Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Louise123

VIP Member
I used to actually like Jim. Well I mean I didn't actively hate him. But recently I increasingly can't stand him. The fact he gave up on Martha, refuses to say what happened to her, and his smugness levels are going up daily. He has no job or contribution to the world and it makes me cringe when he talks about all the work he's doing. What work? Show me your work because I don't believe there is any! Writing down ideas for a TV show is not work. I could do that right now on a scrap of paper. It's never going to go anywhere! And that comment today that things could be worse... My god what an absolutely awful thing to say. People are dying every single day including a little baby who died at the weekend. Go and do some more work outs Jim you idiot.
He’s an utter entitled shit..he’s been able to sit on his backside and do fuck all but workout, bake and play games. And what really upsets me is he’s done a couple of shitty ads and probably be paid more than front line workers who have risked their lives will be paid in a year.

Reactions: 12

cherry198

VIP Member
Jim basically got a free pass while all of the divorce drama got blamed on Tanya.Now I’m not a fan of either of them and obviously Tanya changed dramatically over the past year but there’s always been something ‘off’ about Jim.He constantly put her down,openly flirted in front of her and talks about sex like a pre-pubescent boy. But because he’s not bad looking and is a nice guy he’s gotten out of the situation scot free,it’s always the ‘nice guys’ you need to watch imo.

doglover1234

Wow Jim’s really quite unattractive now, the facial expressions he pulls almost reminds me of Mr Bean. Sarah’s nothing to write home about either for someone that’s a ‘model’ she’s very meh.

Meg1912

VIP Member
A gift for all the ladies out there who dream of passionate lovemaking with Jim.

• Haha
  • Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I've never followed him or Tanya so I don't know what he's like but I low-key have a crush on him 🤷‍♀️
I don't like to admit it on here, but since you have I will. So do I. I would honestly date him, in spite of his flaws and I think he's attractive in a nice guy next door kind of way.

• Heart

Tweetypie

I’m just not sure why she has to mention falling in love in every single post. When I got together with my boyfriend, now husband, he was also my first serious relationship and I didnt go this overboard with it publically. It seems like she just wants to rub people’s faces in it. And it’s odd. Why do that if you’re that secure?

Anonmanon

I saw on their story yesterday Sarah talking about how she has to have therapy because of people still talking about Jim and Tanya's relationship. I thought it came across as really sad.
I thought the same. Fair enough she ‘loves’ him but like if it’s that much of an issue at the very beginning, just leave! It’s not like he’s that much of a catch 😂 Not to mention, why the fuck you’d want to be in a relationship with a man who’s only been single for a month since being with his ex for 12 years!! Have you heard Of red flags Sarah hun?😂

Also, she has a frigging English degree ! Use it to get a real job ffs instead of living off mummy and daddy’s money. It’s embarrassing. Now ofc she’s sponging off Jim too but that won’t last, Jims money making days have long gone. He’s pretty much admitted himself he’s irrelevant. Both of them are pathetic so I guess in a way they’re a perfect match !

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Poor Jim he’s exhausted, had to spend the day on his computer! What an absolute lazy entitled prick. Maybe he should try a full day in a supermarket or on a hospital ward. He’s spent the last 3 months sat on his arse doing nothing with no money worries.
And no volunteering - asshole.

He could have done something useful with all that free time, the laziness and entitlement ooze out of him.

If he took some time to be single, he might realise guys are another option for him. Spare years of misery for everyone else involved.

If it's so good it will sell itself. Yadda yadda. Also i hate the feeling that we (the little people) are paying more so that influencers, blogger, press and zelebs can stay for free. Why not offer a free stay for someone in a badly paid but essential job, a carer, someone doing deliveries that has an impeccable service record or a teaching assistant. I mean that would be a great halo effect for a hotel. Jim f*cking japman - eww. Dog abandoner, wife abandoner, underpants abandoner - No ta.

Last edited:
  • Haha

BOABKP

Pretending they didn’t see the pap? You can clearly tell the pap wasn’t far and they’re making a show for the cameras. Jim is absolutely pathetic i can’t

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
When you forget Jim exists until his thread pops up on the top of influencers 😆

the side chick is still hanging around is she?! Is she looking for gleam to offer her a contract or something?

I suppose the free holidays help to make his personality more bearable.

What the fuck, lol. Getting together with someone who has an ex isn't "stealing". These kids must be 12.
depends when they got together and who cheated on who.....
I’ve just typed that and thought WOW I don’t care 🤣

• Haha

Anonmanon

Lol! She’s so triggered by anything Tanya related! Why can’t she just delete the comment if she’s upset about it? Why constantly reply and act unbothered when she very clearly is bothered!
588F43B8-886C-47F3-898E-F0C91D2A1428.jpeg

• Haha

Bubu

Chatty Member
Which one of us is going to take one for the team and try and find him on grinr tinder? 😂

• Haha

Paris1993

I'm watching his lockdown diaries 2 vlog wondering how Simple Sarah makes it through life. She loves to talk about her degree but damn...she's not exactly the brightest bulb..

With the way she helps Jim make videos, I'm waiting for her to start her own channel like Dianne and Naomi did.
He seems to like going for women who aren’t the brightest. Think it makes him feel superior and smart.

rach1903

I think her responses show her immaturity. I’ve noticed before that she replies to most negative comments and gets quite worked up over them. I don’t know how old she is but in my own experience you need to be quite a mature person to be in a relationship with someone who has been married before, otherwise the jealously will eat you up. You can see this when the person said about using her platform for better things, and she starts talking about people not letting go of their 14 year old dreams- clearly talking about people mentioning Jim and Tanya. If she stopped replying then people would probably stop asking!