Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Louise123

VIP Member
Poor Jim he’s exhausted, had to spend the day on his computer! What an absolute lazy entitled prick. Maybe he should try a full day in a supermarket or on a hospital ward. He’s spent the last 3 months sat on his arse doing nothing with no money worries.

Reactions: 11

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
God, he is *so* awkward and gawky. Give me a confident-in-his-own-skin dadbod any day of the week.

Is “fish tacos” a euphemism, do we think? 🤔

(Sorry)

• Haha

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Bet she's wishing she wasn't shacked up with Jim now. The amount of negative messages she receives does appear like it would be hard to deal with. But this is what was going to happen when someone who claimed to love his wife more than anything in the December showed his new girlfriend 3 months later. People seemed to be oddly invested in his relationship with Tanya and then he suddenly announces he's not with her anymore and then along comes Sarah. Jim handled it terribly.

Traveler001

VIP Member
They exercise and then look in the mirror.
Erm, that’s unfair to say that’s all they do- they do loads more than that...

They also block people asking about Martha, walk down the street looking all around them to make sure people are looking at them and google themselves.

😉 😂

• Haha

Gossiper35

VIP Member
I'm going to be seriously pissed if he tries to get around this quarantine and puts peoples lives at risk for the the sake of 3 days posing by a swimming pool. They must go straight home from the airport and not leave the house for 2 weeks!

And they better be bloody wearing face masks on their way back.

Last edited:

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Yeah I bet he's going to try this. If I was them I'd realise that it's been put in place for a reason because the risk is high again so I'd self quarantine regardless. Especially if you're in the public eye and you know people will be judging you about it. But he's going to try and get around it.

I find his most recent post just so completely ignorant. Firstly saying “I have been off my phone this weekend” but has still been posting on his insta stories for the past few days I mean honestly!! And then he talks about being privileged and how he wants to be more educated AND THEN ASKS HIS FOLLOWERS TO TELL HIM HOW TO BE MORE INFORMED. How about Jimbo you do it yourself? Funnily enough I don’t have millions of followers and have still managed to use this thing called THE INTERNET to help me become more informed. Ugh the irony is unbearable

• Angry

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
E2D78084-B472-4D4A-B275-88B8B2ACC2AA.jpeg

TMI,
He makes my lady bits shrivel up and hide.
I legitimately feel them trying to get behind a major organ. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I haven’t seen the Jim thread is ages 🤭
This really explains his constant comments of “support” on her Instagram posts.
Shady ass little Jim showing his true colours.
They really read as petty little digs when he was planning to become “Instagram official” with the side chick as soon as he could.
He’s both pathetic and desperate at the same time.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
This is truly embarrasing. His instagram is like a 14 year old's with polaroids of the gf, and all the exclamation marks. Good grief!

Reactions: 10