Jim Chapman #7 Sarah Chapman and her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn't just interrupt her, but has barely concealed irritation whenever she speaks.
I had a partner like that. It makes you ridiculously eager to please and trying not to annoy them. You are never yourself.

A plus about my ex - he never discussed his sack in public.
Agreed, a lot of us have awful partners, it is less obvious though when you are not seeing it on camera, in person these things are hard to see. Had I seen my ex talking to me on camera I would have left him immediately. Thank god I never had to see him talking about him sack either i guess , small mercies :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No posts on this thread since Thursday, I guess it says a lot about Jim's and Sarah's 'influence' on people.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just looked up the most liked posts to see if we have a new title idea and here's what I came across.

Guess, this is our main contender 🤣

Screenshot 2022-12-27 at 12.29.44.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
His latest insta has a vid of him shaking his naked bum in a swimming pool…
He reeks of desperation. She used to be a fresh faced, geeky looking young man, a complete twink. He’s aged out of that but he’s trying to retain that Daddy audience by shaking his skinny white ass. Cashing in on that pink pound.
I’d love to know his demographics.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I once read a brilliant quote about Brooklyn Beckham - he looked like the sort of kid sitting in A & E with a saucepan stuck on his head. That is all I can see here. But hey... crazy!!!

Screenshot_20221228_221344.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
imagine deciding to re-paint your sitting room just to take better outfit pictures , how pathetic:rolleyes: I can only assume he is posting to try and get some gifted paint

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t know how I feel about that tiger lodge thing…

also it’s like £1,350 a night wtf

Reactions: 2
Ya sure Sarah, Jim bought you some boots and you booked a night at a tiger lodge. Eyeroll. We all know Jim doesn’t buy anything and the night at the lodge is gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
imagine deciding to re-paint your sitting room just to take better outfit pictures , how pathetic:rolleyes: I can only assume he is posting to try and get some gifted paint
You’d think a successful screenwriter and You Tubeist, such as Jim, wouldn’t have the time to do such ridiculous things…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jim and Sarah are on social media as beggars. That’s it. Nothing more. Trying to disguise them selves as wealthy social elites. They can’t even get a car on their own. Always loaned, always gifted for an ad.
Honestly, these two make me have a greater appreciation for Zoe and Alfie. At least they buy things out of their own money and, aside from that advent fiasco,make products that people do purchase and did put the effort in to do vlogmas.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.