Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Not defending anyone here and I don't care that much but wasn't Tania the one going out with other guys way before Jim did with Sarah? Just because it didn't work out for Tanya why feel bad for her? Pretty sure she gave up on the relationship when she was flirting with other guys while still married.

I know we don't have all details and I am not that invested in their lives so I don't have much clue about everything but I think the breakup came from her so I don't feel bad at all.
Well, we don't know if she was dating Rhys, but we all assumed she was involved with him in some way because they were very close.

Mayday

VIP Member
Notice how the daily mail have done yet another article on them this evening?! The comments are funny https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...end-Sarah-Tarleton-loved-Instagram-snaps.html
People pointing out how it really seems like paid PR articles by Gleam.
Also, Sarah no longer has the email address for “Clover Mgmt” on her bio, and all her pictures have been removed from Clover’s Instagram...?
Wonder if they dropped her? or she's suddenly decided modelling isn't for her? It didn't seem as though she was actually booking anything.

OliviaJk

Yikes, Sarah has a suuuuuuuuper masculine face imo.
I agree. She certainly has more masculinity than Jim does. 🤔
What are their faces in this?! Especially jim’s... Sarah looks below average, but does the average 31 year old man regularly pull constipation faces in boomerangs? Oh wait...
1861B6D1-1AC9-48F9-8B74-45A664FD5B0C.jpeg
81704521-412B-4270-88A1-561C693DCB8C.jpeg
F8DBED61-0688-46EF-BBB4-EB703DA12A6D.jpeg
1B6076D3-4709-4931-B942-C14F35FF5364.jpeg
C5CF0796-4AF9-4C66-AB90-50B2FDED73A0.jpeg

Last edited:

OliviaJk

Wonder if they dropped her? or she's suddenly decided modelling isn't for her? It didn't seem as though she was actually booking anything.
Yeah you’re probably right - unless Gleam has something lined up (although I doubt it). And she’s still trying to claim model.
It’s strange though, as she’s been dropped from at least 3 agencies now, in the last 3 years, and didn’t manage to book anything with them either.
But surely now she would be more determined than ever, as she probably thinks it’s easier to instamodel due to Jim giving her over 10,000 new followers so far.

Last edited:

bazinga!

WTH is the date night boomerang about?! How old is this man? I’m cringing for him. This is actual desperation
Judging by the size of the hand in that post, he’s probably babysitting for one of his sisters while she goes on date night, isn’t he staying with one of them until the sale of his new house goes through?

jewelkitty

Chatty Member
If there’s a 2 for one deal on restraining orders,
Or a buy one get one free
We know this lot like a freebie/bargain

View attachment 27114

He’s now moved on from JUST flirting with Jim on the daily,
he’s found Sarah’s grid.
😐
Odd!!! What makes it strange is that Darren Kennedy is a 'known' person apparently, according to his Wiki he's done lots of presenting in Ireland (I'm Irish and never heard of him though lol). If he was just some random Insta user it would be whatever but because he's known, it's strange that's he's SO forward with Jim and Jim publicly reciprocates his affections/encourages him. Hmmm 🧐

jewelkitty

Chatty Member
View attachment 27118View attachment 27119

If your “cheer squad” don’t post stuff for the archives...
Do they really deserve that restraining order 🤔

(Side note!! I’m slagging these 2 off because they’re “famous” in their own right, they aren’t just sheep/unhinged fans 😐)
Ahaaa okay never saw photos of Jim and Darren together before but guessed they've probably met in real life. Why so much digital PDA though? 😳

LOLLING I thought Simone's name sounded familiar for ages and thought we might have mutual friends, finally just googled her and she was on BNTM - derp 🤦‍♀️😂

Yel

Chatty Member
What makes you say dalston? Just suits his wannabe hipster personality or any clues?

We know it’s Georgian which will narrow it down a lot when we work out the area. I’ve heard Hackney twice but not seen any evidence and for all I know might have been the same person saying it - or one referencing the other (here and GG)
It was the view out of the window, that looked hackney-esk and had some flats in the background that looked familiar. I could be totally wrong. Not that I'm a stalker but everyone in London judges someone else by where they live 😂

I've never liked jim. Tanya is dim and deluded. But Jim has a mean streak, just like his sisters. He was so envious at Tanya's third book launch, he was totally mocking her to everyone in the room declaring that she was "taking Hollywood by storm" in his speech. Didn't even dress up, just put on a jacket and had the same t shirt and trousers he'd been wearing all day. His actual engaged audience is tiny, very lucky to have gleam to convince brands he's a somebody.

Meg1912

VIP Member
I just dont believe a word he's saying. Who would want to pap them other than his own team
Precisely. They think these pap shoots are worth paying for as they help them stay relevant.
Also, look how oblivious Sarah was to the fact that they were being photographed! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

bazinga!

No SNAG for me thank you, though I wouldn’t mind a gay fashion conscious best friend.

Last edited:
So the rainforest trip was all an ad for a netflix show, he's posting about it but still no #ad or #gifted anywhere
View attachment 11205
Why would you hashtag ad or gifted on this? WWF probably didn't pay him. They are a charity. Perhaps he actually did it for the good of the world, not to profit from it. Just saying. It seems really odd to be so bitter about someone going on a trip and growing awareness around our dying rainforest!