Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lila333

I honestly can’t believe anymore that Tanya used to be married to Jim. I remember when I first started watching Tanya’s videos around 2016 thinking how mean, demeaning and abusive the way he used to talk to her was. He always insulted her and criticized her.

Reactions: 25

mg95

VIP Member
It's like Jim gets a kick out of his "fans" attacking Sarah over Tanya and Martha. He's ready to open the door to it at ever opportunity.

donutwitch

Chatty Member
I've rewritten his IMDB bio - Jim Chapman was born in 1987 in Norfolk, England as James Alfred Chapman. He was once a successful Youtuber with up to a million views per vlog - now, he is barely scraping 30k. He got rid of his first wife, Tanya Burr in 2019 and his dog 'Martha' (exact whereabouts unknown)....since then, he's acquired a new wife and a baby daughter. Jim states that he's 'working hard' (??? on what ??? apart from advertising Armani Code on his wedding day).....He's still an arrogant prick who does not appear to have noticed that Youtubers have a 'shelf life'..........and he's as interesting as a Liz Truss speech.........
Its good, but I’m pretty sure he didn’t ‘get rid’ of Tanya, one the best decisions she made was to leave his creepy, demeaning ass and move on with her life. Jim clearly couldn’t stand being rejected hence the urgency to move on first so publicly with a new stepford wife.

• Heart

squacksquack

Chatty Member
I’ve been off of here for a good while and was watching Zoe’s vlogmas and remembered Jim had a baby too 🤣 so was checking out his IG. Ottlie is only like a week older than Margot right? I know babies/toddlers develop at different paces but is Margot not walking yet? I saw in his and Sarah’s post most of the time she’s in the stroller or they are holding her. Did see her standing but nothing else. Just a big contrast to Ottie being all over the place and interacting. But like I said I haven’t even been checking on Jim so may have missed it and then just saw Tanya had a baby too!!!
Yeah I’ll roast them for using their daughter as an income source but not for this. As a parent who had a child walk at 16 months and one of my others at seven months, where there are no issues with development, it really is a very individual thing. It also sucks when people ask you why your baby isn’t doing xyz yet as though they’re trying to imply it’s your fault.

That said, strangers wouldn’t be speculating if the child wasn’t plastered all over social media…

• Heart

noseypie

Jim showed their old pram in a vlog. It had been left uncovered in the pram whilst the building work was going on. It was totally covered in brick dust. They probably chucked it. So wasteful.
Wow this really pisses me off with influencers and their freebies. You wouldn’t treat it like that if you’d spent £300 of your own money on it!!! So disgustingly wasteful 😡

Gossiper35

VIP Member
He just isn't in love with Sarah, is he? I mean I don't think he seems capable of being truly in love.

I will say that Sarah does tend to go on a bit and I sometimes feel impatient even listening to her because she will interject with something irrelevant about what her dad used to do or something, and because she doesn't have the kind of engaging personality for telling these stories it can feel a bit boring.

BUT I hope she never stops doing this, because that will be the day a narcissist like Jim has won and she is completely compliant. She deserves better, and I hope behind the scenes she's okay.

mg95

VIP Member
The fact that he put multiple photos of Martha in there too. He's so obvious. If I was Sarah I'd be so upset he was constantly publicly romanticizing the first year of his marriage to somebody else. He's obviously dissatisfied with his life. He was only ever popular by association and once the Brit Crew dissolved so did his opportunities.

Gossiper35

VIP Member
The sad thing is I think they do know about the dangers, but choose to post Margot online anyway. They both know that the small amount of engagement he's got would disappear completely if he stopped showing Margot. He has no talent, he isn't a screenwriter, no one asks him to present or appear on anything anymore, and Sarah doesn't have a real job. Whether they want to admit it or not, they are using their daughter to feel like they have a job and to make money. It's so wrong.

Also, I've heard him say a few times this argument that everyone is so lovely about Margot online but he'd stop posting her the second anyone said anything bad. Okay, so as a father you want to expose her to potential danger and only if something bad actually happens you'll stop showing her after the bad thing has already happened? That makes no sense to me.

Soph1998

just to say, I didn’t walk until 18 months! Now in my 20s and walk like any other person!

Some babies walk at 10 months, some at 13 months, some at 15 months, you get the idea.
I don't watch Zoe's or Jim's content enough to know if there would be developmental concerns for either kid, but every child is different 🤷‍♀️ Doesn't have to mean anything.

• Haha

donutwitch

Chatty Member
I know, and I’m definitely not tone policing anybody here as I can see that we all find Margot cute and are not trying to be nasty at all, but I still feel bad that Margot ends up being subjected to this speculation because of the way her idiot parents have put her out in the public eye. It’s exactly why I wouldn’t ever do it.

Reactions: 24