Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iz10101

The thing is I actually think if they just filmed Margot and owned it as family influencers they would get less stick.

it’s the fact they’ve tried to be sanctimonious about it and pretend they are above other influencers that show their children. They’ve taken this moral high ground, I mean “Margot is not content” is permanently in writing in the article Sarah wrote.

but then they just can’t help themselves with the nappy ads and prams and quick $$

they want the best of both: the praise for keeping her “private” and not exploiting her but can’t help themselves when a good offer comes along.
There’s no halfway house with that many followers, as Tanya has obviously realised. You either don’t show at all, or accept youve made your child an influencer like you. But don’t pretend you are above it then act in a different way when it suits you. it’s the dishonesty that annoys me.

Reactions: 26

CreepySheepy

I think Jim is obsessed with Tanya because she left him. She needs everyone to love and fawn over him at all times, and he is clearly convinced that he is a great catch. So, the fact that Tanya is not obsessed with him makes him nutty. He can't let it go. Remember how we were making fun of him for saying Margot was obsessed with him?
He clearly needs to be the center of the universe, and Tanya leaving him shattered that illusion for him. He needs her to care about him because he wants that illusion back.

• Heart

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Sarah, for me, quite inoffensive (I really dislike Jim) but that wedding dress is horrid. The bodice area, just no. Looks hideous.

• Heart

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
They have not been posting much. Maybe Jim has seen that Tanya doesn’t post her child so he will scale back how much he shows of Margot.
She’s their income source, if he is consciously withholding her it won’t last.

I actually felt uneasy typing that. A child being an income source? Horrible 😕

• Sad

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I drifted off before I heard his answer. But what a strangely pertinent question - did he sent it in himself 🤔

Screenshot_20221117_135954_com.instagram.android_edit_572366398718911.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Sarah's article is a load of BS. She uses the 'Margot is not the content' line again, when we all know Margot has been the content since the day she was born. These two should be ashamed of how they have exploited this little girl - using her to make money since she was a few weeks old. Frankly, I've been disgusted by their behaviour, and it seems like it's only getting worse. I'm not sure there is a line they won't cross as proved when they showed Margot ill in hospital (while begging for toys instead of just making a donation they can well afford).

Then there's this:

Screenshot_20221025-201738_Instagram.jpg

She tries to limit what is shared online. Yeah right. Anyone who follows Sarah and Jim knows that this is a big fat lie!

• Angry
  • Heart

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
They’ll probably get branded as trolls or haters but they speak total sense. How can J&S not see it? The second they showed Margot on their open instagram accounts she became a potential target. It’s sounds over dramatic but we’ve all read the stories.

donutwitch

Chatty Member
Sam and Nic had legit careers in make-up and skills to offer viewers when they started their social media channels, so does the other brother with his personal training business. Even Tanya (ok, she was riding on the coat tails of S&N a bit) had make-up, then latterly baking and lifestyle content that helped connect her with a fan base and build a following.

As far as I know, Jim’s never done anything other than being the partner of Tanya or brother of Sam and Nic, and as others have said, it’s clear it’s dawned on him recently that the gravy train is over. I’d love to be a fly on the wall during meetings with his social media management as they brainstorm opportunities for him. I’d feel sorry for him if he wasn’t so awful.

iz10101

100% she comes across as bitter and bitchy the way she has dropped nasty digs about Tanya.
Then tries to save her image and come across as relatable on her Instagram.

I don’t know I just get a really cold, not friendly vibe from her. She definitely isn’t a natural in front of the camera- very clinical and robotic.
Plus there’s no hiding how much she is desperate to be an influencer on similar level to Tanya. Constantly posting her outfits and gifted items except she only really has old Jim and Tanya fans following her. The joint vlogs are becoming bit bizarre now.

MiraZol

Chatty Member
They must be fuming, a coordinated drop of wedding pictures for the Bride magazine reveal, probably hoping to get picked up more widely across tabloid and social media, and then…the Queen dies. No longer appropriate to drag the picture/video reveal out either, as they were probably planning to do.
I'm sorry but considering what you said his story now looks very ambiguous.

Attachments

• Haha

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I think it’s impossible to tell from what you see on line. From what I have seen there are various clips of her being responsive, smiling and laughing etc, I’ve seen her pulling herself up and cruising(not walking independently yet? But that’s not unusual), Sarah showed her babbling away yesterday, looks like she is enjoying food, I do think some clips she looks a bit distracted but that’s probably because she’s staring at the phone. She’s only 13/14 months old? She’s too little to understand performing too the camera.

I do think it’s disgusting that her parents put her online enough so that people feel they can judge her development, That’s a choice they’ve made,

Oh and if it makes any difference, I have over 20 years experience working in the early years and 3 children of my own 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25