Jim Chapman - Single and ready to mingle, dying to jump out the closet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
66CE928A-CB9C-4D96-A40B-C6839BE3FE96.jpeg

WOULD THERE BE AN OPTION TO WATCH THE ACTUAL PAINT DRYING (in real time!) INSTEAD JIM!!!

I’m down to watch that over watching insta-wannabe-model-girlfriend Sarah choosing the right shade of rose gold for the bathroom 🤔
and the right type of foliage (peonies) to sit behind those basic witch Starbucks cups for that morning gram shot. 😎

Reactions: 3
View attachment 26494

WOULD THERE BE AN OPTION TO WATCH THE ACTUAL PAINT DRYING (in real time!) INSTEAD JIM!!!

I’m down to watch that over watching insta-wannabe-model-girlfriend Sarah choosing the right shade of rose gold for the bathroom [emoji848]
and the right type of foliage (peonies) to sit behind those basic witch Starbucks cups for that morning gram shot. [emoji41]
Jim would spice things up with his daily experiments of manly beauty treatments. Today he tried plumping his lips. What a time to be alive!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Sarah making herself look creepy/like Michael Jackson with the nose thinner and lip plumper and what not on facetune..
Anyone else feel like she’s now trying to mimic Jim with the Instagram pic captions too?
BF2A7E1A-E782-4964-A2AC-2FE6C638188A.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Jim's modelling skills are about as painful Tarn's acting skills. He genuinely looked constipated. [emoji51][emoji51]

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah, that's an advertising campaign for stool softeners right there
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

B3673D03-BB22-4B25-A57A-DA4B8548FA84.jpeg

Ah, Jim’s blog!?
Yeah because Jim’s blogs are so time consuming.
(Last updated. March 2019)
The one where he’s eating a fecking pastry..... I’m here for the quality content Jim.
Always here for the quality content.

FCB233A4-B727-4327-B8AA-03857E175D01.jpeg

In other news
He brought Sarah to his dentist so she could hold his teeth mould for the gram 😬
That’s true love folks

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 26698

Ah, Jim’s blog!?
Yeah because Jim’s blogs are so time consuming.
(Last updated. March 2019)
The one where he’s eating a fecking pastry..... I’m here for the quality content Jim.
Always here for the quality content.

View attachment 26699

In other news
He brought Sarah to his dentist so she could hold his teeth mould for the gram [emoji51]T That’s true love folks
Next up, Jim popping into Boots to get Sarah some tampons. [emoji15][emoji15]

We have a holiday on the 13th......
What are the chances he’s bringing his new puppy [emoji23] #thankyounextmarthamoo
I really wouldn't be surprised!
Why does one need to be topless to talk about dentures?! [emoji1785]

Sarah making herself look creepy/like Michael Jackson with the nose thinner and lip plumper and what not on facetune..
Anyone else feel like she’s now trying to mimic Jim with the Instagram pic captions too?
View attachment 26608
They look a bit like siblings here. I think its the mouth/jawline.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 26608

Why does EVERYONEEEEE choose the round/ hexagonal ray bans whether the hell they look good or horrendous?!?! I think she might look as bad as Poppy Deyes in them..

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.