Jim Chapman - Single and ready to mingle, dying to jump out the closet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s really loving stirring the pot ain’t he. That comment about “who is recording”

Regardless of who ended their marriage he should show more respect and grow the hell up. He’s acting like a 14 year old!

Reactions: 8
Surely a 22 year old is ready to get married and have kids straight away! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: 1
He’s really loving stirring the pot ain’t he. That comment about “who is recording”

Regardless of who ended their marriage he should show more respect and grow the hell up. He’s acting like a 14 year old!
People give jim way too much credit, not surprised he's the undignified sad desperate one rather than Tanya.

I bet this dating young instamodels has got Alfie thinking 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surely a 22 year old is ready to get married and have kids straight away! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
He’s having his fun. (Hopefully that’s his mindset anyway, and he doesn’t actually think this girl is a future wife). Everyone else got to sleep with clout chasing models while he was tied to Tanya so he’s having a taste lol.

Reactions: 4
We all know the marriage was over way before they officially announced it. When they were still officially together Tanya was all over that Rhys chap in some weird way, let’s not talk about respect when she didn’t exactly show him any, whether anything actually happened we don’t know, but there was a weird vibe.

They are separated, Jim can do what he wants, yeah maybe it’s childish, but as I’ve said before he doesn’t know how to be single, and yeah it’s a bit cringey. But I don’t think you can call him disrespectful, it isn’t as if he is slagging Tanya off, jemis just trying to move on, have fun and rebuild his life. All things he is entitled to do.

I hope he’s had a really good shag, poor bloke was clearly gagging for it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jim basically got a free pass while all of the divorce drama got blamed on Tanya.Now I’m not a fan of either of them and obviously Tanya changed dramatically over the past year but there’s always been something ‘off’ about Jim.He constantly put her down,openly flirted in front of her and talks about sex like a pre-pubescent boy. But because he’s not bad looking and is a nice guy he’s gotten out of the situation scot free,it’s always the ‘nice guys’ you need to watch imo.

Reactions: 12
there’s always been something ‘off’ about Jim.He constantly put her down,openly flirted in front of her and talks about sex like a pre-pubescent boy. But because he’s not bad looking and is a nice guy he’s gotten out of the situation scot free,it’s always the ‘nice guys’ you need to watch imo.
This exactly. He's always been her biggest troll, putting her down and trying to embarrass her.

During her third book launch (a joke I know) he sounded bitter when he was talking about he's only just put his first book out and then said she's "taking Hollywood by storm." When he knows she can't act for toffee and after years of auditions in la all she got is that last minute cheese girl extra role. Didn't bother to get dressed up either, just stuck a jacket on the clothes he'd been wearing all day.

I don't actually like Tanya, she's awful but for very different reasons but Jim I've always seen a shady side to.

Reactions: 7
I bet this dating young instamodels has got Alfie thinking

If I was a betting puppy. I’d have put money on Alfie perking up (Unintended innuendo 😬) when he found out Jim himself was single.
I do however think Mark Ferris is Alfie’s first and only love, After himself 🙄
On the subject of Alfie,
I don’t like the lad BUT he isn’t half as fake as Jim.
Jim sees himself as an elite influencer, I almost think he’s convinced himself he’s better than the rest and his “projects” are more important and worthy.
He’s been lucky with the work he’s been offered and it’s probably all down to his management. That’s gonna dry up really soon.
The only thing Jim and Tanya had in common in the end was their delusions of grandeur and Martha moo moo.
He needs to find himself a woman that will allow him to become a nice little house wife within the next few years.
Having G&T/cocktail parties on a Tuesday morning and scrapbooking images from his modelling and philanthropic days.

Reactions: 4
I think it would do both Tanya and Jim some good to go and enjoy the single life for a bit. The girl Jim is being linked to is very pretty and I could see Jim being with someone younger as I do think he liked being the alpha in his and Tanyas relationship.

Well she just doesn't look.... great does she. I mean great in the type you bring to Mom way. I agree he's just having his fun now and don't think it'll be lasting, but I'm sure he's gloating about it.

Wonder what T's thinking.

Reactions: 2
Well she just doesn't look.... great does she. I mean great in the type you bring to Mom way. I agree he's just having his fun now and don't think it'll be lasting, but I'm sure he's gloating about it.

Wonder what T's thinking.
Wonder if Alfie has text him yet
‘Yoooooo bro, send it’

• Haha
the subject of Alfie,
Jim sees himself as an elite influencer, I almost think he’s convinced himself he’s better than the rest and his “projects” are more important and worthy.
Yep Jim is the worst with his inflated self worth, as this video always reminds us. He's just a YouTuber and infuencer, not a very good one at that and has nothing much to offer. Would never make it in today's world.
View attachment 5662
The only thing Jim and Tanya had in common in the end was their delusions of grandeur

Tanya will not be happy one bit [emoji23]

Also, Joe seems to know her.

The second photo is the last photo Joe liked of hers. He was very consistent until then. Do you think Jim has been seeing her since October 2018?

Tanya will not be happy one bit [emoji23]

Also, Joe seems to know her.

The second photo is the last photo Joe liked of hers. He was very consistent until then. Do you think Jim has been seeing her since October 2018?
Ha so Joe basically was liking her photos TIL he got with Dianne?

These lot are so Beggy haha

But I don’t think you can call him disrespectful, it isn’t as if he is slagging Tanya off, jemis just trying to move on, have fun and rebuild his life. All things he is entitled to do.
Hmm I agree with some of your points but I think it does still boil down to respect. Maybe I’m a little old fashioned but why flaunt a new relationship? What’s wrong with keeping things private or saying “I’m in the early stages of dating but I’d rather keep things private at this stage”. He’s being provocative by throwing out clues in a very smug way. However long ago they separated, whoever ended the relationship or how badly she may have treated him, there is no need for tit for tat. He could be mature about it and show some dignity. Don’t seek attention or validation from others. I’m no fan of Tanya’s but we have a gist she may be have mental health issues, could be fragile, etc. He could choose to be the bigger person but he’s not, he’s sinking to her levels.

Fair enough, move on, have your fun but what’s wrong of doing in private without splashing it over the internet. The guy is a plank

If I was a betting puppy. I’d have put money on Alfie perking up (Unintended innuendo 😬) when he found out Jim himself was single.
I do however think Mark Ferris is Alfie’s first and only love, After himself 🙄
On the subject of Alfie,
He’s been lucky with the work he’s been offered and it’s probably all down to his management. That’s gonna dry up really soon.
The only thing Jim and Tanya had in common in the end was their delusions of grandeur and Martha moo moo.
He needs to find himself a woman that will allow him to become a nice little house wife within the next few years.
Having G&T/cocktail parties on a Tuesday morning and scrapbooking images from his modelling and philanthropic days.
God this is so perfectly spot on for Jim.

Jim’s big problem is he has been in a relationship for so long, since they were teenagers (?) and he became an adult in this relationship, he doesn’t know how to be single. He just sees all these young people on social media being single and thinks that is how to be single, but he is too old and awkward for it to work and thus it all comes across as a bit desperate.
I am done for if I become single, my idea of dating is:
  1. call the bloke's landline, giggle and hang up when his (dead) parents answer
  2. make my friends stand outside his house for hours in the cold, watching him play table snooker through the bedroom window (I being on the street)
  3. dust off my ankle warmers and ra-ra skirt, roll on glitter and Charlie spray, Nike cagoule and Adidas kick trainers
  4. find my Top 40 mix-tape and a tesco 2 stripe wannabe walkman so I can pretend to ignore him at the bus stop
  5. get my mates to tell his mates that i fancy him when i have popped to the shop to buy 10 berkely menthol, a tube of stimorol, a bottle of old english cider.
  6. When he isn't interested we will all go round to mine to watch a betamax video of Grease for the millionth time.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Apparently she's almost 26? Someone found her linkedin and she graduated uni in 2015.

She's really pretty but I do feel a bit bad for Tanya. I feel like this girl has the body type Tanya wishes she had.

Apparently she's almost 26? Someone found her linkedin and she graduated uni in 2015.

She's really pretty but I do feel a bit bad for Tanya. I feel like this girl has the body type Tanya wishes she had.
She does and it must suck for Tan

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.