Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Good.
We'll no doubt get another snivelly video or article about how they thought it important to show the reality of parenthood and theirs is such an amazing supportive online community 🙄
Oh and how the minute they get any abuse about Margot they'll stop.
I think Margot is actually a gorgeous little thing. I don't get why her parents don't want to protect her privacy.
I agree. It makes me so sad when people talk about Margot. She’s an innocent child, she couldn’t pick her parents. I believe she was poorly. But watch how Jim goes on about his “community”. They’re both so boring

Reactions: 4

dodo789

Chatty Member
Jims latest thick as shit video, he didn't know lemons and limes couldn't grow in cold climates :sneaky:

Meanwhile in the eaves of the house where the junk is stored I have no doubt this is where Sarah is kept? as lets face it that's how he treats their marriage, least it was sponsored by boots and probably has a pack of pile cream.

View attachment 1814073
What a gardening expert and smart guy in general…this probably means he’s already writing a book on gardening 🤨🤣

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
Years ago, I was helping someone with a suitcase on a train and it dropped straight on my big toe. Blood everywhere. It ruined the nail and I need regular medical pedicures to tidy it up as essentially the nail bed is damaged so it will never grow normally again. There's the option to get it removed but I go for minimising it and covering with polish because i would rather have a weird nail than none.

I'd be mortified if someone zoomed in a photo of my toe. Even with polish and shortening it, it is noticeable. So I get what both sides are saying but it does seem mainly mean spirited to point out/highlight. She may have had damage to it like I did and it be beyond her control.

That said, people clearly can post whatever they like here. Just voicing my support as a fellow bad toenail haver! 😂
Ah I didn't realise this, I thoguht she had posted it, ditto as another bad toe-nail haver :ROFLMAO:

emm

VIP Member
I hate to be this person as Margot is a lovely, cute baby. However every photo I've seen I've always thought she has an abnormal shaped head with a protruding frontal lobe. I've Googled it and it seems to be macrocephaly. I hope she's ok, again I'm not a hater just observing.
View attachment 1538082
Had never fixated on it but it it true, something about her forehead is a bit off

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
Perhaps Sarah isn't particularly engaging because Margot doesn't look bothered. Jim and Sarah probably spend more time looking at themselves and only look at Margot when it's being filmed. I'm exaggerating of course but I hope Margot is, behind the scenes, being well looked after in all ways.

emm

VIP Member
I still can't get my head round how she could procreate with him
Every time I see Halloween costumes I am reminded of the mean girls quote about girls dressing sluttily, it is like Jim has gone the opposite to dress as unattractively as possible 😅😅😅

• Haha

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
I was worried for Margot being pushed on that toy like a ragdoll. Her feet could have easily been caught on the ground. Poor kid with her idiot parents.

phutton44

Chatty Member
Jims latest thick as shit video, he didn't know lemons and limes couldn't grow in cold climates :sneaky:

Meanwhile in the eaves of the house where the junk is stored I have no doubt this is where Sarah is kept? as lets face it that's how he treats their marriage, least it was sponsored by boots and probably has a pack of pile cream.

Screenshot 2022-12-17 at 18.31.16.png

• Sick

emm

VIP Member
god her stories advertising whatever that skincare brand is, she has 0 charisma it is just boring to watch

@fienb how the other half live I guess :rolleyes:

Liptastic

VIP Member
Wow this really pisses me off with influencers and their freebies. You wouldn’t treat it like that if you’d spent £300 of your own money on it!!! So disgustingly wasteful 😡
to be fair they treated their other posessions in the same way, so many things left uncovered while the builders are doing an extension, it's ridiculous. I'm surprised his plants survived this neglect and thick cover of builder dust.

I’d call him out on it, but don’t want to get blocked by Jim too 😂
that's what burner accounts are for :LOL:

• Haha

lila333

Well I guess he needs some youtube content that isn't poor Margot
Oh she would make an appearance in the painting video or some ridiculous story to start off the ad. These two are pathetic and getting worse everyday.

fienb

View attachment 1656576

He acturally poured concrete all over his garden??????? WHY would you do that??? I cannot think of a single reason. His child won't be able to play/dig in the garden, it will be too hot in summer and no way to cool down. He's not allowing rain water to seap back into the ground. Seeing nature actually makes people happy, and he just made the view from is kitchen more stone? This is the dumbest think I've seen in a long time.

Just think about the heat in summer if we have a summer like last one again....

So sorry for all the typo's lol, I was very worked up about this 😂

• Haha

oshare

VIP Member
Who is this jeffrey person?

Not surprised. What else will they do with their finances? Jim is such an ass, who wants to hire him? He has no work experience to speak off, so what does he have to offer? Unless he will become a delivery man (which is fine! nothing wrong with this!) or something, but i'm sure he's too stuck up for that