Jim Chapman #7 Sarah Chapman and her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh let me complain about the way my wife cut the free cheesecake we were given. He is so pretentious about things that they are given! How about you go buy your own cheesecake !

Reactions: 6
Why didn’t Margo try and move the walker herself or bash it to try and move it? She just stood there like she had no clue.
Also Jim - it doesn’t count if you have to force your child to say they love you! twit.

Reactions: 5
What is that bedroom? and what a faff having to take all the clothes out of the wardrobe and the rails to get to the heating thing 😊

Reactions: 3
Sarah dancing around, pretending to have a personality instantly shut down by her loving husband Jim "you're far from a free spirit" aka "you're a twit, I hate you, I wish you were Tanya"

Sarah darling; RUN

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Jim's outfit of the day videos give me such a massive ick.
If my husband described getting dressed like that - 'I'm just putting on a basic tee as my base layer followed by a slouchy knit' - I would severely start to question my life choices.
Then there is the pouting and half closed 'model' eyes. Yuck yuck yuck.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
came across one of his latest videos and omg.

I'm not a big fan of Tanya but I think Jim really peaked with her (at least appearance wise) , being well dressed, GQ lifestyle and all.
Their house does not make sense. 🤯
Bedroom especially, closet space, this ridiculous corridor between bathroom and bedroom, like why? to have 5 extra shelves and mirror? Only to wanting to put another mirror at the entrance? What was wrong with having a spacious bathroom?
Bathroom décor is all over the place. I used to like how he styled things but now its just a chaotic mess. 😵

Also, their house is always so dirty, don't know why but Sarah gives me the dirty vibes (especially after seeing dirt under her nails in on of the random videos).
They always had a mess in the kitchen with the excuse - its going to be renovated, but what now? still the same mess.

PS: yes her mouth does move weird.
And yes she does not seem like a "sweet" person (those comment about Tanya was so not her place to put up on the internet)

Reactions: 15
Can Sarah run a brush through her hair every now and then ? Her hair is always a mess.

Reactions: 3
Jims latest thick as tit video, he didn't know lemons and limes couldn't grow in cold climates :sneaky:

Meanwhile in the eaves of the house where the junk is stored I have no doubt this is where Sarah is kept? as lets face it that's how he treats their marriage, least it was sponsored by boots and probably has a pack of pile cream.

View attachment 1814073
What a gardening expert and smart guy in general…this probably means he’s already writing a book on gardening 🤨🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What a gardening expert and smart guy in general…this probably means he’s already writing a book on gardening 🤨🤣
Or maybe even launch a gardening range! Would you like a shovel from The Champans?

• Haha
God haven't checked out this thread in forever but after Jim's latest antics had to revisit haha. I feel like Jim is hitting new lows right now with the Sage stuff, exploiting Margot but pretending they aren't and is genuinely losing the plot. Surprised no one close to him has pointed out how pathetic he looks but then again he doesn't seem close with his family at all since getting with Sarah?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I used to think Jim was gay and Tan was just his beard and now based on the way he treats Sarah I keep thinking that he just wanted an incubator but he’s got no interest in having a wife because he probably loathes women.

Reactions: 20
Yes to all the above… Sarah is far from sweet. I used to know of her and genuinely thought “ok low level sociopath, at best a narcissist” she is obsessed with money and the most vain person. Bankrolled by her parents forever and kept pushing the modelling career but was too lazy and boring to book any proper jobs despite trying for 10 years. Only jobs she got were when she got followers through Jim.

i mean look at this picture…not exploiting your child at all… and she’s poorly. And if you’re so poorly Sarah, why did you have time to put makeup on… begs

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I honestly can’t believe anymore that Tanya used to be married to Jim. I remember when I first started watching Tanya’s videos around 2016 thinking how mean, demeaning and abusive the way he used to talk to her was. He always insulted her and criticized her.

Reactions: 25
Wow margot is out again advertising, was the yogurt gifted she had? Now banging on about the sky stuff he is involved in, Margot was soooo bored she wanted the remote despite Jimbob talking. Interesting that Joe hasn't met Margot maybe that is because she hasn't had time in her advertising schedule. Oh a nice passive aggressive comment about not seeing Frozen 2 as Sarah changed the scenes he had been watching when he came back to it. More boring shite, Sarah you burn't the cookies they look burnt and look like tit. No matter how many times you do the chefs kiss i bet it taste like chef arse. The Always pan, where Jim always think about Tanya always.

Get some wine as it is dull as dishwasher.

• Haha
I've just watched the tequila he's advertising on his latest Instagram post. £275 for the exclusive set. Tone deaf, truly tone deaf. His exceptionally high-pitched voice is rather humorous though.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I honestly can’t believe anymore that Tanya used to be married to Jim. I remember when I first started watching Tanya’s videos around 2016 thinking how mean, demeaning and abusive the way he used to talk to her was. He always insulted her and criticized her.
I agree, I think back then ( not even a long time ago) but things like gaslighting, emotional abuse etc were not seen as they are now. If someone openly did that now there would be a lot more backlash, imo

Reactions: 13
they've used the kitchen space soooo badly, that random white sofa looks absolutely ridiculous! the whole house seems so cold and unwelcoming

Reactions: 17
I've just watched the tequila he's advertising on his latest Instagram post. £275 for the exclusive set. Tone deaf, truly tone deaf. His exceptionally high-pitched voice is rather humorous though.
He keeps saying in vlogs that he doesn't drink much. But he keeps advertising booze. It's so cynical. At this rate he'll be making gimlets with a dash of Sauvage...

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.