Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snazzycat

Chatty Member
Did she really just post a close up of her toes? What was the caption? I assumed someone had zoomed in on them and posted here.

Yeah i mean say what you want about her, this is Tattle after all, but I draw the line at something she cannot change or help about her appearance. People take the piss about her fashion, or hair extensions (cause those are bad imo, but she chose them, unlike the toes lol) or that she shows her child online but I think when it comes to physical aspects of someones body then yeah its a bit unfair.
You can draw the line where you want, but doesn't mean others on this thread have to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

evac90

Chatty Member
She didn’t post a close up, she posted a photo of her on a sun lounger with a book. Whoever posted it here zoomed in

emm

VIP Member
That sofa (presumably gifted/ad although I didn't see mention of it isnawful, such an awkward size

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
View attachment 1571585
The dress looks awful. The breast part looks too small and the lower part of the corset looks baggy?! The weird lace peplum has no structure so looks like scrap material or that the dress has torn!
The back of the dress secures with just a loose tie, which explains why it's saggy and loose at the front. As a design it doesn't make much sense from a structural perspective.

• Heart

lila333

They have not been posting much. Maybe Jim has seen that Tanya doesn’t post her child so he will scale back how much he shows of Margot.

Gossiper35

VIP Member
He seemed way too excitable in those stories, that guy Elliot was probably glad to get rid of him when it finished 🤣

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
It is just so horrible isn't it?
Have they gone for plastic grass too? Or was it covered up with green while the patio was laid - I couldn't tell from the builder's IG.
Oh, I'm not sure. It's hard to tell. Initially I thought they were planning on tiling the whole garden which would be completely ridiculous and will look horrendous - so surely they are not doing that, although you never know with this lot. Hopefully they will keep some actual real grass!

evoway13

VIP Member
I’m posting this here as I just posted it on Tanya’s thread.
Jim posted a story a couple of hours before her baby announcement documenting his house plants, mentioning Sage.
Tanya then reveals baby is called Sage Gabriel.
Feel like this petty bitch felt like he was getting a one up on Tanya.
For the record, they are both absolute morons but Jim is the pettier of the two.
What a prick - I've just watched it.... :rolleyes:

evoway13

VIP Member
I haven't seen Jims channel in years and tattle bought my attention to it. Sarahs voice is so grating, how have the plants not wilted from it she seems to being trying to be a Tanya knock off. Where is Martha the dog?. Jim still seems the same self absorbed narcissist and using his child for incomes it is just so gross, poor kids do not get to give consent. Is Jim still friends with Tanya?
Jim said that Martha is living a happy life in Norfolk - so not sure if one of his sisters, brother or mum has her........

Reactions: 2

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Babies have weird shaped heads. I don't see anything worrying about Margot's forehead. I think if she had the conditions people have mentioned there would be other signs and symptoms apart from a large forehead, as those are quite serious illnesses in children.

Reactions: 2