Jim Chapman #7 Sarah Chapman and her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is the most awkward person ever to watch šŸ˜­ isnā€™t she supposed to be a ā€œmodelā€? šŸ¤£
She couldn't even model saucepans, she just looks like a twit. She is trying so hard to copy others and desperate for a social media career that it never works and falls flat. I suspect that video took 100 tries and it clearly shows.

Reactions: 9
1000002618.jpg

Their house looks so dark and dingy, and the walls just look dirty! Is that the famous green paint Jim chose?

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Is it me or I just think Sarahā€™s ā€œstyleā€ does nothing for her? I know she seems to think itā€™s boho vibes but all her outfits just seem trying too hard and the tones (browns, mustards) and the shapes do nothing for her figure.

know itā€™s a personal thing so if she loves it fair enough, but just seems like sheā€™s trying so hard for that boho/vintage look but I canā€™t put my finger on it, she just doesnā€™t seem to pull that off and looks like sheā€™s dressing for 20 years older than she is and looks kind of just all over the place/cheap. definitely doesnā€™t look like the money she pays for those outfits.

I mean I would love to have her figure so maybe just irritates me she drowns herself in baggy clothes, brown knits and puffy sleeves haha

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Actually I quite like her style, her personality is the problem and it shines through anything reasonably good making it boring

Reactions: 4
Is it me or I just think Sarahā€™s ā€œstyleā€ does nothing for her? I know she seems to think itā€™s boho vibes but all her outfits just seem trying too hard and the tones (browns, mustards) and the shapes do nothing for her figure.

know itā€™s a personal thing so if she loves it fair enough, but just seems like sheā€™s trying so hard for that boho/vintage look but I canā€™t put my finger on it, she just doesnā€™t seem to pull that off and looks like sheā€™s dressing for 20 years older than she is and looks kind of just all over the place/cheap. definitely doesnā€™t look like the money she pays for those outfits.

I mean I would love to have her figure so maybe just irritates me she drowns herself in baggy clothes, brown knits and puffy sleeves haha
I agree. Itā€™s not my cup of tea and I donā€™t think she carrys it particularly well either. I appreciate everyoneā€™s style is different and itā€™s certainly nice to see something other than oversized joggers and dad trainers or now wealthy influencers who pretend they still shop at New Look or F&F but I think sheā€™ll regret dressing so conservative for her age when she actually gets older.
Sheā€™s like a higher end version the mummies who frequent Joules and Boden. Nothing wrong with it but itā€™s appealing to a certain crowd, one I donā€™t identify with.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if Jim still has his production company with his friend? That Diary of a CEO popped up on YT and I watched the end. Back in April 2021 he said they were working on two films, a TV series and a book. So nearly two years on and nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
His IMDB says he's still married to Tanya so he's clearly not updated it or got anything in the pipeline.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought Tanya was bad at acting but Sarah is another level of awkward šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also her nails :rolleyes: Don't get me wrong I don't insist on having manicure, but when you're filming a cooking video with closeups, you could've at least removed dirt from under the nails :sick:

Screenshot 2023-01-17 at 18.39.46.png

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Ok I try not to rag too much on Sarah (honestly nobody deserves to be married to someone who treats them the way Jim treats her) but it IS pretty funny that she pronounces gnocchi as "knock-y".

Sarah, you sweet spring hen, just get a real job*; getting out of the house would be so good for you.

*and put a chunk of each paycheck into a secret bank account.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.