Jim Chapman - Single and ready to mingle, dying to jump out the closet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it is fashun but who wears a tank top tucked into pleated women's cream trousers? And the wistful hand on chin pose {{{cringe}}}.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poor jim was on the second page, just bumping as he's following me around. Eco jim and an AD for the company that runs most of the nuclear reactors in the country. And no nuclear energy isn't green, unless you ignore the waste that will be around and deadly for tens of thousands of years...

eco jim.jpg

Reactions: 1
It's out of this world how full of himself Jim is. [emoji849][emoji849] You really aren't all that! Your twin brother on the other hand, is a different story. [emoji57]

Ugh, I find him to be horribly, horribly stuck up. He thinks he's super cool, creative and hot. And yet he's geeky, skinny and is trying way too hard to be cool.

Also, Sarah's "on set" today and has mentioned it on Stories. For Tanya to see??

Reactions: 4
Ugh, I find him to be horribly, horribly stuck up. He thinks he's super cool, creative and hot. And yet he's geeky, skinny and is trying way too hard to be cool.

Also, Sarah's "on set" today and has mentioned it on Stories. For Tanya to see??
No. Why would her posting her doing work have to do with Tanya? It’s also most likely a modeling gig as she’s a model.

No. Why would her posting her doing work have to do with Tanya? It’s also most likely a modeling gig as she’s a model.
Hmm well this is the first “gig” we’ve seen her get, it’s also only after gaining 20,000 followers off Jim.
Strange, she has a noticeably wonky swinging jaw whenever I’ve seen her talk
0294E5A5-9DF9-4705-99DD-2BE7B88910E9.jpeg
646C39DF-855C-4374-B210-7010F2844321.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Was it deleted or were the 24 hours just up?

Doesn’t matter though if you look at her bts highlights you can see she has filmed when she worked in the past
She deleted it. She posted it at around 4pm yesterday and it was already gone by the time I wrote that comment.
Yeah 1 thing as an extra with Simone in SA where she played an Asian hooker.......I am sure anyone could get a gig like that or better, but oh yes, well done to her she’s got more than 1 job as a “model” over 8 years!😂

He is so clingy with his new girlfriend. He needs to chill out, dude is in the process of getting divorced and he’s acting like teenager with his first gf

Reactions: 7
So she’s cleaning her parents’ house on a Monday, she must’ve quit her day job to try and be an “influencer” off Jim’s back.
She’s never addressed her followers on her story until very recently, after Jim keeps posting her. Anyone else find her persona cringe? It’s extraordinary how all it takes is sleeping with someone with a decent following before you can have new “career”

• Wow
Reactions: 4
God love him, we’ve reached a new low haven’t we Jim 😐
“Do you fancy hanging out with me on August 16th.. il be there to chat and hang out and stuff and we can be like actual friends”
668DF775-80B6-45B5-AD08-22B110728D73.jpeg

Washing my hair Jim, sorry 😐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Why does he always make that face? He has barely any lips to begin with. He really doesn’t do himself any favours.

• Haha
Eugh Sarah's voice, she honestly sounds just as loathsome and up herself as Jim, they seem like the kind of people who are really cold and uptight and sneer at people they deem to be "less than." Posh twats.

Sorry, but I still think of the midget from Fantasy Island....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.