Jim Chapman #7 Sarah Chapman and her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It could be that they avoid showing her doing these things to keep up the narrative that you shouldn’t compare etc But Tbf if she’s doing things most would at her age that wouldn’t be necessary. I’m blocked so don’t know how they are now.
Have you seen Jim online? The man can’t not brag. He is a massive braggy twit. If she was doing these things he’d be bragging. Saying she’d taken after him and having jibes at Sarah. He isn’t, so she’s clearly not.

Reactions: 31
Hmm it's a tough one. My son was and still is quite a late developer, walking by 15/16 months and he's only recently started talking at 2 years 3 months but he was babbling from very young. I think a lot of it could be to do with Margot not liking being on camera. However even if its not it is awful they have put her up for discussion by monetising her. You just know they are the type if she was advanced they would be the worst sort of braggers going and exploiting her even more! Ironic that Sarah moaned about other people bragging about their child's development when you just KNOW they (jim especially) would be insufferable if that was Margot.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
yeah I agree, I worry for Margot that being filmed is actually affecting her development in terms of speech etc. children are a lot more perceptive than we think imo and she probably notices a change in her parents demeanor/speech when they are filming
You and @adviseplz make very good points. I was thinking about how I used to be filming/photographing my grandchild (and I didn't really do it much). My voice and demeanour definitely did change. I probably kept asking her to 'oh just do that again' 'just smile!' in a much brighter voice thinking it was a nice thing, so all spontaneity had gone and I was being strange.
I can imagine Jim and Sarah asking Margot to repeat things and look a certain way as they are so concerned with appearance and the gram. Jim in particular seems to put on a silly camera voice. So the phone comes out and her parents act oddly. No wonder Margot always looks a bit wary of Jim. She always seems to be thinking 'idiot' 😂

Reactions: 9

I just read this article and I really think these two could do with doing so too. The author is basically regretting having posted her son online as a public figure and now realises she robbed him of the opportunity to tell his own story and that he was always too young to consent. Good for her for taking responsibility and stopping.

They're exposing their child to so much public scrutiny. It's kind.of mind blowing that they'd value £££ over that.

Reactions: 13
Is that a bump? 👀

Just in case, I know that having a belly doesn't necessarily mean you're pregnant, but it's Sarah we're talking about, who always makes sure she looks slim unless she wants to draw attention to it.

Reactions: 5
Is that a bump? 👀

Just in case, I know that having a belly doesn't necessarily mean you're pregnant, but it's Sarah we're talking about, who always makes sure she looks slim unless she wants to draw attention to it.

View attachment 1921793
Or is it just her awful posture? How on earth si she a model

Reactions: 6
Creasing at his latest reel!
It's a list of things he wants to do less/more of in 2023.

He says he wants to forget about the hustle and grind (lmfao), work less because it's really, really rewarding for him. ... Could he BE doing any less work as it is!? Also, imagine saying out loud that lazing about is rewarding to you? The two of them (jim and sarah) are really a work-sky match made in heaven!

Under things he wants to do more of, he has "this is a philosophical one - health/fitness/muscles/mind". You can't make this tit up. A narcissistic spending hours pondering about his muscles 💀💀💀💀

He's becoming a parody of himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Creasing at his latest reel!
It's a list of things he wants to do less/more of in 2023.

He says he wants to forget about the hustle and grind (lmfao), work less because it's really, really rewarding for him. ... Could he BE doing any less work as it is!? Also, imagine saying out loud that lazing about is rewarding to you? The two of them (jim and sarah) are really a work-sky match made in heaven!

Under things he wants to do more of, he has "this is a philosophical one - health/fitness/muscles/mind". You can't make this tit up. A narcissistic spending hours pondering about his muscles 💀💀💀💀

He's becoming a parody of himself.
2023 is Jim’s year of “eating and sleeping more”.

Yes, he actually said that!

Setting the bar high then, Jim 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe the lack of social awareness people like Jim have.
Neither of them work and have the cheek to post reels about needing to do less and relax more.
You know what fair enough that’s the life you lead and you’ve been lucky to be able to do so. You do you.
But how out of touch in a cost of living crisis to post a video like that and expect praise, when people are working second jobs to pay energy bills. complete narcissism.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if amateur screenwriting is ‘work’?🤔 maybe Jim will use his new outlook to explain why that Hollywood career hasn’t quite taken off, I guess he just wants to put his free time into something else these days

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe the lack of social awareness people like Jim have.
Neither of them work and have the cheek to post reels about needing to do less and relax more.
You know what fair enough that’s the life you lead and you’ve been lucky to be able to do so. You do you.
But how out of touch in a cost of living crisis to post a video like that and expect praise, when people are working second jobs to pay energy bills. complete narcissism.
He is making himself irrelevant. He is so out of touch with other people his age and it’s becoming quite embarrassing to see.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1925594
He finds it interesting. Oh, sod off you wankstain!
Patronising fucker isn't he.
He actually said he wants to work less and have more fun, then those exact words are repeated back to him and he implies the commenter is peculiar for thinking that.

And his constant outfits of the day are giving me the boak. If I was Sarah I'd have such a massive ick towards him and his narcissism. And is it just me or is his torso not looking great in those topless shots 🤮 His little pea head on a pasty white unimpressive chest.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.