Jim Chapman - Single and ready to mingle, dying to jump out the closet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jim looks like he's recoiling/incredibly uncomfortable in all the festival pics with Sarah. :sick:

Reactions: 4
7B87C397-7B06-4587-AEE7-2CC2EE6039DB.jpeg

Jim you’re actually killing me....
Tanya should have turned to him for acting skills.
“all round nice guy Jim” is one hell of an act

FF006286-563B-4061-A082-CC0F6A62EBC7.jpeg

Simone, Simone, Simone 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jim looks about as shy as a 15 year old boy, who took off his clothes for the first time ever in front of a much older woman and is about to lose his virginity. [emoji85][emoji85]

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
God, he is *so* awkward and gawky. Give me a confident-in-his-own-skin dadbod any day of the week.

Is “fish tacos” a euphemism, do we think? 🤔

(Sorry)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Poor Jim - he is sort of conventionally good looking but not remotely sexy or attractive.

Reactions: 8
Why is his six pack 😕 so higgledy, piggledy.
Because I fear just like tanya he has developed disordered eating, now Jim probably can hide it better because he did used to be into fitness but I smell something deeper going on

Reactions: 4
Their relationship is such a cringe social media performance, I bet 90% of their time is spent trying to decide on the next "couple goals" insta post, the other 10% half heartedly trying to get gratification from awkward missionary boning.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
SIMONE NEEDS TO GET A LIFE. [emoji51][emoji51]
I never thought I’d see the day where “stan” was used in relationship to Jim Chapman. It’s unnatural. Is Simone paid to be his professional hype women? Or else she must be taking the piss. She can’t be serious.

Reactions: 1
None of their interactions seem natural it all seems put on so people like simone comment on how cute they are. Tbh I always feel like its so embarrassing when couples who are probably sitting in the same room at the time have a conversation on social media.

Jims hunched shoulders makes me think hes not as confident about his body as he makes out. Either that or he has tit posture which is strange for someone who thinks they model.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.