Jim Chapman - Single and ready to mingle, dying to jump out the closet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love home improvement content, Jim's video came up in my recommended, I’ve never actually watched a video of his all the way through but I gave it a shot out of curiosity. My GOD he’s so dull!

Reactions: 1
I used to really like Jim, I know that is an uncommon opinion on here. But honestly, he has got so boring, his house tour/improvements video was dull as dishwater.

I don’t hate him, he is too uninteresting to actual spark any kind of feelings anymore. I’m just not interested anymore.

Reactions: 7
How much do we think he paid for the house and any guesses on what district it’s in? I was hoping some clever person would come up with pictures and a price from an estate agent. I think the house looks as good as Tanya’s if not better and bigger, obviously it needs work doing to it first.

Reactions: 1
I'm only slightly interested in what part of london it's in, Dalston I'd guess

It's the first time I've checked his feed in ages and I haven't missed anything. Surprising how many ADs he's still getting despite being awful at it and having so few comments for someone with 2m followers. Still he'll be below 2 in a couple of weeks.

The house content will be dull, it's just interior design it needs. Nothing major or interesting
What makes you say dalston? Just suits his wannabe hipster personality or any clues?

How much do we think he paid for the house and any guesses on what district it’s in? I was hoping some clever person would come up with pictures and a price from an estate agent. I think the house looks as good as Tanya’s if not better and bigger, obviously it needs work doing to it first.
We know it’s Georgian which will narrow it down a lot when we work out the area. I’ve heard Hackney twice but not seen any evidence and for all I know might have been the same person saying it - or one referencing the other (here and GG)

There are some hilarious gems on Jim's Insta lately. Including one that popped up on my explore page....Jim looking off into middle distance like he's in Sunset Beach or something. So cringe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really want to like him and his new girlfriend but I feel like it’s all a bit too much too soon with all the cringe photos all over Instagram of them both looking SOOOO (insert big fake cheesy grin here) happy and pulling silly faces. I guess we don’t really know when his marriage/relationship ended, there could of been nothing there for ages (and everyone’s different) but just something seems ‘off’ with this relationship.

Reactions: 5
I really want to like him and his new girlfriend but I feel like it’s all a bit too much too soon with all the cringe photos all over Instagram of them both looking SOOOO (insert big fake cheesy grin here) happy and pulling silly faces. I guess we don’t really know when his marriage/relationship ended, there could of been nothing there for ages (and everyone’s different) but just something seems ‘off’ with this relationship.
I completely agree. I really dislike Tanya so wanted to like Jim and his new girl but just seems so forced even the other day both posting past pics boasting of happiness, its not natural.

Reactions: 7
I always found Jim quite unattractive, and I also never liked his piercing voice.
I can't help but feel he did love - but also piggy backed on Tanya's success.
In my eyes, she is the one who really put in the work and had the natural confidence to be on YT.
I never thought he is gay but he appears needy.

Reactions: 5
What makes you say dalston? Just suits his wannabe hipster personality or any clues?

We know it’s Georgian which will narrow it down a lot when we work out the area. I’ve heard Hackney twice but not seen any evidence and for all I know might have been the same person saying it - or one referencing the other (here and GG)
It was the view out of the window, that looked hackney-esk and had some flats in the background that looked familiar. I could be totally wrong. Not that I'm a stalker but everyone in London judges someone else by where they live 😂

I've never liked jim. Tanya is dim and deluded. But Jim has a mean streak, just like his sisters. He was so envious at Tanya's third book launch, he was totally mocking her to everyone in the room declaring that she was "taking Hollywood by storm" in his speech. Didn't even dress up, just put on a jacket and had the same t shirt and trousers he'd been wearing all day. His actual engaged audience is tiny, very lucky to have gleam to convince brands he's a somebody.

Are Jim and Sarah moving in together? Is he crazy???
I thought that. He says ‘we’/‘our’ a lot about the new place. Like ‘checking out our new neighbourhood’ or whatever the other day, and saying his and Sarah’s clothes now had somewhere to go in the new wardrobes yesterday

Ugh that latest comment of his on Tanya's picture, he's such a shitebag. He simultaneously makes my blood boil and my skin crawl.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Ugh that latest comment of his on Tanya's picture, he's such a shitebag. He simultaneously makes my blood boil and my skin crawl.
Ikr? Passive aggressive and libidinous at the same time.

Ikr? Passive aggressive and libidinous at the same time.
Sorry, guys. I'd posted another comment on here by mistake. It referred to a different person and belonged to a different thread, so I've just corrected the mistake.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
On one of her latest Instagram posts, Sarah refers to HER house being a building site. So Jim's house is now HER house as well? Yikes...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh my god I saw this too! What a way to say ‘come and have a look at my insta and see how happy me and my new girlfriend are’ what an absolute cringey ball bag I hate him

Reactions: 2
I really feel for Tanya. It's one thing breaking up amicably and it's another to have this kind of in your face sweetness and light vomit inducing happiness peddled on a daily basis. I think it's poor form and insensitive.

I really feel for Tanya. It's one thing breaking up amicably and it's another to have this kind of in your face sweetness and light vomit inducing happiness peddled on a daily basis. I think it's poor form and insensitive.
She could easily block him though?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.