Jim Chapman - Single and ready to mingle, dying to jump out the closet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He can’t be serious...yikes. He really is clueless.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Please tell me I'm not the only one who gets insanely creepy serial killer vibes of Jim? The way he talks to the camera, it's like children's tv presenter meets sociopathic murderer... It just really weirds me out. I feel like I'm a child being talked down to, and every word out of his mouth feels like a disingenuous act. I definitely feel like there could be quite a sinister side to him.

Reactions: 14

Yel

I feel like I'm a child being talked down to, and every word out of his mouth feels like a disingenuous act. I definitely feel like there could be quite a sinister side to him.
Well I think serial killer is a bit over the top, but I'm sure you're being hyperbolic. Yes half of us here think he's shady with an unpleasent side and aren't fooled by the nice guy act, the other half are gagging for it :LOL: .

Tanya is arrogant and deluded, but never got mean vibes from her.

Reactions: 1
Well I think serial killer is a bit over the top, but I'm sure you're being hyperbolic. Yes half of us here think he's shady with an unpleasent side and aren't fooled by the nice guy act, the other half are gagging for it :LOL: .

Tanya is arrogant and deluded, but never got mean vibes from her.
Yeah I get some people think he's shady but I dunno, I feel like there's something else there that I can't quite put into words/put my finger on. I feel like it goes much further than shady and unpleasant. Like I just get this very uncomfortable feeling whenever he talks to the camera. Yeah not quite serial killer level lol, I don't know what it is. Part of it might be he comes across as thinking he's superior to absolutely everyone? Anyway I'm word vomiting. I know people are also extremely divided on him posting about his new fling but I'm also on the side that he's doing it for the wrong reasons. I'd put money on Sarah only going out with him because she sees a huge influx of followers and social media benefits coming her way once he properly names her in his posts. Perhaps this is hugely presumptuous and unfair as we don't know much about her, but just my feelings. I'd say she slid right into his DMs once he started posting those thirsty selfies.

The amount he's sharing about his relationship is really cringey. If he wants to move on thats fine - I don't think there's necessarily a time frame on that, but constantly posting about it just reminds me of a 13 year old in their first relationship. That combined with constantly posting on Tanya's photos just seems a bit...cruel? I don't know why he's so desperate to make it seem like they're friends still.

Reactions: 8
Why the f*** is he calling it an investment piece if it was gifted? Does he really think his followers are willing to drop 5000 USD? What an idiot!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Eco warrior Jim (when he's paid to be obvs) was ordering take out for a month until he got round to buying a plate and a pan
59376457_2036575443315306_3126721361792537846_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Eco warrior Jim (when he's paid to be obvs) was ordering take out for a month until he got round to buying a plate and a pan
View attachment 16553
I shudder to think how expensive ordering food all the time must be. But then again, if they keep getting gifted so many items, no wonder they have enough money to order food all the time.

“Attempted to keep a low profile”

I’ve seen more dicreet blimps in the sky.
3C0863EC-2ECA-481C-8BB9-51819BBD028E.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Please tell me I'm not the only one who gets insanely creepy serial killer vibes of Jim? The way he talks to the camera, it's like children's tv presenter meets sociopathic murderer... It just really weirds me out. I feel like I'm a child being talked down to, and every word out of his mouth feels like a disingenuous act. I definitely feel like there could be quite a sinister side to him.
Hello best friends!! 😬

Reactions: 1
Not quite on the level of serial killer but for sure he never seemed genuine and his nice guy act was always a pretty thin veneer. I agree with you that there is probably a sinister side to him.

Not that Tanya was a saint but him constantly making jokes about his wife with mean girl Zoe never felt right. And we all know how atrocious Zoe is, so for them to have a similar humor and take glee in Tanya being a bit dim... :confused:

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe Jim has beaten Tanya to be the first one on the Daily Mail website and shagging an Instagram model of all people 🤣 and there’s no support for Tanya in the comments section as you’d expect 🤣 she must be bleeping furious 🤯😡🤬

• Haha
View attachment 16553
Tan was not going to share 50% of all her pots/pans?
I mean, that's kind of selfish

So now he's gone to become those I-cook-clean-& shag bf? Cooking for new gf since she's saving his blue balls

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.