Jim Chapman #7 Sarah Chapman and her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but why the hell is he posting a video of Margot in her cot is nothing sacred to this guy! Yes I get it she’s shaking the camera ha ha show your f**king family you attention seeking dipshit not the whole internet! Let Margot be a child and keep her life private

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry but why the hell is he posting a video of Margot in her cot is nothing sacred to this guy! Yes I get it she’s shaking the camera ha ha show your f**king family you attention seeking dipshit not the whole internet! Let Margot be a child and keep her life private
Filming her baby monitor to put on the Internet 🥺
Poor kid.
It's just all so icky.

Reactions: 19
What are the NSPCC thinking using these two as ambassadors?
I think they probably are good parents in many ways, but honestly the whole influencer pimping out their children starting from birth thing just has to stop 🥺

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
What are the NSPCC thinking using these two as ambassadors?
I think they probably are good parents in many ways, but honestly the whole influencer pimping out their children starting from birth thing just has to stop 🥺
Also appealing for volunteers, unless I missed it , why don't they volunteer some of the huge amount of free time they have?

Reactions: 9
Nah, soz. You disregard your child’s privacy for cash, you literally have nothing to say that I’d want to listen to. The NSPCC should know better.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
NSPCC ambassadors this is taking the piss I feel an email coming on to moan, this charity has always been close to my heart as I generally see as a force of good and why i donate each month, it wont be stop me from continuing to do so, but this is ridiculous.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
🤷‍♀️ the NSPCC made it clear that they were a joke when they made Louise Pentland an ambassador. They obviously don’t understand their own cause 🥴

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
1000002587.jpg

Wtf is the outfit, and she looks so old!

Also is that their house? It looks like a dirty lift.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
🤷‍♀️ the NSPCC made it clear that they were a joke when they made Louise Pentland an ambassador. They obviously don’t understand their own cause 🥴
Between this pair and Louise, they clearly either don’t screen the influencers they choose or they’re morally bankrupt and don’t care about influencers exploiting their children. I wouldn’t be giving them a cent of my money.

Reactions: 6
The only reason I can think of to wear that awful shirt is to hide a little bump.
I don't know... In her latest reel, it seems flat. Btw, wtf is that reel? I hope we won't see her topless like Jim :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Oh great, another potential money-maker 😖
How wonderful that would be, Jim would probably make his children fight with each other for his attention, would play favourites.

I really hope they don’t reproduce again but sadly family vloggers need more material to make money 🤢

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I don't know... In her latest reel, it seems flat. Btw, wtf is that reel? I hope we won't see her topless like Jim :rolleyes:

View attachment 1882151
I really don't understand this. It's like she's demonstrating how to get dressed. The outfit is extremely simple; she's not doing anything unique or educational such as showing how to contrast prints or repurpose old items. She's just.... getting dressed. What's supposed to be the draw?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.