' circus mirrors. Have you ever looked in one that makes you appear 100% more attractive than you actually are?

• Haha
Jo Good would be thrilled to know she reminds me of Catherine Deneuve, the scene in The Hunger where her youth potion starts wearing off.

This would be more effective and still cheaper than Chantecaille

20210726_174227.jpg

• Haha
I remember when she was at some sort of skin/plastic surgery conference meetingand she was talking to a plastic surgeon about getting a neck lift and he said she needed more than that.

If you have anorexia, doesn’t that mean that you would have some kind of body dysmorphia?

I don’t know a lot about it. A friend’s daughter was anorexic, then became bulimic.

Jo Good would be thrilled to know she reminds me of Catherine Deneuve, the scene in The Hunger where her youth potion starts wearing off.

This would be more effective and still cheaper than Chantecaille

View attachment 680764
Loool. Love that film. Was MAM off today? It's Mick Jagger's actual birthday today. Mick wherever you are, up security.

• Haha
Yes, MAM's off for the week AND it's Mick's birthday, scary!

I really want to watch this now...

ETA: And at the end she ends up living at Robert Elms' new gaff :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.