Jo Good #11 Wants out of BBC, craves luxe all the way, options are limited, at the Beeb she must stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jo thanks her followers for all their suggestions as to who she might feature on her new chat show. She says she doesn't want celebrities. One might find that admirable - it's better that 'ordinary people', be celebrated. However, she then goes on to explain that she wants guests who have 'a large social media presence'. So the main purpose of the chat show is to increase her own followers, and lead to more collaborations. Oh well, that's business, I suppose.
Yes, this is what she wants. It’s not about the subject matter but how to piggyback onto others subscribers to increase her subs. So, not riveting guests, the usual I will scratch your back if you scratch mine operators, but with Dave acting as Jeeves and Sandra as the downstairs maid.

The goshometer rating was off the scale today.

A particular highlight - her acting the ingenue and pirouetting like mad in her orange halter freebie. Imagine if a neighbour saw her. (The pleated blue skirt suited her, with the blue top.)
---
Oh for Gods sake, her sychophantic , delusional subscribers telling her she looks like Sienna Miller and Kate Moss.:rolleyes:

What a load of old rubbish, not an iota of a resemblance.
I missed that!

Reactions: 4
Yes, this is what she wants. It’s not about the subject matter but how to piggyback onto others subscribers to increase her subs. So, not riveting guests, the usual I will scratch your back if you scratch mine operators, but with Dave acting as Jeeves and Sandra as the downstairs maid.

The goshometer rating was off the scale today.

A particular highlight - her acting the ingenue and pirouetting like mad in her orange halter freebie. Imagine if a neighbour saw her. (The pleated blue skirt suited her, with the blue top.)
---

I missed that!
Was in the comments section about an hour ago. For some irrational reason it annoyed me, I guess because it's blatantly ridiculous.

I'm :ROFLMAO: at your comments regarding her "pirouetting like mad in her freebie orange halter".. climbing on the table too. She behaves like a dolly bird from a bad seventies film.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my gosh! Surprisingly, I'm irritated once again by MAM.

I had this morning's vlog on whilst I was washing floors, so couldn't give it my undivided attention, but....

Jo thanks her followers for all their suggestions as to who she might feature on her new chat show. She says she doesn't want celebrities. One might find that admirable - it's better that 'ordinary people', be celebrated. However, she then goes on to explain that she wants guests who have 'a large social media presence'. So the main purpose of the chat show is to increase her own followers, and lead to more collaborations. Oh well, that's business, I suppose.

But then when she gets in the cab with Dave, she tells him most of the comments on last week's vlog were saying 'interview Dave!'. But Jo says something like 'I don't think that would drive people to my Youtube channel'. So she suggests that instead Dave could be filmed driving the guests to her flat, and Sandra could open the door.

I can't say I'm a particular fan of Dave, but I think if the followers requested that he be featured, it would have been nice to give him even a brief opportunity to tell his story.
So Dave and Sandra could be the bit-players to the guests? Nice.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
OH MY GOSH
OH MY GOSH
OH MY GOSH
OH MY GOSH
OH MY GOSH
OH MY GOSH
OH MY GOSH

Si-yoot
Si-yoot
Si-yoot

Myrtle wee-ing on roof….
Buy this skincare that blatantly doesn’t work!
Passive aggressive work moan - 1.30AM!!!
Dave being deathly dull

There you go Jo, that’s next week’s sorted for you…😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Rhapsodising over Mantle skincare this week. But last week it was the before and after (or as I call it the same and same) of a totally different brand.

Frieda Redknapp, Jamie’s new wife, Swedish ex model also advertises Mantle, I saw her doing the green mask.

Reactions: 8
Oh my gosh! Surprisingly, I'm irritated once again by MAM.

I had this morning's vlog on whilst I was washing floors, so couldn't give it my undivided attention, but....

I see someone has suggested she have the lovely Suzi Grant on her new chat show thing, and she hasn't liked or commented on the suggestion. I suspect she didn't like it. Meanwhile, within the same time frame she has responded to other comments. Poor Suzi produces a nice little Sunday vlog but doesn't have a huge following. I think she does much better though on Instagram. Let's everybody suggest Suzi Grant!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’ll be well pleased having been gifted the Sleeper coat. Charlotte from Sheerlux & Josie (another influencer totally detached from reality) also we’re parading about in it. They looked great in it though , GOB looks like she’s wearing a tent.
At 5 foot 4, she would suit fitted power suits much better than the hippy stuff she wears. If you are tall like Anna Webb, then you can pull off the Rixo dresses etc. Smart tailored wear would make GOB look great. I think the Clergerie shoes she wears only work on younger people, those under 25 and that excludes me as I am over that age. I am not being ageist. She could wear a Barney The Dinosaur outfit for all I care, but there are certain looks that don't work well if you are petite and in your 60s, she is trying to be a fashion guru but gets it so wrong. I am 5 foot 8 and curvy, if I wore what she wears, I'd look like a Chinese lantern.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see someone has suggested she have the lovely Suzi Grant on her new chat show thing, and she hasn't liked or commented on the suggestion. I suspect she didn't like it. Meanwhile, within the same time frame she has responded to other comments. Poor Suzi produces a nice little Sunday vlog but doesn't have a huge following. I think she does much better though on Instagram. Let's everybody suggest Suzi Grant!!!
Suzi mentioned a while ago she was planning to meet up with Jo when in London but Jo called off as ‘too busy’ … too bad that’s her loss, Suzy’s doesn’t need to stoop to MAM level of flogging shite.

• Heart
She’s under 5 foot @Gloria Rostron, even an extra 4 inches would make her looser clothing look better. She needs to find a good tailor, there is one a few minutes from her. Get sleeves taken up etc

• Wow
Not watched the vlog yet, but I got the gist from everyone's vivid descriptions.

Forget Sheerluxe, this is actual SheerNERVE. GOB during the 4pm half-hour on the radio show today gives a 25 minute free ad to Sheerluxe, interviewing plummy voiced employee Charlotte Collins. As we know this is a company she has a commercial relationship with, they PAY her to present some of their video content. As well as being shady, she is so creepy the way she raves about that place, so desperate to ingratiate herself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
She’s under 5 foot @Gloria Rostron, even an extra 4 inches would make her looser clothing look better. She needs to find a good tailor, there is one a few minutes from her. Get sleeves taken up etc
No one can help their height so I state this purely as an observation but I was shocked at how small she apppears when I've seen her IRL, I'd say probably 4'10", I got the impression of a head/body ratio of 4 or 5, same as a six year old.

• Wow
No one can help their height so I state this purely as an observation but I was shocked at how small she apppears when I've seen her IRL, I'd say probably 4'10", I got the impression of a head/body ratio of 4 or 5, same as a six year old.
I have seen her in the wild too. She is tiny, not just height but frame. I am not sure where she gets a lot of her trousers, she must get them taken up. But she seems to leave sleeves messily tucked under - on coats and formal jackets. If she is spending vast amounts on clothes she should go the whole hog and use a seamstress/tailor to customise the fit. Trinny has one on standby who she sometimes features in her vlogs. Although perhaps now she has parted ways with Saatchi, maybe she might rein that in.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a reasonably priced tailor in central London? Asking for me, not her! There is that one in Marylebone, but any personal recommendations?

Reactions: 5
Someone suggested in the comments that she interview Vanessa Feltz and Steve Allen. May have been a wind up 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone suggested in the comments that she interview Vanessa Feltz and Steve Allen. May have been a wind up 😊
I think interviewing Feltzy would be an amazing coup for her YT. But not sure they are friendly enough. I think Robert Elms will make an appearance at some point.

I bet she has Nadine Baggott on at some point.
---
I hope Dave charges them double rate :ROFLMAO: he didn't sound impressed when she suggested he pick up the guests.

• Haha
Basically she is going to have people on who have enough of a following so that she can latch on to their subscribers and vice versa. It is a backscratching exercise. Not sure about the calibre of the chat. She is not going to get many well known people going to her flat, not sure why she keeps thinking her flat is a big draw, like her house party idea. If she can’t afford to rent another space for it, couldn’t her agent let her use his premises, assuming he has some? It isn’t going to be a real “chat show”, just an expedient way of getting more subscribers.

• Heart
I might manage to watch the vlog later today, I need something mindless beween two meetings although I already know I'll probably get pissed off about her keeping Sandra and Dave in their places as servile support.

I think interviewing Feltzy would be an amazing coup for her YT. But not sure they are friendly enough. I think Robert Elms will make an appearance at some point.
The Vanessa & Steve Allen comment is hilarious. Might just be a London radio listener who sees the connection - but I prefer to think it was a Tattler having a laugh 😂 - not that we are known for bothering her on her territory.

Even if V were aware of the shade GOB's been chuckin' her way, she might agree to an interview. V might feel sorry for her as such radio small-fry and throw her a bone, with the benefit that more people might tune in to her on TalkTV. They'd both be guaranteed coverage from the Mail etc if V shared an extra snippet that's not yet been heard about the Ben split it.

Can't imagine how MAM's podcast interviews will be structured. Who'll show up to her bijou flat to sit on the landlord's tiny sofa that's been jumped on with her outdoor shoes and dribbled on by Myrtle? I doubt her agent Nigel can offer an alternative venue, his website is straight out of 2001 and riddled with errors so any bricks-and-mortar venue would be hardly be salubrious. Sans producer she'll end up ranting about herself, unless of course the interviewee is a more professional vlogger/influencer/author/brand rep who keeps her on their message. But surely then the mutual backscratch circle-jerk will be obvious, even her idiot stans might realise it's just one salesperson yapping at another salesperson.

She's already done an interview with Robert Elms on an old vlog, it was a while ago, they were sitting in a library type room IIRC. She'll have to call in favours from anyone. God imagine if she ask Mrs Elms, a roof top QiGong expert session in layers of floppy vintage cambric and batiste with lashings of chai latte.

• Heart
Yesterdays' vlog, the thumbnail photo is very filtered.

The "thank you for caring - come with me!" plea was a cult-like lure, ecouraging a parasocial relationship with her followers, she needs them!

Said she's usually at her mum's on a Saturday night but I thought she's been returning to London on Saturdays for quite some time. Claire Connely's dress at her birthday party was nice. Then GOB comes home late, pissed I think, vloggin' in the hallway, films Myrtle greeting her, this was not about the dog, it was a narc flex as the camera went straight to her own face. Then of course the piss on the communal roof, a narcy "I'll be antisocial if I want" flex.

Her usual Lilysilk freebie pack, sorry "Summer Edit" :rolleyes: Talking about being "loyal" - so fake, what she means is "this Chinese mega company keep givin' me free stuff and I keep tellin' you about it so you punters buy it with MY affiliate commison link". She way she pulls at all the clothes and apologises about the creasing is unprofessional and lazy, why can't she unbox each item, go off camera to steam it and then present it properly. Because she's slapdash and wants to do the bare minimum.

I was not prepared for the most batshit ever dancing/modelling. As for the wannabee posh commentary voice o_O

I truly can't believe that she put her bare feet on the console table while modelling in the communal area. The polo neck was way too big, the black top and the orang dress were nice. I do like some of the Lilysilk stuff, of course if I were to buy I would never use her link, it's only 12% off prices that I think are inflated anyway. I recieved a gift of pillowcases a long time ago, it came with a 20% off flyer, I went on to buy more pillowcases as I like the ones with the zip as they stay tight. You keep getting emails with discount codes, and sometimes it's cheaper again on Aliexpress as the pricing there is dynamic with exchange rates. So no one needs a GOB code.

Dries Norton bag, I thought of @Miss LDN calling him Graham's brother! 😂

She's recording her first podcast this week, it's going out on YouTube. Will it be monetised in the same way as her channel, ie more boring shills of the usual brands, and more ads inserted by YouTube?

@House of Tea I do my own alterations, I'll let you know if I decide to go pro! And that Palladium event with all those fabulous gals sounded fantastic, wish I'd been there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.