Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OliviaJk

Nah, that is just plain mean. Shows her true colours not deleting them. She doesn't have thousands of comments so it isn't like she won't see it. It took me 5 mins to find. What a bitch.
I mean, once you scratch the surface, all the pettiness and desperation becomes a lot more obvious, to the point where you can’t unsee it...

Stan

Chatty Member
Why does he find it necessary to comment under every single one of Sarah’s Instagram posts...
He used to do that to Tanya too. And continued to do so after they split too ! Didn’t see him wish her HBD on her 30th though

epictoaster

oh, gosh... thanks for the answer!

i wonder if something happened to her or if they sold her? i've heard some couples do that if they break up... sad, really.
Honestly, I think they got rid of her because they couldn't stop being selfish about who was going to keep her. They put up this illusion that they are on great terms and shared custody but as a child of divorce, both parents always want the kid and don't want to compromise.....child is different than dog of course.

OliviaJk

Was it deleted or were the 24 hours just up?

Doesn’t matter though if you look at her bts highlights you can see she has filmed when she worked in the past
She deleted it. She posted it at around 4pm yesterday and it was already gone by the time I wrote that comment.
Yeah 1 thing as an extra with Simone in SA where she played an Asian hooker.......I am sure anyone could get a gig like that or better, but oh yes, well done to her she’s got more than 1 job as a “model” over 8 years!😂

BOABKP

Most companies just look at the followers and go from there. It’s a shame cause he really shouldn’t be getting all these opportunities lmao.

leigh213

VIP Member
That SAME paragraph was also posted in Tanya's thread.

Whatever she is, she's a phony lol. Nothing to write home about at all.