Jim Chapman - Single and ready to mingle, dying to jump out the closet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None of their interactions seem natural it all seems put on so people like simone comment on how cute they are. Tbh I always feel like its so embarrassing when couples who are probably sitting in the same room at the time have a conversation on social media.

Jims hunched shoulders makes me think hes not as confident about his body as he makes out. Either that or he has tit posture which is strange for someone who thinks they model.
Yeah I really get the impression its all a bit of a "Hey Tarn look how happy I am without you" and Sarah's just there for the clout.

Reactions: 6
A bit OT but if anyone else here follows Mika Francis/Wild Daze, bloody Simone pops up there too with her 'MOM' comments. Jc she's everywhere, get a life girl!

Reactions: 1
😂 lmao @ these new pics on gotceleb.com of them being papped while Jim paps Sarah and she shows off her tan line.
Ew that they only want content for the gram, they don’t look happy.
(Aaaand we know what their real bodies look like, after very strict + prolonged healthy eating and regular gym, spinning and kickboxing. Slim indeed but nothing special. Wouldn’t think they do so many regular workouts. Food for thought for anyone trying to tone up and comparing themselves to those online)
33C43E79-2CE0-43CA-AF18-4D6C5D217D4C.jpeg
6B8B6446-A758-4424-9F29-14840BC829BD.jpeg
464188D9-70F4-4ADE-8FE0-0260567CFAE0.jpeg
AA7D85CF-F12C-48FB-B3D9-119AAF21F483.jpeg
CCD25734-8993-4448-A875-610FC1119FDF.jpeg
40359150-98E6-4F62-9116-E128CE0C5713.jpeg
5374420C-D99E-430B-9F9E-ECE99CADF53D.jpeg
A9670229-5F17-45CA-AD40-58CAE0EEE678.jpeg
4C24D073-85E7-4649-812E-34C4D5DAF9E4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Lmao at all these new pics of them being papped whilst Jim paps Sarah and Sarah shows off her tan line. Ew that they only want content for the gram. Aaaand we know what their real bodies look like after very strict prolonged healthy eating and regular gym, spinning and kickboxing (slim indeed but nothing special. Wouldn’t think they do so many regular workouts. Food for thought for anyone trying hard to tone up and comparing themselves to those online)
View attachment 28781View attachment 28782View attachment 28783View attachment 28785View attachment 28787View attachment 28788View attachment 28790View attachment 28791
Oh God this is so cringe.

Reactions: 3
Lmao at all these new pics on gotceleb.com of them being papped whilst Jim paps Sarah and she shows off her tan line. Ew that they only want content for the gram, they don’t look happy. Aaaand we know what their real bodies look like after very strict prolonged healthy eating and regular gym, spinning and kickboxing. Slim indeed but nothing special. Wouldn’t think they do so many regular workouts. (Food for thought for anyone trying hard to tone up and comparing themselves to those online)View attachment 28781View attachment 28782View attachment 28783View attachment 28785View attachment 28787View attachment 28788View attachment 28790View attachment 28791View attachment 28794
There is nothing wrong with their bodies, they are in decent shape, but it it into the context of their healthy lifestyle and regularly working out, that’s when it shows limited progress. I feel like Jim has looked like this for a couple of years now, no progress beyond this.

Reactions: 5
There is nothing wrong with their bodies, they are in decent shape, but it it into the context of their healthy lifestyle and regularly working out, that’s when it shows limited progress. I feel like Jim has looked like this for a couple of years now, no progress beyond this.
Yes 🙂That was my point

Reactions: 4
Sooooo, Jim's six pack exists only in his mind?! [emoji15] Deceiving little twit editing his photos. Bet he didn't think of that when deciding to hire these paps for this "candid" shoot. Tarn and Jim were definitely two peas in a pod. [emoji849]

• Haha
Who on Jim’s team thinks it’s a good idea to call paps all the way from Mexico and think it’s believable? No one gives a damn about Jim omg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jim’s body looks so much better in the papped pics than in the fake news versions he’s posted.

As an aside, I’m cringing myself inside out at the sheer #boyfriendsofinstagram ness of the pics of him photographing her on the beach. Eeeek

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Compared to the pics he posts, it's almost a dad bod!

I know she's a "model" but she's just very VERY plain imo to be that. Nothing makes her stand out and her body is very boring.

Also, are we sure it's "tan lines" they're looking at down her bottoms? You can't ever usually see tan lines forming till you get inside because of how bright it is. He just makes himself look like a handsy creep.

I don't get these two.

Reactions: 3
Compared to the pics he posts, it's almost a dad bod!

I know she's a "model" but she's just very VERY plain imo to be that. Nothing makes her stand out and her body is very boring.

Also, are we sure it's "tan lines" they're looking at down her bottoms? You can't ever usually see tan lines forming till you get inside because of how bright it is. He just makes himself look like a handsy creep.

I don't get these two.
He's working hard to turn that dad bod into a gym/Jim bod. [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Sooooo, Jim's six pack exists only in his mind?! [emoji15] Deceiving little twit editing his photos. Bet he didn't think of that when deciding to hire these paps for this "candid" shoot. Tarn and Jim were definitely two peas in a pod. [emoji849]
He actually looks better in the pap shot, more bulked up and filled out, maybe it’s the light but his 6 pack looks bloody weird and lumpy.

He’s really rubbing it in Tanya’s face though with these pap photos on the beach in Mexico, especially with Sarah looking so good in a bikini, not that I care, Tanya’s needs that annoying smug look wiped off her face anyway 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Who on Jim’s team thinks it’s a good idea to call paps all the way from Mexico and think it’s believable? No one gives a damn about Jim omg
That’s the first thing I thought. Why would they want to take pictures of Jim?

Reactions: 1
I just dont believe a word he's saying. Who would want to pap them other than his own team
Precisely. They think these pap shoots are worth paying for as they help them stay relevant.
Also, look how oblivious Sarah was to the fact that they were being photographed! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Precisely. They think these pap shoots are worth paying for as they help them stay relevant.
Also, look how oblivious Sarah was to the fact that they were being photographed! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
These 2 muppets have reached an all-time LOW.

Cringe as duck.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.