Jim Chapman - Single and ready to mingle, dying to jump out the closet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched his stories from an hour ago
I was just walking down the street and had a thought... eyes/ears/yawn”

Shout out to Sarah, she’s really doing anything (or anyone) in her attempt to secure that bag 😐
I’d rather mop floors 😐

Reactions: 2
I’ll give Jim some credit, he has gone and his teeth done #gifted, but hasn’t gone full veneers so doesn’t look completely ridiculous like Alfie “Shergar” Deyes.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
^ that last one of her is suuuuper unflattering.

The photos on Jim’s story today also aren’t great, as well as him being generally cringeworthy (what else is new) sarah should know that boobs hanging out isn’t a good look for anyone.

Reactions: 2
Free teeth for Jimbob, look at all his pics today he is smiling like the cheshire cat.

Reactions: 3
Free teeth for Jimbob, look at all his pics today he is smiling like the cheshire cat.
Everybody I ever knew who had braces, the day they got them off they were smiling like the Cheshire Cat showing off the teeth. Everyone likes to show off their new teeth. It’s just a good job they don’t look like Alfie’s.

Reactions: 6
What’s Jim going to to in 7 years time when he needs those bonded teeth fixed and the gifted dentist trips have dried up? 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
There is nothing interesting about Sarah. She can’t even write a caption on a photo. There’s nothing interesting about her life, she’s not funny or engaging, I doubt anyone could describe her personality and she’s been in enough of Jim’s stories. He clearly can’t be on his own and has jumped at the first thing after tanya. At least Tanya was interesting. She is tall and thin and that works for modelling/posing in swimwear, but the photos I’ve seen of her from off her Instagram grid are surprising. She is so average looking, really shows how much filtering/light/angles go into the Instagram photos. Any modelling photos - same thing. They’ll be edited and photoshopped. It was soooo funny when she posting a picture of herself in a bikini from years ago and somewhere here found the original and you could see she’d edited it so she looked like she had some form of ass!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s got the crazy eyes
She does.
And agreed she has a bit of a piggy face/nose, especially looks like Michael Jackson with the glasses and also when she narrows her nose using FaceTune. Or she looks masculine with her large jaw and broad shoulders (maybe that’s what Jim likes, as well as the fact she looks like his sisters)
Her facial expressions and mannerisms are so unattractive
D4458183-34A2-46F5-B911-5A66CE0AC4F4.jpeg
811B0D9D-3EC8-4D98-8356-462BC450E8B4.jpeg
2F4D6D25-91F6-4C97-9366-02BE5EE7D493.jpeg
D37089C4-0960-4631-80FB-D8E07D15149E.jpeg

Last edited:
She does.
And agreed she has a bit of a piggy face/nose, especially looks like Michael Jackson with the glasses and also when she narrows her nose using FaceTune. Or she looks masculine with her large jaw and broad shoulders (maybe that’s what Jim likes, as well as the fact she looks like his sisters)
Her facial expressions and mannerisms are so unattractive
View attachment 31516View attachment 31517View attachment 31518View attachment 31519
Makes me think of the IT crowd when they go to the theatre. Jen’s date turns out to be gay and sobs “I thought I could make it work because you look a bit like a man” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.