Jim Chapman - Single and ready to mingle, dying to jump out the closet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And agreed she has a bit of a piggy face/nose, especially looks like Michael Jackson with the glasses and also when she narrows her nose using FaceTune. Or she looks masculine with her large jaw and broad shoulders (maybe that’s what Jim likes, as well as the fact she looks like his sisters)
Her facial expressions and mannerisms are so unattractive
I think it’s gone a bit off topic here just slating her appearance...? ☹

Reactions: 4
I think it’s gone a bit off topic here just slating her appearance...? ☹
Are you joking? Look at the comment above yours. It is literally slating Jim’s appearance. In fact, almost all the slating on this thread is mainly to do with appearance, because they are living lives of vanity and keeping up appearances...they’re too boring otherwise to discuss anything else! if you don’t like it, don’t read here. At least youre not reading tanya’s thread (maybe you are), everything said about her is speculating on her appearance and weight. Bottom line is people don’t know them well, so they judge on appearance and how they come across.

Reactions: 6
I think she’s pretty (minus all the weird faces she pulls). She seems to be a bit uninteresting, much like Jim himself.

Reactions: 3
Yeah her personality seems just as shite as her appearance tbh (she's clearly desperate to be an influencer so this is what she gets, I wouldn't be so critical of her if she was a private person who wants to be in a relationship with Jim solely because she likes him - it's glaringly obvious it's for the clout and followers). Her pathetic attempts at 'influencing' since she gained some of Jim's followers are painfully cringey, when she's advertising crap on her stories could she be any more boring and bland? Absolutely zero personality. You actually have to have a bit of charisma Sarah if you want to be an influencer, which you clearly don't have an ounce of. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Nought to look twice at. Agree with everything said @jewelkitty it is painfully obvious.
Again the faces. Crazy 👀 . Stop pushing out that tongue behind your bottom lip Sarah, still doesn’t make your lips look bigger, but more lip fillers will lmao

3FDB5E4C-F585-4938-ADF0-05D6D456EB81.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Is it me or do they pics always looked like they were photoshopped next to each other

Maybe Sarah isn't real [emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just can't understand him anymore. He has been on holiday more than anything else this year. Just moved house but straight off to Barcelona for a wedding but of course staying over for much longer. He just doesn't do anything to want to comment on really.

So he is going home for sisters birthday and needed a car so he requested a car aka freebie from mercedes benz and they oblige :mad: too tight to hire one like us normal folk Jimbob.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
If anyone wants to see that pillock being bitten by a raccoon then tune in to his latest Insta stories! So well deserved.

Also, the bit when he's on a horse......JIM when are you going to come out of the closet?

If anyone wants to see that pillock being bitten by a raccoon then tune in to his latest Insta stories! So well deserved.

Also, the bit when he's on a horse......JIM when are you going to come out of the closet?
Lol just seen it, the racoon was not happy.

Reactions: 1
What an idiot! Yes Jim, let’s attract the wild animal over for a cuddle because that’s clearly what it wants

• Haha

:ROFLMAO: haha Raccoon is team Tanya(y)

• Haha
Looks like he's moved to hackney in a 3 story house.

It's in a good state, just needs walls and floors changed. But that's easy content for the next few months and lots of gifted things.

• Wow
Looks like he's moved to hackney in a 3 story house.

It's in a good state, just needs walls and floors changed. But that's easy content for the next few months and lots of gifted things.
I’ve been following his Instagram just for the house content 😆
It’s been a long wait, he’s so painfully boring and embarrassing.

Looks like he’s making good money from his..... stationary line 🙄

Totally forgot he had a thread until it jumped to the top 😂

• Haha
I’ve been following his Instagram just for the house content 😆
It’s been a long wait, he’s so painfully boring and embarrassing.

Looks like he’s making good money from his..... stationary line 🙄
I'm only slightly interested in what part of london it's in, Dalston I'd guess

It's the first time I've checked his feed in ages and I haven't missed anything. Surprising how many ADs he's still getting despite being awful at it and having so few comments for someone with 2m followers. Still he'll be below 2 in a couple of weeks.

The house content will be dull, it's just interior design it needs. Nothing major or interesting

I’m watching the “Jimprovements” 🙄 empty house tour...
He could be moving into Buckingham palace and it would still be difficult to watch.
Damn he’s boring.
What I’ve learned from this vlog.
- Jim is getting “cool furniture”
- Carpets are good on the stairs so dogs and humans don’t slip. (He might get a dog, so long Martha, Tanya must have got her in the divorce and Jim got Sarah)
- Sarah’s there and he makes a point of letting the viewers know Sarah’s there 😐

Genuinely all I got from that 😐
It gives him content for his dead channel I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.