Jim Chapman - Single and ready to mingle, dying to jump out the closet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is that Darren Kennedy fella? He looks a bit long in the tooth to be leaving moony, fawning teenaged “OMGeeeee you guyzzzzzz are SO KERRRRR-YUTE” style messages. It’s all a bit embarrassing.

Odd!!! What makes it strange is that Darren Kennedy is a 'known' person apparently, according to his Wiki he's done lots of presenting in Ireland (I'm Irish and never heard of him though lol). If he was just some random Insta user it would be whatever but because he's known, it's strange that's he's SO forward with Jim and Jim publicly reciprocates his affections/encourages him. Hmmm 🧐
Ha, I’ve just read his wiki entry, it reads like he wrote it himself. According to his page he is 38 years old. GET A GRIP, MAN. JFC.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Grandpa Jim drooling over Sarah's moves. [emoji15] And why does everything have to be "best day ever" or "best night ever"?! Get a grip!!! You aren't a teenager!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Grandpa Jim drooling over Sarah's moves. [emoji15] And why does everything have to be "best day ever" or "best night ever"?! Get a grip!!! You aren't a teenager!!
Just went to watch it so I could 100% confirm

Sarah can't dance to save her life, it's like rhythm and her have had a divorce and all she got left with was 2 left feet.

If those are "mooooooves" keep them. I don't want them. [emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just went to watch it so I could 100% confirm

Sarah can't dance to save her life, it's like rhythm and her have had a divorce and all she got left with was 2 left feet.

If those are "mooooooves" keep them. I don't want them. [emoji23]
Haha, so true!! [emoji23][emoji23] Yet Jim was mesmerized by her moves! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Wow
cause it's all a LIE, lol. they're so desperate to look happy together

CA719A6A-3AED-4F09-8EF2-3373BBAD8488.jpeg

“Personal hype woman” isn’t gonna be what’s written on the paperwork.
Just saying. 👮‍♂️
Is side-chick-Sarah not jealous!?
Felt weird watching his stories and NOT seeing her jumping towards the camera every few minutes like a moth to a flame 😐

Reactions: 6
View attachment 27462

“Personal hype woman” isn’t gonna be what’s written on the paperwork.
Just saying. [emoji1980]
Is side-chick-Sarah not jealous!?
Felt weird watching his stories and NOT seeing her jumping towards the camera every few minutes like a moth to a flame [emoji52]
Nah, Sarah is too busy thinking about what to pack for Tulum and what iconic couple movie scenes they can recreate there. My money's on Titanic's "I'm flying".

Reactions: 1
How strange. Being with Jim I would've thought insomnia is the one problem you wouldn't have.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How strange. Being with Jim I would've thought insomnia is the one problem you wouldn't have.
They’re both so unbelievable cringe! I can’t.

Also, really? So Insomnia means posting a story about it before 11pm? Come on, just try a bit harder to fall asleep... try putting down the phone for once, maybe the phone’s blue light from constant instagram fakery is what’s keeping her up! 🤔

Reactions: 4
96DC7EDE-31A1-4C0E-9294-28F28D51F4AF.jpeg

She’s like a puppy following him around at this point.

“Where am I going”
Don’t worry I’m sure Simone knows and is already fighting with Darren to see who can answer first 🤔
And who can sneak past apartment security to go sniff your underwear while you’re away....

Reactions: 3
And who cares? He always seems to be on holiday. July 13th and to date I seem to have worked overtime every week - holiday? Nope not yet.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.