Jim Chapman - Single and ready to mingle, dying to jump out the closet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently she's almost 26? Someone found her linkedin and she graduated uni in 2015.

She's really pretty but I do feel a bit bad for Tanya. I feel like this girl has the body type Tanya wishes she had.
I just fired 22 without a clue, just because she looked really young! [emoji23][emoji23] Jim always drolled over Stefanie (Marcus gf), so not surprised at all he went for a model. After splitting up, I always knew Jim would go for a model and Tarn for an actor. Probably one as talented as she is! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Reactions: 5
He needs to find himself a woman that will allow him to become a nice little house wife within the next few years.
Having G&T/cocktail parties on a Tuesday morning and scrapbooking images from his modelling and philanthropic days.

Jim. You really didn’t need to take me so seriously....
I’m gonna say it,
there is nothing more unattractive that a guy who’s going to ask you,
Where you want to go for dinner?
How are you’re feeling, like really feeling 🙄 and do you have a dress you want “pressed” before head out? 🙄 who tucks your hair behind your ear and tells you you’d be beautiful in a bin bag..... but the red “pumps” might work better than the red sandals.
Jim definitely uses the word pumps when talking about shoes. Or ballet slippers.
Sort it out Jim mate.
I bet you iron your jeans. You disgust me.
CF10B755-F77E-4706-A1A1-C270E7B3543E.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Jim. You really didn’t need to take me so seriously....
I’m gonna say it,
there is nothing more unattractive that a guy who’s going to ask you,
Where you want to go for dinner?
How are you’re feeling, like really feeling 🙄 and do you have a dress you want “pressed” before head out? 🙄 who tucks your hair behind your ear and tells you you’d be beautiful in a bin bag..... but the red “pumps” might work better than the red sandals.
Jim definitely uses the word pumps when talking about shoes. Or ballet slippers.
Sort it out Jim mate.
I bet you iron your jeans. You disgust me.
View attachment 14134
I still would 🙈😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No SNAG for me thank you, though I wouldn’t mind a gay fashion conscious best friend.

Last edited:
At least he admits it.
Patiently awaiting you ladies saying you still would! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Could he have picked a shot where his mouth wasn't just... like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Yel

Just updating with Jim's latest shady ad, no way did hello fresh just gift him a box without a wad of cash for an AD. He's probably just using the old rules of "no editorial control" to avoid saying AD.
Screenshot_20190503-190725.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Just updating with Jim's latest shady ad, no way did hello fresh just gift him a box without a wad of cash for an AD. He's probably just using the old rules of "no editorial control" to avoid saying AD.
View attachment 15250
I'm telling you, with the list of annoying af people hello fresh is sponsoring lately, I don't ever want to even see the name again let alone buy the damn food. I'm so sick of them. ( Sorry for my slightly OT rage) but really!!

Reactions: 10
At least he admits it.
Patiently awaiting you ladies saying you still would! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
To be honest there is NOTHING more romantic than having your other half kiss you goodnight,
probably ask if you want a hot water bottle because he sleeps hugging Moomoo (he strikes me as the type 😐)
roll over to go to sleep....
Then remove his eye mask..
Pick up his phone and comment on his ex wife’s Instagram 😐

Still would?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His twin was a part of ‘The Lean Machines’ he could work out with all the help.
I have often wondered this too! It’s so bizarre but I often got the impression that Jim was very jealous of his twin. His twin is just naturally funny and seems less awkward he doesn’t need to try hard like Jim.

Yel

His twin was a part of ‘The Lean Machines’ he could work out with all the help.
Jim seems to always have a personal trainer, lets face it he has all the time, money and resources but makes as much fitness progress as Alfie.

He's off saving the environment again and talking about how sustainable he is. Of course it's an AD for fast fashion company about topping up his wardrobe.
jim.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.