Jo Good #11 Wants out of BBC, craves luxe all the way, options are limited, at the Beeb she must stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did we see a ring light reflection in her eyes during her bathroom skincare shill?
That bathroom shill was excruciating… uhhh.. Mantle is….ummm….pure….and has…ummm…all natural ingredients…umm and….no mixers…

WTF are you talking about woman? At least read the bloody PR blurb thoroughly before flogging it.

Not sure I would have been happy leaving Myrtle either after her being so ill she couldn’t walk!

Reactions: 8
I think MAM is on the move. The discontent about the flat is a precursor to a move to somewhere bigger and better. She is warming the subs up. If she only has to do her show on Sundays going forward, there is no reason for her to live in Marylebone, although she loves the association with the area. If she ends up in a bigger flat in central London that means she is still coining it in from somewhere despite her loss of radio income.

Suzi Grant and MAM would benefit from a hook up. They can both increase their subs. I tried watching SG. She is lovely but I can’t stand that baby voice she puts on sometimes and the way she stoops to the camera, so I stopped watching.

She has a thread on here. Not much interest.

Reactions: 6
A new low for Jo Good

The teaser on Insta for yesterday's YouTube vlog, GOB doing full-on sad face to camera saying she didn't do her radio show "....because I was so... I'd wanted to be with her...everyone was so kind...can I thank..."

Notice that the clipped part posted didn't name who she was referring to, seems to me it was done as the lowest form of click bait, getting followers worried she was talking about her dear 98 year old Mutti. She knows anyone seeing that would be worried and go straight to watch the vlog. This ambiguous clip was also used as the pre-amble to the vlog. She eventually revealed - after showing her London antics and a long skincare demo ad - that Myrtle was the the "her" she was worried about. Of course it's sad that Myrtle was ill but she received immediate vet care and obviously recovered quickly enough for GOB to hand her to Mel and get on the plane to Austria.

Reactions: 10
Vanessa Feltz has her ex-BBC Radio London colleague Robert Elms on her TalkRadio show now, talking about posh actors playing working class characters. I wonder why she didn't ask her other ex-colleague, ex-actress Jo Good to contribute. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A new low for Jo Good

The teaser on Insta for yesterday's YouTube vlog, GOB doing full-on sad face to camera saying she didn't do her radio show "....because I was so... I'd wanted to be with her...everyone was so kind...can I thank..."

Notice that the clipped part posted didn't name who she was referring to, seems to me it was done as the lowest form of click bait, getting followers worried she was talking about her dear 98 year old Mutti. She knows anyone seeing that would be worried and go straight to watch the vlog. This ambiguous clip was also used as the pre-amble to the vlog. She eventually revealed - after showing her London antics and a long skincare demo ad - that Myrtle was the the "her" she was worried about. Of course it's sad that Myrtle was ill but she received immediate vet care and obviously recovered quickly enough for GOB to hand her to Mel and get on the plane to Austria.
I thought the same. What a disgrace 😡

Reactions: 7
I can't forget about how awful GOB's vlog trailer & intro was, teasing in a way that she knew would lead viewers to think it was her 98yo mother who was ill, only to later reveal it was her dog. This was an absolutely sick thing to do.

The old faker is back from the Austria trip, I caught random bits of Wednesday and last night's radio shows. Wednesday was a techncial mess, the Jive Aces yelpalong was a literal turn-off. She sounds croaky and hyper, I think she's losing it. Lots of "...if you follow my social media...". This shows how desperate she is, it must be last knockins at the BBC.

Last night's show talking about fashion, said she prefers people in casual wear as they can look "draggy" when dressed up. She spoke to some fashion "g'roo" who has written a book, a countess apparently. GOB mentioned her visit to the Hobbs press launch, said the label is "too straight" for her, presumably their goodybag was not enough to buy her complete praise, if Hobb's gave her a paid gig for her she'd have been gushin' and getting their PRs on to her radio show.

• Heart
Oh my, early in today’s vlog MAM is filming in the ‘schloss’, and arrives at her friend Lou’s bedroom door. Lou says ‘I’m on the phone’, but this doesn’t deter MAM. So Lou tells her husband that she will have to phone him back because ‘Jo is sticking a camera in my face’. Jo then informs us that Lou is on the phone to her husband. ’I was’ Lou replies. How rude to continue filming when someone clearly indicates it’s not a convenient time.

Lou mentions that she was in the process of making her bed. MAM tells us she won’t be showing us her own room yet, as it’s a mess.

And at the end of the vlog, it’s very obvious that Mel the Producer doesn’t want to provide content for the vlog….but of course he is featured.

i skpipped over the long skincare ad part.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
terrible vlog - seems to be going down in either content or editing. Rude AF going into that woman's bedroom and another looong segment about her morning skin routine - an elephants hide has less wrinkles. Mel standing back from the camera and looked uncomfortable - i wonder if everything went ok when he minded Myrtle - he was walking away and foghorn Jo screamed down the road at 1.30am 'BYE MEL' She really is tone deaf.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Funny how Minge was talking about reading the room, on her show, not so long ago. Yet here is a sixty eight year old, not giving a fig about filming filler for her narc supply vlog. It's supposed to be a holiday, not a work trip. Herself was really out of place, as she didn't take part in most of the activities. Starts talking about the food. We all know this is BS she can't cook. Has eating disorder's, and can't even pronounce most of the ingredients.

It's quite creepy that she says she only follows three vlogger's. More lies. Her whole life revolve's round trying to emulate these twenty and thirty somethings, and copying their content and even their mannerisms. Talks about how these vlogger's have big garden's etc. Bought the same Erdem dress as Lydia. Even copied her plant potting session.

Don't get me started on the skin cream. What number are we on now? The machine says her skin age is sixty five. The mirror, and those of us in the real world say 105 plus. Delusional.

• Haha
  • Heart
Spot on re the filming rudeness @aulwan and @skyeblue50 ! Also as commented above - if that machine thinks her skin is 65 it’s ‘rounding down’ by at least a good 15 years… I actually do admire her for being so active with the yoga etc - but then again when your ‘job’ consists of flapping about, not researching and properly working on a show I guess you have the £££ and the energy reserves! Very dull content again - with bonus dreary Dave - a man who apparently went all the way to LA to watch reality TV 😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The one thing I take away from Jo Good's vlogs is, she is one incredibly bad mannered woman.

No amount of expensive clothes can disguise her voracious need for fame/validation and all normal decorum and decent behaviour goes by the wayside in her quest to be an "influencer".

If I acutally respected her, I would feel embarrassed and sort of sorry for her, however she is so full of herself and her attempts to chase an impossible dream at almost any cost, makes her incredibly un-likeable. Not to mention her smart arsed remarks pertaining to Vanessa F. :mad:

• Heart
Around 14 min mark Jo says “This’ll be on the vlog everybody. Subscribe”. ‘Everybody‘ was walking way ahead of her in the distance apart from Lou and maybe one other person 😂. Then she breaks the serenity at the end of what looked like an lovely evening meditation by filming and going on about someone’s pj’s. I feel sorry for the other guests.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Maybe she should have gone on holiday with Dave the weirdo. Do you think she would stay indoors in the LA sunshine, and miss out on all those showbiz showing off ops. Instead she's stuck with Moon and her yoga disciples. Grabbing as much footage as she can, of what should be a chilled candlelit meditation. Maybe they put something in the cacao to knock her out.:)

• Haha
I feel guilty now - how remiss of me, failing to mention one remarkable way Jo’s fashion style has evolved. She bought her ski jacket in Lidl, and was impressed with it. Fair play.

Perhaps we can look forward to a future collaboration?

• Haha
  • Wow
I feel guilty now - how remiss of me, failing to mention one remarkable way Jo’s fashion style has evolved. She bought her ski jacket in Lidl, and was impressed with it. Fair play.

Perhaps we can look forward to a future collaboration?
Really? Jo was at a friend's house last week borrowing ski items.

Again, she totally dismissed her friend's request last week not to be filmed, sneakily catching her when she lowered down the thermals being held up for the camera (and to cover her face) and then when the friend returned from another room. To add further insult, Jo insisted on vlogging the apartment interior, including bedroom!

One of her friends should put her straight on manners/boundaries and what constitutes appropriate behaviour.

Reactions: 13
Blimey. I'd love to see the science behind that brand she was advertising. I just don't believe any serum or cream can 'sculpt', affect lymphatic performance or impact skin in any way that lifts. I wonder if the prices were linked. Didn't think to check. If the products do what they claim to, I'd anticipate at least £300 for the moisturiser, more for the serum.....

The place in Austria looked lovely though. I'd have enjoyed the tobogganing personally and would have risked it (at 62) although I wonder if Jo's history of eating disorder may have affected her bone density and therefore made it more risky for her...

By the sound of it, lots not to look forward to on the vlog. I'm cringing reading about her filming others there and flexing her povo shopping as if to say "ME!! In a Lidl ski jacket". I'll force a watch, I want to see the shloss.

Yesterday's radio show, first few minutes "if you follow me on social media" then talks about Myrtle being ill, the vet cost her £780. Anna sounded as if GOB had over-reacted. No mention of Mel having Myrtle.

BBC Producer Amy is back after maternity leave. Hopefully she's one of her OG producers who manage GOB with a firmer hand.

GOB and Anna Webb will be doing next Sunday's radio show from Creepy Crufts. She will bring Myrtle but intends to put her back in the hotel room if she isn't coping with the noisy environment. The BBC stopped televising Crufts so suprised they are accommodating this attention-seeking self-promotion fest for AW and GOB.

GOB thought a pangolin is a penguin.The interview with the man training sniffer dogs to detect smuggling was interesting.

GOB talks about Marylebone Village, she's interviewing local businesswomen for their IG for International Women's Day. The one with Dinny Hall is baffling, sad music, and GOB getting overwhelmed with emotion forcing a hug. o_O

• Heart
GOB kept mentioning the interviews she's doing for "Marylebone Village" and announcing their IG handle. She hopes we think it's a cute local community thing but Marylebone Village Limited is a company that exists to promote Marylebone as a destination for shopping, dining, services, property, etc. Presumably they have a commercial arrangement in place with Jo Good, engaging her services as a video presenter of the IG interviews, which are, in fact, ads for retail outlets with The Estate. Jo Good, in turn, gives extra value for the fee they've paid her by promoting this company via the platfom she is afforded on (supposedly non-commercial) BBC Radio.

• Wow
  • Angry
Just watching Sunday’s offering today and omg 2 mins in and she’s bring so rude and disrespectful to her friend! Forcing into her room while she’s on the phone and before being invited into her room !!
How does she get away with promoting several different skincare companies and say each one of them is ‘the best ever’
She’s totally wearing make up when she said ‘she’s not wearing make in this trip’
Filming the meditation? I’d be so pissed with her ramming that camera in everyone’s face.
How weird her cured asthma returned, but it’s ok it’s cured again now.
She’s 68, I never realized until it was mentioned a dozen times in this Vlog.
Yelling in the street at 1:30am!! Classy

Do we think she paid for this trip?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Don't have nightmares. You too could look this good. Just part with a few hundred quid for the collection.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.