Jo Good #4 My roof terrace - the BT Tower, a whiff of roses & Matilda's golden shower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have created a Tattle Wiki for Jo Good which contains a summary of her antics on BBC Radio London and her YouTube vlogs as Middle Aged Minx. The Wiki is not yet appearing as a pink button on the Jo Good threads but you can see it here...

Reactions: 5
So Jo and George had a cosy dinner! It sounds very romantic to me. It was supposed to be an ad for Hello Fresh, instead of serving it nicely plated up, she served it all in one frying pan and forked it on to the plate, so it all mingled in with the rice and looked messy. Also, only a quarter of the plate was full and they were still worrying about the fat content. 🙄 What she eats would be a light snack for me.

Reactions: 4
So Jo and George had a cosy dinner! It sounds very romantic to me. It was supposed to be an ad for Hello Fresh, instead of serving it nicely plated up, she served it all in one frying pan and forked it on to the plate, so it all mingled in with the rice and looked messy. Also, only a quarter of the plate was full and they were still worrying about the fat content. 🙄 What she eats would be a light snack for me.
She doesn’t have a clue about entertaining, plating or serving despite the fact that she’s supposedly worked in restaurants.
I find it odd that George, a BBC employee, is colluding with her in plugging Hello Fresh.

She’s announced in the last Flog comments that she’s doing an IG live this Wednesday.

So poor MAM is not at Wimbledon. Shame, I am.

And the wiki button is here!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It might sound romantic but the only love these two have in their lives is self love.

• Haha
I've made a few additions to the wiki including Julian Clary, roof terrace, droppin' Gs.

I think something should be added to the Big George section, how the cabbies loved him, Jo did not go the the funeral. I do not know enough about this so it would be great if someone does and can add it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
George must be aged around 23-24. He graduated uni 3 years ago, people usually go aged 18 and for 2-3 years.

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t have a clue about entertaining, plating or serving despite the fact that she’s supposedly worked in restaurants.
@Mustard Your post has made me realise that the way she put those strawberries on the plate says volumes about Jo Good. She filmed herself placing them on a plate individually as if she was making some kind of effort. She admits that she's not good at preparing food but that's her convenient excuse; the real reason is she simply thinks "that's good enough for them" - a true narc approach. The filming was to signal that she's proud she can get away with so little effort. This virtually sums up why I really can't stand her.

@Mustard Your post has made me realise that the way she put those strawberries on the plate says volumes about Jo Good. She filmed herself placing them on a plate individually as if she was making some kind of effort. She admits that she's not good at preparing food but that's her convenient excuse; the real reason is she simply thinks "that's good enough for them" - a true narc approach. The filming was to signal that she's proud she can get away with so little effort. This virtually sums up why I really can't stand her.
I just think she was filling up time with her Instaworthy strawberries. Look at me eating my photogenic berries, with bendy yoga teacher, and dog of the moment (poo breed puppy), against the London skyline on my terrace. That is why she lives in London, there is nowhere else she wants to be, why she doesn’t live in Epsom etc

I just think she was filling up time with her Instaworthy strawberries. Look at me eating my photogenic berries, with bendy yoga teacher, and dog of the moment (poo breed puppy), against the London skyline on my terrace. That is why she lives in London, there is nowhere else she wants to be, why she doesn’t live in Epsom etc
Maybe I did read too much into it. But I really can't imagine her going to too much trouble for anyone except Mutti, whom she at least visits and takes shopping. MAM seems to always be on the receiving end of the largess of others, with very little flowing from her - save using the freebies she receives to "treat" others.

George doesn't look very gay in these photos!View attachment 639616
Who's the girl?

Reactions: 1
Maybe I did read too much into it. But I really can't imagine her going to too much trouble for anyone except Mutti, whom she at least visits and takes shopping. MAM seems to always be on the receiving end of the largess of others, with very little flowing from her - save using the freebies she receives to "treat" others.

Who's the girl?

Probably someone he went to university with. The caption under one of the photos mentions turning and turn tabling, so that indicates him being gay to me.

re MAM she doesn’t take any care over her food, not even her own. She only has a bread knife as she admits. she’s been pictured cutting everything with it. She was pictured ripping an avocado apart. She gave her sick friend tinned tomato soup.

She was pictured ripping an avocado apart. She gave her sick friend tinned tomato soup.
...which she filmed herself delivering, walking along Regent's Park filming pointing out "rich people's" houses.

...which she filmed herself delivering, walking along Regent's Park filming pointing out "rich people's" houses.
Yes. She’s only done two Hello Fresh ‘adverts’ and both of them have been with other people. She said she gave Filipe some of her Hello Fresh orders (one or two) to take home. He thanked her, but they were free to her. I highly doubt she has cooked any of the other ones she’s been given. Wouldn’t she have filmed them if that was the case? Probably gives them to workmates or takes them to her Mum’s house.

George must be aged around 23-24. He graduated uni 3 years ago, people usually go aged 18 and for 2-3 years.
He looks older. Working with MAM ages you!

BBC allow you to progress fast don’t they. He was an assistant producer, and now he is a full on producer of her show, and others on the station. He seems very young to be doing that.

MAM leaves a comment on Filipe’s hoody unboxing VLog saying they need merch for her channel. It’s the one where he also writes Radio Debut.

MAM now complaining about being tired after being out to a free theatre production and getting home at midnight.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Thank god the rank masks idea was dropped.

She might have to rethink her name if she is doing her own merch. Middled Aged is now Old Minx. Or Silver Minx. There is such a thing as the Trades Description Act.

Jo is opening the show wangin' on about a theatre preview last night at The Bridge theatre. Mentioned standing at the bar, feeling unused to ordering a drink, probably to signal that she paid and wasn't just taking a drink from a tray for once. (BTW she says she doesn't drink). Said she is tired after being out last night - does that mean she actually stayed until the end of the performance, instead of leaving at the tinterval as usual?

She has mentioned Simon Russell Beale multiple times, says he's a friend, then says she is namedroppin' in a rare moment of self-awareness.

Talking about lockdown, she has just said that she was unable to see her family. Was it not the case that she was actually visiting her mother all the way in Sussex, even during the strictest regs? A lot of this was recorded on the Tattle threads at that time.

Last edited:
Jo is opening the show wangin' on about a theatre preview last night at The Bridge theatre. Mentioned standing at the bar, feeling unused to ordering a drink, probably to signal that she paid. Said she is tired after being out, does that mean she actually stayed until the end?

Talking about lockdown, she has just said that she was unable to see her family. Was it not the case that she was actually visiting her mother all the way in Sussex, even during the strictest regs? A lot of this was recorded on the Tattle threads at that time.
I think she was seeing her mum, she said at a distance, but I suspect she did see her. And she did not produce a vlog for a couple of weeks over Christmas and NY, if she did film stuff you would have seen she wasn’t in London, so that was an indication she was not cooped up in her London flat.

To be honest I don’t blame her seeing her mum. Her mum is in her 90s, who knows how long she has to live, whether this was her last Xmas, she was getting regular tests, and between them they would have weighed up the risks. From the amount of flouting that went on, including that weasel Hancock, I don’t blame her for that.

She shouldn’t fib about it on air if that is the case.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.