Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
I stg they could have comfortably had Margot in their flat. A fully renovated 3 bedroom flat would have been an excellent home for a couple with a baby. The master was massive so just have her in there instead of a nursery and have Sarah's mum come and stay in the spare room when she was helping out. Then slowly transition Margot to having the spare room as her proper nursery and room.

If I was several months pregnant and my boyfriend said hey honey I know you have HG and are having a complicated pregnancy, how about we go look at houses, I would have punched him in the nose.

I think Jim needed to feel like he was contributing and so he threw their lives into upheaval so he could feel like an involved dad. Hey Jim, why not spend your time working in your home office and actually making some money rather than moving and wrecking the house?
I honestly think he just did it for content/something to do. And tbe garden was only ruined because those awful slabs were gifted

Reactions: 2

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Ashley James (in the running for worst mother on IG) reposted Sarah’s article today. Poor bugger just can’t get away from Tanya
View attachment 1607856
Sadly she acknowledges her privilege then totally misses the point that she has a husband at home, not working full time so had built in childcare. Childcare costs stop women working after a child, it’s the main issue, aren’t we past criticism & mum guilt? How can she write intelligently on the subject of women working and ignore/not know this?!
I’d love to go back to work FT but childcare here, the hours I’d need, if I could even secure it which currently I can’t, I wouldn’t earn anything. If Dad could do the pick up, I’m not sure he could in a work van, there might be £250 left after the child care bill but we’d lose his potential overtime which can be more. And that’s just with one child.
Her article makes some good points but the cost of childcare and gender pay gap is the answer to her question. I know I’m not a failure or selfish & my child won’t suffer, I just can’t afford it!!
View attachment 1607857
What work did Sarah do before Margot was born?? Seriously.
How does she work exactly? (Seriously)
This. 100%.

Snazzycat

Chatty Member
I saw that photo posted earlier, she was reading Colleen hoover. Very quickly after it was posted here she deleted it. And ever since all photos have her feet out of shot/cropped out.

I hope she hasn’t been reading here whilst on holiday. If I was an influencer I’d probably read my own threads 😅 but deffo not when I’m on holiday
There's still loads of pictures on her grid where you can spy her hobbit feet though

• Haha

MiraZol

Chatty Member
Also her nails :rolleyes: Don't get me wrong I don't insist on having manicure, but when you're filming a cooking video with closeups, you could've at least removed dirt from under the nails :sick:

Screenshot 2023-01-17 at 18.39.46.png

• Sick

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Is he really doing Vlogmas?
I've a horrible feeling it will be lots of Continental markets and festive shopping.
So relatable in these cash strapped times 🙄

emm

VIP Member
Why are they using that little girl for content. No-one gives a shit about anyone else's kids. They just don't. We don't wanna watch them. They're not interesting. Correct me if I'm wrong but I just don't see the appeal of watching a fucking baby or toddler doing box-standard every day shite.
Sadly babies/children are good content it seems. It will be interesting to see how kuch/if at all Tanya features hers

Sasa44

Chatty Member
Why did he include himself zipping up his fly 🤢 He wears some horrendous clothes, it’s really not that difficult for a man in his 30’s with a bit of money to dress well but he manages to fail miserably!
He dresses more like a grandpa than a new dad. All that corduroy and no spunk

• Haha

lila333

He said before that the kitchen and the builders were not gifted and that he paid for it. So how did it change from then and now I wonder ?

evac90

Chatty Member
I don’t know how I feel about that tiger lodge thing…

also it’s like £1,350 a night wtf

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
That is weird story tbh, like it’s not a natural interaction. I am more animated than that talking to random babies in the supermarket! I am sure she is a lovely mum but that story seemed a bit forced(probably because she read here).
It's not Sarah in the story - I believe it's her friend. I think she still posted it to prove a point though.