Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Paris1993

His latest story saying ‘it could be worse’ whilst walking in front of a ginormous house in the country side. Yes Jim, it could be and IS worse for most other people right now. God forbid you had to work frontline and risk your life. He has become such a self-centred, entitled little man.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

mindlessness

VIP Member
Even if Tanya was the one to ask for a divorce, the speed at which Jim has domesticated with Sarah is definitely a rebound. Some time on his own as a single man in adulthood would have been wise IMO.

Reactions: 22

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I actually know Jim and I'm not about to spill the beans, but I will say she dumped him. She wanted more excitement and after spending so much time apart it seemed the only thing to do. Jim met Sarah afterwards and was very surprised by how quickly their relationship grew. He did nothing wrong
I mean, I'm gonna do my usual cynical yes this could be true, but this could be a random person on the internet making things up and we can't disprove it.

Reactions: 20

Gossiper35

VIP Member
As I said before he should still want to quarantine whether he gets back in time or not! If there's the slightest chance he's picked up covid wouldn't he WANT to quarantine for the safety of others? Does he want to make people ill because he was selfish enough to go on holiday during a pandemic? His replies saying "don't think I'll have to, will be back in time" is selfish beyond words!

I'm so annoyed about this. Usually I don't really care what these people do but this has bothered me so much. We've all had months of hell and so many lives lost and many of us have barely left the house yet this asshole could be bringing more covid into the UK and doesn't give a shit

Last edited:
Reactions: 19

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
Oh my god his new story ‘I just went kick boxing and not to brag or anything but my teacher came up to me a NUMBER of times and said I was very good’

He is literally David Brent. How can anyone be THIS lacking in self awareness ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Meg1912

VIP Member
He's also a model!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji4]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Louise123

VIP Member
God Jim does my head in with his awful outfits and how almost every post is captioned *ad gifted* or *gifted not an ad* it’s ridiculous. I don’t trust any opinion he has as he prob sells his soul to the highest bidder😂
He is an absolute prick! And why any brand would give him stuff is beyond me.

Lol! She’s so triggered by anything Tanya related! Why can’t she just delete the comment if she’s upset about it? Why constantly reply and act unbothered when she very clearly is bothered!
View attachment 156163
She also replied with another comment saying something like she wishes Justin and Britney were still a thing but people move on etc...I replied to this saying I wish Martha was still a thing, surprise surprise it was deleted!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

jammy

Chatty Member
Why isn't he volunteering? He could be doing food / prescription drops/ phone calls to cheer (lol) someone isolated up, making scrubs / masks. Even donating food to a food bank / supermarket drop. Maybe gardening for Sarahs parents. He is such a lazy sponge, i am embarrassed for him. 😧
Or help at an animal shelter. Might get to see Martha again 😁

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
How can you be so smug and pissed off about this?! It's a programme about the rainforest supported by WWF. WWF have sent him there free to make people start listening to environmental issues. I really haven't understood your issue this one, there's way worse influencers out there benefiting from much more! Bee in bonnet much?! I'm sure he has done worse things! He had a free trip with WWF to raise awareness for something we're all trying to get our older generation to sit up and listen about... I get you have an issue with him but just let this one go? I fpr one am please he's supporting this cause and just don't care if he declared the trip gifted or not. Can we go back to laughing at his selfies and comments on Tarn's posts?!
Mrs Meldrum was paid by Ella’s kitchen to go to visit a homeless centre and “raise awareness” for the cause. Using your argument, that’s ok because it was for a good cause?
Unfortunately when it comes to rules and regulations you need to follow them ALL regardless of whether you support the cause he’s “working with”
This is a business arrangement for Jim, that’s the bare facts, he’s not doing it to raise awareness he’s doing it to raise his bank balance, get a free trip, get exposure.
It’s a sensitive topic but taking emotions out of it there are rules for a reason, and they need to be followed whether it’s D&G or WWF.
Just my opinion.

• Heart

Stan

Chatty Member
What really freaks me out about Jim & Tanya thing is that if you scroll just a tiny bit down his insta you can still see posts of the two of them where he is saying gushy things. Like on one it’s the two of them at Dior and he’s captioned it something like “my wife is the best person in the world ever” and then even worse.. there’s one below that from July last year where he’s captioned it “my partner in crime for the last 11.5 years and for the rest of my life”, either they were really papering over cracks or Jim is fake af! I’ve never liked him, think he’s really insincere and sneaky, and I hate the way he comments on all of Tanya’s Instagram posts. Like let the girl move on Jim ffs! It fits with when he always used to post pics of her saying “she’s obsessed with me” etc

Tublet83

VIP Member
I’m here 🙋‍♀️ I think he will be married again with a year, will have moved to the burbs and will reinvent himself as a dad vlogger

• Haha