Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FINIFUS

VIP Member
I don't think it's sad to go away just with the dog either. I've done it a number of times - with dog or just by myself. Especially if it's somewhere with a spa attached, it sounds like a perfect getaway to me. Mind you, I would want to be staying for at least a couple of nights.

I've often travelled alone for business, in the UK and ROI.

Since my wife died I've got used to doing things alone, like trips to the theatre when it's not something any of my friends are interested in. I did feel a bit self-conscious the first time, but needn't have worried as the woman sitting next to me was on her own too.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

House of Tea

VIP Member
It seemed a bit sad that she was there alone with her dog instead of a partner. It's clearly a romantic getaway for couples.
I disagree. I think its great she goes there on her own. It obviously holds great memories for her. It’s a great location, dog friendly, they know her (and gave her an upgrade). Being with a partner is not the be all and end all in life. Your longest relationship will always be with yourself, it’s the one that matters. I really admire people who are self reliant and can go anywhere on their own without feeling that they stick out or people look at them and think they are lonely. I am not her greatest fan but admire her for going places solo.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
She gets worse. A klaxon to Jo Good again as an entitled narc, without a shred of self-awareness.

She opened last night's radio show saying how hellishly busy it was in Selfridges, advising it should be avoided.

The real reason for her dissing the place become apparent when she told how she was asked by security in Selfridges to not film. Instead of apologising and stopping (as anyone with any manners or respect for someone else's property and workplace would) she brattishly asked why she couldn't. Security explained that they don't permit professional filming so she lied and said she was "only vlogging" avoiding the fact that her content is monetised, therefore "professional".

She then had the front to further challenge them by saying lots of HER favourite YouTubers film in there, security countered that they are not allowed to film either and they too are asked to stop when seen.

This was not enough for entitled old GOB who continued asking, so if they hadn't seen her they wouldn't know she'd been filming so why does it matter? How fucking rude and entitled of her to give the security staff such a hard time when they are just doing their job.

This is further proof that, true narc style, she really believes she is special and that exceptions should be made for her.

Hopefully Selfridges have got wind of her shady ways, she may be flagged as just another pest vlogger, they are like mosquitos in the West End and other parts of London, she's just another unspecial shiller of tat whose presence cheapens the store's image.

She further argued that she could ask THEM to return their cameras off as there is CCTV everywhere and THEY are filming HER, trying to justify herself like a 6 year old brat would.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
20230205_234750.jpg

Well well well well, look whos liked the latest pic of ben (vanessas now ex)..... mam must be so gleeful that hes broken up with vanessa

• Wow

SadieHQ

Wow - that is NOT a good look for GOB! (liking Vanessa’s ex’s pic) 😳😳😳

Last edited:

PollyGlotty

Oh my gosh! Surprisingly, I'm irritated once again by MAM.

I had this morning's vlog on whilst I was washing floors, so couldn't give it my undivided attention, but....

Jo thanks her followers for all their suggestions as to who she might feature on her new chat show. She says she doesn't want celebrities. One might find that admirable - it's better that 'ordinary people', be celebrated. However, she then goes on to explain that she wants guests who have 'a large social media presence'. So the main purpose of the chat show is to increase her own followers, and lead to more collaborations. Oh well, that's business, I suppose.
I see someone has suggested she have the lovely Suzi Grant on her new chat show thing, and she hasn't liked or commented on the suggestion. I suspect she didn't like it. Meanwhile, within the same time frame she has responded to other comments. Poor Suzi produces a nice little Sunday vlog but doesn't have a huge following. I think she does much better though on Instagram. Let's everybody suggest Suzi Grant!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

aulwan

Oh my, early in today’s vlog MAM is filming in the ‘schloss’, and arrives at her friend Lou’s bedroom door. Lou says ‘I’m on the phone’, but this doesn’t deter MAM. So Lou tells her husband that she will have to phone him back because ‘Jo is sticking a camera in my face’. Jo then informs us that Lou is on the phone to her husband. ’I was’ Lou replies. How rude to continue filming when someone clearly indicates it’s not a convenient time.

Lou mentions that she was in the process of making her bed. MAM tells us she won’t be showing us her own room yet, as it’s a mess.

And at the end of the vlog, it’s very obvious that Mel the Producer doesn’t want to provide content for the vlog….but of course he is featured.

i skpipped over the long skincare ad part.

• Heart
  • Wow

House of Tea

VIP Member
That's exactly what she said when they put the extra railings up, moaning about them altering her roof. She treats Jim and Sandra like her personal butlers. I notice there is never anyone in the corridors when she is Vlogging, they must see/hear her and hide!
Quick Henry, get back in, that ghastly woman from upstairs is on the stairs filming her bunion. We will have to leave it for a few minutes. I can’t bear that shameless exhibitionist. Everytime I go up on the roof, there she is, kicking up her heels, showing a lot of parched skin, and twirling around the roses, muttering she used to be somebody. I heard she used to be in a soap set in a motel. And has appeared as raddled woman number 3 in The Bill on several occasions. Yes, that one, the one who is on that local radio station at midnight, who then comes back at some ungodly hour clomping like she is wearing breeze blocks. The one with the bulldogs that piss in the common parts. You know she offered me a pan of macaroni gloop the last time I bumped into her in the corridor. Imagine that. In a dirty looking pan, offering it to me like it was Michel Roux standard. Oh, she’s gone. She is bothering Sandra, we can slip by.

• Haha

EllaMc

Wow - that is NOT a good look for GOB! (liking Vanessa’s ex’s pic) 😳😳😳
True colours. Such a mean, small minded thing to do. I’ve never followed Vanessa’s career much but she seems like a kind, decent woman.

LookyLou

I feel guilty now - how remiss of me, failing to mention one remarkable way Jo’s fashion style has evolved. She bought her ski jacket in Lidl, and was impressed with it. Fair play.

Perhaps we can look forward to a future collaboration?
Really? Jo was at a friend's house last week borrowing ski items.

Again, she totally dismissed her friend's request last week not to be filmed, sneakily catching her when she lowered down the thermals being held up for the camera (and to cover her face) and then when the friend returned from another room. To add further insult, Jo insisted on vlogging the apartment interior, including bedroom!

One of her friends should put her straight on manners/boundaries and what constitutes appropriate behaviour.

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
I’m so appalled and annoyed I have to write a post. I thought Jo had been unwell or something due to her asthma the last few days, as she was a bit breathy on Monday, so I had a bit of sympathy hoping she was alright, and suspecting she would miss her flight today. Obviously she’s been off for 3 nights (yet again) then I’ve just seen on instagram she was filming yesterday for that bloody Sheerluxe crap thing yesterday looking fine and dandy! I’m sick to the back teeth of her now picking and choosing when she wishes to come into work for 3 hours a night 4 days a week. Absolutely sick of it. She wouldn’t know a real days work if it bit her on the ass! Sack her, drop her and leave her one day a week on Sunday talking about dogs and what to do if you split a toenail!
So funny that she thinks she's a rebel and renegade, a straight-talker who says what ever she wants the on BBC, coughs, promotes her friends, her socials and her commercial partners, shows up when she wants - yet is so desperate to be part of the Sheerluxe gang she'll drop everything for them, do their presentations to script, yes ma'am, no ma'am, she'll even research and practice pronunciations, none of which she bothers with on the radio. Keeps saying that the SL offices are her happy place, she loves being there, as if she wants a full time role, when she's only hired to present a small part of their output, their nod to including the older viewer. I think they chose her because she looks much older than her years, a way of including the wealthy eldery without hiring an actual 80 something.

Her asthma is a constant topic. When she was given a couple of freebie goes in a hyperbaric oxygen chamber it was a miracle, her asthma was gone! But handy to bring back as the regular poor-me topic. If I want an eldery person telling me about their health issues I'll stand in the Post Office queue.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Miss LDN

VIP Member
What did Damien Lewis do?
He was in Marylebone, and she clocked him. Followed him into the cheese shop, which is tiny, and so he was trapped.:LOL: MAM introduced herself by saying she had a radio show, and would he like to come on. He is really tall and looked down at her and said NO. End of exchange. When you hear her tell the story it's cringe. Even though she always talks about reading the room, she has no self awareness. Poor man had a sick wife who died. He didn't need her pestering him.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

House of Tea

VIP Member
Just watched some of the vlog. Skipped the B.Pie stuff. 13 bloody mins worth. A third of her vlog.

Shocked she is promoting real fur.

That Dave is a bloody bore. She must be desperate keeping him as a feature.

And as for this, she reminds me of ET. Go home!

472D6E70-E867-4B9D-B564-BD098E2044A7.png

• Haha
I have to admit as much as she irritates me, I totally feel for her going out to work when others are going to bed, I’m a few years off her age and I know how I need my bed in a decent time of an evening. She actually looked like she was going to cry. I know we can say it’s her own fault for not planning her retirement but I think there are many in that boat who are self employed and it’s not like she’s had a huge income as she’s not an A lister personality. But for her to retire will mean a huge change in her living circumstances and that’s what I think she is struggling with.

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
How about when, having just returned from the funeral, GOB said she wouldn't play the favourite song of her late listener on YouTube because she'd have to PAY for it? Why would you even point something like that out?
---
20230404_111122.jpg

• Wow

SadieHQ

OH MY GOSH
OH MY GOSH
OH MY GOSH
OH MY GOSH
OH MY GOSH
OH MY GOSH
OH MY GOSH

Si-yoot
Si-yoot
Si-yoot

Myrtle wee-ing on roof….
Buy this skincare that blatantly doesn’t work!
Passive aggressive work moan - 1.30AM!!!
Dave being deathly dull

There you go Jo, that’s next week’s sorted for you…😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
Oh for Gods sake, her sychophantic , delusional subscribers telling her she looks like Sienna Miller and Kate Moss.:rolleyes:

What a load of old rubbish, not an iota of a resemblance.

• Haha

aulwan

Oh my gosh! Surprisingly, I'm irritated once again by MAM.

I had this morning's vlog on whilst I was washing floors, so couldn't give it my undivided attention, but....

Jo thanks her followers for all their suggestions as to who she might feature on her new chat show. She says she doesn't want celebrities. One might find that admirable - it's better that 'ordinary people', be celebrated. However, she then goes on to explain that she wants guests who have 'a large social media presence'. So the main purpose of the chat show is to increase her own followers, and lead to more collaborations. Oh well, that's business, I suppose.

But then when she gets in the cab with Dave, she tells him most of the comments on last week's vlog were saying 'interview Dave!'. But Jo says something like 'I don't think that would drive people to my Youtube channel'. So she suggests that instead Dave could be filmed driving the guests to her flat, and Sandra could open the door.

I can't say I'm a particular fan of Dave, but I think if the followers requested that he be featured, it would have been nice to give him even a brief opportunity to tell his story.

• Heart