Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiger tat

This Christmas card thing with margos foot... no one outside of family cares about the footprints of a child :rolleyes: Also, tell me you have way too much free time without telling me...
I made cards like that this year too 🫣 definitely only sent them to close family though!

Reactions: 1

anon1405

Chatty Member
I want to know who the friend is who bought Margot the farm stuff. I reckon Zoe and Alfie or Tan

deeghv54

I’m probably totally missing something as I don’t follow either Jim or Sarah (just check their IG pages occasionally) but what happened to Margot? Does she have some sort of health condition or was she just ill briefly? I just saw Sarah’s post about being grateful to the NHS

Ello22

Complete with typos! Seems like a half hearted attempt at engagement / drumming up some interest in the brand.

Morange

Is English not your first language?

No one is slagging a baby, or saying ‘eww, she ugly’ - they are making constructive observations on something that is glaringly obvious. No one said ‘negative things’ or pointed out something that isn’t clear to see. Everyone has also gone out of their way to be clear that it’s not a negative criticism.

If she had a large birthmark and someone said ‘oh I’d never noticed the birthmark’ it wouldn’t be negative or mean. It’s an observation.
If they said “that birth mark is gross” it would be mean and unnecessary. No one has done that.
I know my english is not that great.
Abnormal shaped head is not something most people like to hear.
And diagnosing a baby you don't know because of the shape of her head?

Just gossip about the parents who want to be famous.

What’s the Wren situation?
Honestly, do they not realise that we do not care about them?? ALL of his followers came from him being in a relationship with Tanya. He has zero personality and god Sarah, he won’t even let you speak, instead of blocking everything, maybe take the advice on.

also showing their kid on tik tok after the whole Wren situation?? How about you try to give your daughter some level of safety and not show her face endlessly along with your door number and location.

I truly have never hated someone so much (Jim that is!)

emm

VIP Member
I respectfully disagree. Sarah shouldn't leave the room; she should leave Jim. If anyone in a relationship keeps banging on about their ex in front of their new partner they're either not over them, bitter or unable to move forward (hence not being relationship-ready). Further, if they slate the ex, they will almost certainly slate you (whenever your relationship ends).

I wouldn't dream of entering a new relationship and talking about my ex. Anyone who does looks bitter.
Totally agree but doubt she ever will, even just in career terms they probably need to stay together

lila333

I’m sure he wanted to call that baking tik tok toddler bakes but he had to settle for easy bake with toddlers.

littlepup

VIP Member
It could be that they avoid showing her doing these things to keep up the narrative that you shouldn’t compare etc But Tbf if she’s doing things most would at her age that wouldn’t be necessary. I’m blocked so don’t know how they are now.

Didn't Sarah post a few months back that it annoys her when people post their child's progress online because it's not fair or sensitive to other people? That screams insecurity to me. There's no shame if it's taking Margot a little longer to do things, but she's the one choosing to expose her child to the internet. Of course she had no problem posing for Jim right after giving birth when he praised her for bouncing back so quickly. That was totally fine!