Jim Chapman - Single and ready to mingle, dying to jump out the closet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3BA2C085-5672-4365-9F54-B3FBFEA1759E.jpeg

Got to love his stories 😆😆 the poor “side chick” bouncing around in the background desperate to get on screen,
He turns to her
“Alright mate”...the sexual chemistry between these two 😐
I suppose he was so busy getting “excited” about the free food and drink he didn’t have time to pay her much attention 😬

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
It looks like he can’t quite read a signpost 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 27050

Got to love his stories 😆😆 the poor “side chick” bouncing around in the background desperate to get on screen,
He turns to her
“Alright mate”...the sexual chemistry between these two 😐
I suppose he was so busy getting “excited” about the free food and drink he didn’t have time to pay her much attention 😬

It looks like he can’t quite read a signpost 🙄
He is Zoolander isn't he.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yikes, Sarah has a suuuuuuuuper masculine face imo.
I agree. She certainly has more masculinity than Jim does. 🤔
What are their faces in this?! Especially jim’s... Sarah looks below average, but does the average 31 year old man regularly pull constipation faces in boomerangs? Oh wait...
1861B6D1-1AC9-48F9-8B74-45A664FD5B0C.jpeg
81704521-412B-4270-88A1-561C693DCB8C.jpeg
F8DBED61-0688-46EF-BBB4-EB703DA12A6D.jpeg
1B6076D3-4709-4931-B942-C14F35FF5364.jpeg
C5CF0796-4AF9-4C66-AB90-50B2FDED73A0.jpeg

Last edited:
Also I find that Simone Murphy one weird, there's being a supportive friend and then there's being an overly-clingy cheerleader... She's worse than Jim for the excessive OTT comments on every single post, e.g. always calling them 'mom and dad' and the like.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Also I find that Simone Murphy one weird, there's being a supportive friend and then there's being an overly-clingy cheerleader... She's worse than Jim for the excessive OTT comments on every single post, e.g. always calling them 'mom and dad' and the like.
Reading the comments of wannabe influencer's insta photos opens up a whole pandora's box of cringe try-hards...Simone Murphy being a case in point

I go to the comments and straight away I’m like
“Where’s Simone at”
😂😂😂
Everyone needs to be their own Simone in life 😐
and if you have an online Simone..
You might also need a restraining order 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The other funny thing is they must have had someone ready to take a picture of her doing that orangutan cling onto Jim...
<<bewildering>>
🙄

Reactions: 2
If there’s a 2 for one deal on restraining orders,
Or a buy one get one free
We know this lot like a freebie/bargain

47552A0D-90F6-44E6-8133-8CB42F03716B.jpeg

He’s now moved on from JUST flirting with Jim on the daily,
he’s found Sarah’s grid.
😐

Reactions: 2
If there’s a 2 for one deal on restraining orders,
Or a buy one get one free
We know this lot like a freebie/bargain

View attachment 27114

He’s now moved on from JUST flirting with Jim on the daily,
he’s found Sarah’s grid.
😐
Odd!!! What makes it strange is that Darren Kennedy is a 'known' person apparently, according to his Wiki he's done lots of presenting in Ireland (I'm Irish and never heard of him though lol). If he was just some random Insta user it would be whatever but because he's known, it's strange that's he's SO forward with Jim and Jim publicly reciprocates his affections/encourages him. Hmmm 🧐

Odd!!! What makes it strange is that Darren Kennedy is a 'known' person apparently, according to his Wiki he's done lots of presenting in Ireland (I'm Irish and never heard of him though lol). If he was just some random Insta user it would be whatever but because he's known, it's strange that's he's SO forward with Jim and Jim publicly reciprocates his affections/encourages him. Hmmm 🧐
B7A273EA-BEAD-40DF-A5AC-D03726CB57D7.jpeg
5728CC00-8816-4770-BDB6-FB8D12835467.jpeg

If your “cheer squad” don’t post stuff for the archives...
Do they really deserve that restraining order 🤔

(Side note!! I’m slagging these 2 off because they’re “famous” in their own right, they aren’t just sheep/unhinged fans 😐)

Reactions: 3
View attachment 27118View attachment 27119

If your “cheer squad” don’t post stuff for the archives...
Do they really deserve that restraining order 🤔

(Side note!! I’m slagging these 2 off because they’re “famous” in their own right, they aren’t just sheep/unhinged fans 😐)
Ahaaa okay never saw photos of Jim and Darren together before but guessed they've probably met in real life. Why so much digital PDA though? 😳

LOLLING I thought Simone's name sounded familiar for ages and thought we might have mutual friends, finally just googled her and she was on BNTM - derp 🤦‍♀️😂

Ahaaa okay never saw photos of Jim and Darren together before but guessed they've probably met in real life. Why so much digital PDA though? 😳

LOLLING I thought Simone's name sounded familiar for ages and thought we might have mutual friends, finally just googled her and she was on BNTM - derp 🤦‍♀️😂
I always feel bad if I’m just talking about a “fan”
If they’re “influential” in their own right 🤭
Free game.
If they influential and act like a twit..
all the more fun 😐

Reactions: 1
I can usually tell when a relationship is all smoke and mirrors because of how much those people post about each other. It seems that it’s always the ones that keep their relationship private that actually do a lot better than the ones that post non stop (and awkward pictures, too).

They’re trying to convince everyone that they’re sooo into each other and sooo in love. Sure. Needless to say, I’m not buying it and Jim will have a true, long lasting relationship the second we see him being A LOT more private about his relationship and this girl is not it. Sorry Sarah. Is that her name? Whatever.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Looking at that photo made me feel like I needed a shower asap. [emoji51]
Jim is a twit and I couldn't believe it when he said going to that tit festival with Sarah was the best day of his life. That's what I said when I was 18, went to a festival for the first time and caught the flag Pharell Williams was holding and threw out of the stage. It smelt so nice. [emoji2956][emoji7] Anyways, I digress. I was 18! He's over 30 and even though his marriage fell apart, surely his wedding day should be the best day of his life? They were in love, must've been excited about the future ahead and the venue and overall day seemed incredible. He's vile and doesn't waste an opportunity to be a head towards Tarn.

Reactions: 6
Looking at that photo made me feel like I needed a shower asap. [emoji51]
Jim is a twit and I couldn't believe it when he said going to that tit festival with Sarah was the best day of his life. That's what I said when I was 18, went to a festival for the first time and caught the flag Pharell Williams was holding and threw out of the stage. It smelt so nice. [emoji2956][emoji7] Anyways, I digress. I was 18! He's over 30 and even though his marriage fell apart, surely his wedding day should be the best day of his life? They were in love, must've been excited about the future ahead and the venue and overall day seemed incredible. He's vile and doesn't waste an opportunity to be a head towards Tarn.
It really is pathetic. Shows his character. If I was Sarah, I’d already be unimpressed with his actions and be worried about how he would treat me. He’s like a walking red flag. But I suppose she just wants the followers, attention and sees a few opportunities to squeeze out of him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.