Jo Good #11 Wants out of BBC, craves luxe all the way, options are limited, at the Beeb she must stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her coughing is performative, or at least exaggerated for effect. There's a cough button in the studio but she choses not to use it. Haven't listened to last night's show. If she's not fit for her contracted duties she should take time off, I wouldn't want to go to the Royal Ballet if the principal limped on with their ankle in a bandage.

Here are the thread title suggestions so far. I hope I managed to save all of them as they were posted, if I've missed any please post again (did you have one @House of Tea ? I searched but couldn't find it). And any other suggestions are welcome, I will number further suggestions so please vote for the number you want.

From @Gloria Rostron
1. Jo Good #12 In Her Suit From Hobbs, Moaning About her Jobs, She & Anna Went On Tour, Dave Is Still A Bore
2. Jo Good#12 Says Everyone On Tattle Is A Troll, If She Keeps Plugging Her Insta On Air, She'll End Up On The Dole

From @Miss LDN
3. Jo Good#12 Inch High Private Eye. Will her chat show die or fly?

From @VeeJayBee
4. Jo Good #12 Her 360 degree BBC media bubble will burst. Her chat show guests will be the worst.
5. Jo Good #12 MAM’s new GOBcast from the sofa. Title suggestion? The Narcing Hour.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Since covid it is more socially acceptable to fart in public, than cough! I can totally understand someone being uncomfortable in a contained space. If I have a coughing fit I always take myself away if I am able to. It’s not just covid, it is general etiquette.
Well she bathes her feet in the washing up bowl!

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Remember when she had acupuncture and her asthma was cured. Same after the freebie oxygen chamber, or the Alpine air. I wonder if it's COPD.
Whatever, she blames it on the late shift. Should take some time off.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Remember when she had acupuncture and her asthma was cured. Same after the freebie oxygen chamber, or the Alpine air. I wonder if it's COPD.
Whatever, she blames it on the late shift. Should take some time off.
I think she took your advice, she wasn't on the show last night, Claira Hermet sat in. I got in last night and turned the radio on and thought it must've been another station because someone was talking about a wildlife documentary, speaking uninteruppted for some time. Had GOB been on she would have spoken over them or coughed every seven seconds.

If she had COPD it would've been picked up at the regular visit she makes to the Maida Vale asthma clinic, as featured on her vlogs. She says chocolate makes it worse, so she eats chocolate while on air, just another pass-agg 'up yours' to her job - it's my show and I'll cough if I want to.

Reactions: 4
Maybe she needs a revisit to the GP. Didn’t she have a flu like thing (not covid) a few years back which wiped her out, and then she got asthma. Whatever it is she needs to get back to the GP, or if it is asthma move somewhere less polluted. Coughing and wheeziness all the time is debilitating. And probably the late hours genuinely do not suit her. Plus stress, uncertainty about her radio show and maybe her mum.

Maybe she needs a revisit to the GP. Didn’t she have a flu like thing (not covid) a few years back which wiped her out, and then she got asthma. Whatever it is she needs to get back to the GP, or if it is asthma move somewhere less polluted. Coughing and wheeziness all the time is debilitating. And probably the late hours genuinely do not suit her. Plus stress, uncertainty about her radio show and maybe her mum.
Much as GOB's endless complaining gets on my nerves (I'm 62, self employed and regularly work 50+ hours a week plus significant family commitments) I wouldn't like to do the late nights. I'm very often asleep long before GOB starts her evening job - although I am up around 6am most mornings. She's also not very robust health wise. Living where she does, the pollution won't help either.

I think she took your advice, she wasn't on the show last night, Claira Hermet sat in. I got in last night and turned the radio on and thought it must've been another station because someone was talking about a wildlife documentary, speaking uninteruppted for some time. Had GOB been on she would have spoken over them or coughed every seven seconds.

If she had COPD it would've been picked up at the regular visit she makes to the Maida Vale asthma clinic, as featured on her vlogs. She says chocolate makes it worse, so she eats chocolate while on air, just another pass-agg 'up yours' to her job - it's my show and I'll cough if I want to.
Yes. I turned on and heard it was Claira. I guess MAM is off with the coughing/asthma whatever it is. Unless she was Sheerluxing during the day and just thought sod it.
I know she says the clinic told her the lungs were fine, but who knows with her constant lies. I have known a couple of people who it took years for, to diagnose COPD. Not saying hers is, it just seems it's getting worse, and she did go to hospital with Covid. Should see it as an opportunity to change her lifestyle given her age.

Reactions: 3
She might be doing more harm than good going to the pool, chlorine is a known trigger for asthma.

Didn’t know that.
She says uses her gym membership only for the pool and the steam room. If it's the local place she's heavily hinted about boasting of Cowshed products in the change rooms it'll be costing her c£260 per month.
---
ETA
Being a pricey place they might use chlorine atlternatives. But even with the uv, copper ion or ozone methods some chlorine is still needed. It's worse when the pool is in a low ceilinged room with poor ventialtion. Lots of boutique type pools in London are in basements.

San Diego State University

She might be better off down the municipal Seymour centre, with a high ceiling and fewer entilted old bags of the type she encountered in the steam room at the posh place.

Last edited:
Claira Hermet sat in on the radio show again last night adding she'd also be in Sunday and Monday but Jo would be back on Tuesday.

Reactions: 2
Sort of OT:
Petrie Hosken is sitting in for Vanessa on TalkRadio this afternoon and Monday, a great choice I think. Nice to hear her during the daytime, she had Chewin' the Fat regular Russ Kane on today.

Reactions: 3
Going to show me putting on my make up… next clip her on the roof … decided to not wear make up as it Easter weekend with Mutti.
That’s not a lake it’s a pond !

• Haha
Everyone has been asking her about the green gunk she was innocently holding in recent vlogs 🤔. How fortuitous- ready for a flog. If you skip to about 8 mins you can bypass it. Not sure what wonders it does for you.

Another Inspector Gadget Mac. She should have given that freebie Mac to Anna. It is ludicrously big for her. New pink dress, free from Hobbs. Broderie Anglaze - is how she pronounced it. That suited her, the colour and the fit. More feet up on tables. Prior to that she and Anna were in what she called an arberetorium, think she was striving for arboretum.

Short vlog. Cute ducks. Mysterious sign off 🥱

• Haha
That has got to be the dullest vlog yet…zzzzzz. Also, I’ve never been less inclined to buy Hobbs..

• Haha
That has got to be the dullest vlog yet…zzzzzz. Also, I’ve never been less inclined to buy Hobbs..
Hobbs has always been a bit stolid for my tastes. They do good trenches but everything else is very dull. I am sure there are some gems but it is just a dull shop.

I think she was having some time off hence the uninteresting, phone it in, vlog.

20230409_184127.jpg

The vlog title is because she realises she's been in hyper whinge mode for too long so needs to pick up the vibe.

And, because she's floggin' a 'health' product, she had to put the coughin' and wheezin' on hold. Not one mention of fatigue and asthma for once.

I like the Hobbs dress (I wore a hot pink skirt today but must make it known I put it on and went out well before I saw the vlog #notinfluenced 🤪 )

Fair enough she had an easter break but it was done as a disappearing act, Claira sat in Wednesday night then returned Thursday night saying she'd also be doing Sunday and Monday too. No holiday sign-off from GOB.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.