Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
It is horrible. Looks like a prison yard. And how on earth have they made a back yard echoey? 😂
Grass not making sense in a small space is a nonsensical argument. It makes perfect sense to cool things down in our increasingly hot summers.
Yeh it's as if he equates having white/light colours making it look bigger or something, like younwouod inside. Absolutely awful and not a comfortable place for margot to play either . No wonder he wants to put plants everywhere

Reactions: 3

emm

VIP Member
I noticed this too. The way she speaks/the way her mouth moves has always looked a little strange to me but it seems more pronounced than usual in that vlog. That's the first vlog I've watched from them in quite a while so maybe there is some issue with her teeth and it's getting worse?
yeah I haven't watched anything from them in ages, it sounds like she has had some kind of dental work done and cannot get used to it? Either way weird

littlenoodle

Sarah follows Savannah Miller Bridal on Instagram so I think it's likely her dress is from there.

She also follows Villa Luisa Sevilla 👀

quipawiticism

Yeah i mean say what you want about her, this is Tattle after all, but I draw the line at something she cannot change or help about her appearance. People take the piss about her fashion, or hair extensions (cause those are bad imo, but she chose them, unlike the toes lol) or that she shows her child online but I think when it comes to physical aspects of someones body then yeah its a bit unfair.
No one with a physical abnormality that is likely to provoke a reaction (like creepy toes) posts exclusively that abnormality if they aren't looking for said reaction. It would be different if she had made a post that said "my toes are something unique about me that I've learned to love" or something addressing how flaws are beautiful (insert classic influencer garbage). But she posted a random picture of her abnormal feet with no explanation... That's just straight up weird and jarring.

Cobbles

Just watched the very awkward questions video - Sarah was not happy with Jim’s answer to what his favourite thing about her was, was she! The way she just moved on to the next question was so awkward.

lila333

Maybe I take back my previous comment about Zoe and Alfie. I just took a look at Zoe’s tattle page and the latest comments include a photo of Jim Waxing Alfie. I momentarily forgot about that vlog but now remember thinking how they could all regret that in the future if they have kids.

• Haha

I think she does walk because on one ig story she was walking pushing a toy stroller? But I havent hear her talk, she sometimes makes noises but doesnt say words as far as I know🤷🏽‍♀️ but I don't think we can judge her development over a few clips of her

MiraZol

Chatty Member
The only reason I can think of to wear that awful shirt is to hide a little bump.
I don't know... In her latest reel, it seems flat. Btw, wtf is that reel? I hope we won't see her topless like Jim :rolleyes:

Last edited:

QueenBW

VIP Member
That Gleam nostalgia montage on his grid. He must've searched a while to find photos without Tanya in any of them (as far as I can see).
Mainly Joe Sugg. Who has possibly done the best out of all of them. Well done Jim, try to keep that connection going 😂
Tanya is in at least one group shot, barely recognizable of course since she's not skinny nor a scarecrow-blonde.

emm

VIP Member
Someone deaf commented on yesterday’s reel asking about subtitles and he said he forgot (which is bad enough. Surely part of your job is to ensure your content’s accessible)
And now he just posted another with no subtitles less than 24 hrs later 🙄
Is he too busy writing his manuscript to do subtitles? 😅 also.are.they not pretty automatic now? I see some people's who speak with bad pronunciation and it seems that they must be...

coconochanel

VIP Member
What is that bedroom? and what a faff having to take all the clothes out of the wardrobe and the rails to get to the heating thing 😊

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
What a bizarre story about meeting Meghan Markle. It just sort of rambled on.
Did he go to Wimbledon with Sarah or Tanya when he sat next to MM?

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I think Sarah has been reading here if her recent story is anything to go by.
That is weird story tbh, like it’s not a natural interaction. I am more animated than that talking to random babies in the supermarket! I am sure she is a lovely mum but that story seemed a bit forced(probably because she read here).