Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
It was talked about on here before and at the time I was on the opposite side of the fence but the more stories I see the more I notice it.

I must say I find Sarah and Jim’s stories with Margot really odd because she is just silent. No babbling or noises in the way you would usually expect a 1 year old to interact with her mum when she is talking to her and her expression is generally blank. Usually when you talk to a toddler they try to communicate back in some way even with eye contact, smiles or screeching, even if they can’t say words yet.

Hopefully in real life she’s babbling away, trying to communicate with them but if not I would hope they have spoken to the health visitor and had her hearing checked just to rule out any issues.

I will say though they if they read this and don’t like it when people mention these thing, they should be considering the way they are choosing to expose their baby to anyone on the Internet. We can only discuss her because you choose to use her as content.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
That thread is so sad. Jim and Sarah would do well to read it and rethink what they are doing with Margot. However, the OP also mentions in comments that her parents made more in a week online that her dad made in a year at his full-time job, so don't expect them to stop any time soon.

The way these family vloggers exploit their children is just so wrong. The Saccone Jolys, for instance, are so messed up. I believe their kids will have major issues in the future (or maybe they do already, I don't know as I don't watch their channel). I also believe they had more children in order to keep the money coming in. I don't follow them, just hear things here and there, and some of what I've heard is very worrying. I do believe that Jonathan Joly is one seriously disturbed individual. I can't even look at the guy. He creeps me out so much.

Another American blogger I follow, Emily Schuman, recently admitted on a podcast that her daughter doesn't enjoy featuring on her socials, and so she bribes her in order to get her to agree to be in ads etc. So messed up!

• Wow
  • Sad

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
I don't like passing judgment on children but Margot is just so unresponsive isn't she? Like the lights are on but no-ones home. Is she non-verbal. I do wonder if she's lacking stimulation. She's just doesn't do anything and respond. Blanky stares into the camera. I feel for her with those cretins for parents.

• Sad

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
This is new (see attached)

Also I’ve just been catching up with their videos (I always get behind with YouTube in December when everyone’s uploading vlogmas) and it’s really standing out to me now how much Jim interrupts Sarah, I’ve never really noticed it before, and I certainly don’t know any man in real life who does it as much as Jim does to Sarah.
He doesn't just interrupt her, but has barely concealed irritation whenever she speaks.
I had a partner like that. It makes you ridiculously eager to please and trying not to annoy them. You are never yourself.

A plus about my ex - he never discussed his sack in public.

• Haha

jayne2240

VIP Member
So he is thinking of repainting the sitting room because he does so much fashion content in there and the green background is wrong? What is he on about? Go to another room instead?
More disruption for his family because he is bored and it is a vanity project.
“Fashion content” alreet Kate Moss

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
His post asking for dirty secrets actually made me feel physically sick, he us so creepy

• Sick

Cobbles

What did he say, please? Don't want to give him views.
He basically said he doesn’t have just one favourite thing about her, he likes all of her. And her response was “Ok”. The way Sarah asked the question made me think she was hoping for him to say something nice about her.

I bet it was 'because you're my second favourite wife' or something like that.
He did actually say “second favourite human”!

• Haha
  • Wow

emm

VIP Member
He only got to see that comment because the person accidentally said Marta. 'Martha' is presumably still blocked.

Strange for Jim to only now start mentioning Martha at the same time as Tanya is having her baby. Trying to stir that up again at the time she's becoming a mother. Bit shady eh?
Presumably the only comments he is getting.

Also Jim if you are reading here, outfit 0

• Haha

evoway13

VIP Member
I've rewritten his IMDB bio - Jim Chapman was born in 1987 in Norfolk, England as James Alfred Chapman. He was once a successful Youtuber with up to a million views per vlog - now, he is barely scraping 30k. He got rid of his first wife, Tanya Burr in 2019 and his dog 'Martha' (exact whereabouts unknown)....since then, he's acquired a new wife and a baby daughter. Jim states that he's 'working hard' (??? on what ??? apart from advertising Armani Code on his wedding day).....He's still an arrogant prick who does not appear to have noticed that Youtubers have a 'shelf life'..........and he's as interesting as a Liz Truss speech.........

• Haha
  • Heart

lemondaze

She blocks SO easily, she blocked me for liking someone else’s comment - and all that comment said was that she shouldn’t be posting about Jim and Tanya’s relationship and why it ended because she wasn’t there. She’s way too thin-skinned to hack being an influencer, yet interestingly doesn’t worry about her daughter being affected by comments online, even though she has no say in the matter 🤔
She does indeed! She blocked me for pointing out that she reuploaded a bikini picture from a couple years prior. She had reuploaded it meer months after giving birth and pretended it was her in the moment.

• Wow

lila333

Jim and Sarah are on social media as beggars. That’s it. Nothing more. Trying to disguise them selves as wealthy social elites. They can’t even get a car on their own. Always loaned, always gifted for an ad.
Honestly, these two make me have a greater appreciation for Zoe and Alfie. At least they buy things out of their own money and, aside from that advent fiasco,make products that people do purchase and did put the effort in to do vlogmas.

halloweenjellybean

At this point he is no better then Jonathan joly with over sharing poor little Margot.
I think he sees Zoe doing it and tries to replicate that for the same engagement levels but Zoe doesn’t show pay in her most vulnerable moments.
I’ve never liked him, there is something so off about him. I can’t stand the way he says me, mine, my, I. It’s never we, us, ours. The way he use to treat tan on camera was shocking so can only imagine what it’s like behind closed doors.

iz10101

Why even bother going to all the effort of saying she’s not content, even writing an article about it. Then two weeks later Sarah’s advertising nappies and Jim is advertising pram and a footmuff. You can’t tell me you would do ads for these items without Margot…she’s clearly the content and ad income source here.
Zero brain cells or ounce of integrity between them. They must think their audience is stupid not to notice this.
Also love how much of a moral high ground Tanya has here for not selling her child online for quick payouts ….it must be secretly driving Jim crazy she has this one up on him.

ladylulu

I stg they could have comfortably had Margot in their flat. A fully renovated 3 bedroom flat would have been an excellent home for a couple with a baby. The master was massive so just have her in there instead of a nursery and have Sarah's mum come and stay in the spare room when she was helping out. Then slowly transition Margot to having the spare room as her proper nursery and room.

If I was several months pregnant and my boyfriend said hey honey I know you have HG and are having a complicated pregnancy, how about we go look at houses, I would have punched him in the nose.

I think Jim needed to feel like he was contributing and so he threw their lives into upheaval so he could feel like an involved dad. Hey Jim, why not spend your time working in your home office and actually making some money rather than moving and wrecking the house?

The thing it doesnt make sense to me are the boobs cups lol makes it look like an undergarment that was used on the old times 😅 it is a shame tho because she does look super pretty and her hair actually looks very nice imo