Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PartOfMe

Until Jim looks like captain america or thor he needs to keep his top on.

He's no excuse not to be in great shape, he's all the time and money in the world to eat great and afford a PT!

Horatio

VIP Member
I can’t speak for his recent diet but when he daily vlogged it seeemed pretty healthy - to the extent of eating egg white omelettes and stuff like that. And he’s had a PT with the goal of bulking up for YEARS. I guess drinking doesn’t help, he never used to do that..

Meg1912

VIP Member
View attachment 26698

Ah, Jim’s blog!?
Yeah because Jim’s blogs are so time consuming.
(Last updated. March 2019)
The one where he’s eating a fecking pastry..... I’m here for the quality content Jim.
Always here for the quality content.

View attachment 26699

In other news
He brought Sarah to his dentist so she could hold his teeth mould for the gram [emoji51]T That’s true love folks
Next up, Jim popping into Boots to get Sarah some tampons. [emoji15][emoji15]

Lucy1111

I found the episode on Youtube - I think Carol actually says Sarah is her friend. In another article Sarah says that her mum and friend set it up without her knowing and thought it was cringey.

Yel

Chatty Member
35 as in 35? Surely that can’t be right 😂😭
Yep I believe that's right. It's a publishers trick to release the expensive hardback first, then the paperback. I'm not surprised the buzz all died out by then

Even the 8k isn't that good, he had shout outs on Zoella with her 10m then followers and Alfie's 4m. Yet Jim earns thousands because he encourages millions of people, despite only selling 8k of his own books. I wonder how many just picked them up with no idea who he is .

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
I think it would do both Tanya and Jim some good to go and enjoy the single life for a bit. The girl Jim is being linked to is very pretty and I could see Jim being with someone younger as I do think he liked being the alpha in his and Tanyas relationship.

Horatio

VIP Member
I'm only slightly interested in what part of london it's in, Dalston I'd guess

It's the first time I've checked his feed in ages and I haven't missed anything. Surprising how many ADs he's still getting despite being awful at it and having so few comments for someone with 2m followers. Still he'll be below 2 in a couple of weeks.

The house content will be dull, it's just interior design it needs. Nothing major or interesting
What makes you say dalston? Just suits his wannabe hipster personality or any clues?

How much do we think he paid for the house and any guesses on what district it’s in? I was hoping some clever person would come up with pictures and a price from an estate agent. I think the house looks as good as Tanya’s if not better and bigger, obviously it needs work doing to it first.
We know it’s Georgian which will narrow it down a lot when we work out the area. I’ve heard Hackney twice but not seen any evidence and for all I know might have been the same person saying it - or one referencing the other (here and GG)

PartOfMe

I can’t speak for his recent diet but when he daily vlogged it seeemed pretty healthy - to the extent of eating egg white omelettes and stuff like that. And he’s had a PT with the goal of bulking up for YEARS. I guess drinking doesn’t help, he never used to do that..
Well Alfie has been talking about egg whites, bulking and a personal trainer for the last 5 years and his body also has not changed. Good at talking, not good at doing

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Well I think it’s fair to say based on his Instagram story about meeting sarah on a dating app that he was checked out of his marriage a looooonnnngggg time ago! Not sure that after a 12 year relationship and just coming out of a marriage my first thought would be to sign up to dating online to learn to flirt again!
Urgh can you imagine the cheesy chat up lines he must have had on it